The Stock Markets till 16th Oct 2019

OK I think we have crossed the Rubicon now. I feel that China didn't drop their Yuan / USD peg but couldn't hold it. It broke free to some extent.

There are now too many Uncertainties out there and really just about ONLY Jupiter to keep us afloat. It is big ask for the Big Fella.

And this bizarre situation now starting with the last New Moon, Uranus making tight aspects to all the New Moons now till April 2020. VERY UNUSUAL due to Uranus's slowing and then retro phase being in sync with the New Moons as they tick back towards the 0° degrees.

It must happen from time to time with the bigger Outer Planets. But if you believe in Lunations then Uranus has his hand in all of them as this Critical Phase comes on the Horizon. It points to a Wild ride.

But the very late August New Moon may be as +VE as the last one was -VE. And on and on after that. Chaos.

Lewis Krauskopf writes "Volume has picked up as well. As of early afternoon trading, this week's volume on U.S. exchanges was nearly 39 billion shares, according to Refinitiv data. That level already puts this week not far from the busiest trading week of the year, the one ending Feb 1, with 39.85 billion shares, and just shy of last week, with 39.75 billion shares.

Noting the big reversal earlier this week, when the S&P 500 soared 4% from Wednesday's intraday low to Thursday's close, Instinet technical analyst and executive director Frank Cappelleri said "the largest losses and biggest gains occur during highly volatile markets." "The question is whether or not we’re at the beginning or the end of such a cycle," Cappelleri said in a note."

I feel we'll struggle now and more QE and Rate Cutting will come onto the Radar as Jupiter dances with r.Neptune and the results will be played out by Jupiter r.Pluto till the 17th Oct.

So that points to a fairly healthy run once the Markets begin to get a sniff of the idea but till then we'll stumble I feel.

I'm also eyeing Venus's combustion early this Wednesday with r.Pluto in inconjunction.

r.Saturn will have had his hand there too. Um ? We might well get some temporary heavy Selling across that.

Gold might spike.

Mercury will have entered Leo but will be getting the shakes from Uranus, and Mars will have crossed the 27° point towards Virgo.

I'll need to be quick on Monday though as Venus tends just to let the Markets slip then slide.

r.Pluto is nearly exact to the Combustion point. The Moon is also at its most Tense phase. And will be passing thru depressing Capricorn in the run up.

Just a case of trying to pick the best Options to buy. But definitely worth following.

I haven't heard about Italy but that would fit for a -VE Trigger. Some sort of shattering blow that runs and runs with Venus then Setting.

https://news.yahoo.com/italian-politica ... NlYwNzYw--

I don't know what the lead time is so it might be months of uncertainty. Add that to the BREXIT scenario.

I'll have to take a look at the EU Banks ETF.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

We have entered the Critical Phase now. The Phoney War ended when China couldn't hold its Peg last week.

And we were exposed to how things might play out. I'm still trying to find a Timeline for the Italian situation ! When would the Election come.

Or how long till it will come ?

I make my Judgements before I consider what other Cycle Analysis are saying. Several had picked the end of July as a potential Event.

I had the Mars r.Pluto inconjunction flagged up and did hold some Short positions into the Monday.

However I then closed then early doors as my aspect had run its course. The Selling continued.

We bounced then we sold off again. And bounced and sold again. We are now around 2,920 and that is above a Key Support Level.

I do think we have more Selling this week ahead, and that may take us below the 2,910 Level and down towards 2,890. Easily. And then we are stuck.

It is worth listening to this again. He talks about an narrowing range that then causes a Break Out.

My feeling is that we are inching towards the Bad News is Good News playbook.

And that points to more QE and Rate Cut talk. It is then a case of trying to work out how that will move the Markets when it comes. That is Jupiter square r.Neptune. ONLY a month away, and just short of the Fed Meeting but right on the next ECB one.

And surprise surprise the September ECB Meeting of on the 12th Sept. Nearly exactly on the square becoming Exact.

Well in fact even better the Exact is on the 21st Sept. So all the Central Banks will have been sucked in I'd imagine by then.

FOMC on the 17th-18th Sept. BoE Minutes on the 19th Sept.

Jupiter completes his inconjunction to the Node on the 11th Sept. Whilst Saturn is still squeezing the South Node.

It looks All very similar to what led to the QE Taps being opened a few months ago.

H

Could I argue that if Venus's combustion this Wednesday does cause say another 2% to 3% Sell Off in the Main Markets. Even a 5% for the EU Stokks 50s then ECB QE nearly becomes inevitable ?

I think we'll be on the back foot till Jupiter passes r.Saturn on the 20th Aug, and don't forget we have a filling Moon now. And r.Jupiter has had his last meaningful Dance with her for a good 9 months now.

I think as r.Uranus begins to bite, and Neptune separation from Pluto is felt then QE and Rate Cut talk sees momentum behind it.

These are Big Calls but we are now an Overloaded Plane trying to take off from a Shortening Runway.

H

Well an interesting Week ahead. Every Planet has its day, in terms of moving the Markets, and a Venus combustion is an example of how Little Old Veenie Weenie can have hers.

Sometimes there are Unknown factors which simply cannot be deliniated. Pluto's 150° to the Combustion Point is proving thus.

It usually adds power to a situation so we could be headed for a sudden loss of the Comfort Zone. That usually relates to Bond type products and I'd say Gold.

Also as Italy is in the Cross Hairs EU Stokks 50 Banks too. The former higher and the latter lower.

You'd feel that VIX type products including the Euro VIX ones would react too.

Let's see.

H

Well when I'm talking to my friends about Astro Predictions I often say things come from "Nowhere" .....

An that was Argentina today, yet no News from Italy so far.

So far the Week has been wobbly even though it didn't start with a Rally in Europe. I was a bit late to the Screens and got my PUTs in just at the top of the EU 50 Rally.

Now what ? Um ?

The Combustion completes early on Wednesday morning UKT. About 07hrs. But then there are still -VEs around.

Mercury will get a shaking by r.Uranus till the Close in the US on Friday. That makes an smooth Up Turn hard.

Further, the Asteroid of Fear hangs around the Combustion, and the filling Moon completes on Thursday by 13hrs UKT.

So it'd be hard to Bounce straight away.

We've then got to think about Lundi, Mardi, Mercredi etc ...

Tuesdays are usually more +VE and Mars isn't weak but has crossed over the 27° line.

Anyway, a good start and I'd imagine we might drop below 2,850, and Gold continue to move Up.

The filling Moon does help add to the necessary Tension.

I'd probably start loading up on Call Options with a mid Oct strike day.

H

So it is Nerve Holding time. With Venus combusting till 07hrs UKT tomorrow Wednesday then the Play is in motion.

Mars is crossing the 27° Leo line, and Mercury is in square to Uranus.

r.Pluto is covering the Combustion Point. There isn't much +VE around.

This is where a better knowledge of Support Levels and Pivots is ESSENTIAL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akCfohlSD5A

Are we close to some Support that basically will be VERY HARD to drop thru, but if we do is it a decent fall further.

I've got Half an Eye on the Relief Rally, but that'll struggle to Take Off.

Mars will be Virgo and soon too Venus. Really nearly everything rests on Jupiter's direct motion now.

Once he's passed Saturn's 30° Jupiter will be applying to r.Neptune. Basically we've read this Playbook.

Fear and Chaos will lead to QE and Rate Cut talk. And that should be delivered in mid to late Sept, and the results felt thru till about mid Oct.

But this is about similar to buying a Ticket on the Titanic with a plan to jump off once Icebergs get sighted.

Bring it on !!

H

Ok so we had an intervention. I was wary of r.Pluto's role, and had closed most of my Short Positions, but NOT all.

In this case I don't see how Astro could have predicted this even if some Pros claim they saw it.

A case of Good News is Bad News. Reduced Tariff threat means less chance of Rate Cuts. You can't win.

But the World is being reduced to a Gibbering Wreck by Trump's Tweets.

With Jupiter direct Trump comes back into play now till very late Oct. Expect loads of Cwazy Ideas.

Mars soon to pass over Trump's Ascendant.

I see the same problem. General Astrological Decline now starting but Jupiter making one last +VE Run.

So one has to watch very carefully where the Capital begins to flow. I think Gold has to be a bet.

Add in the Uranus aspects all the New Moons now till April. Turbulent.

It is going to be one Hell of a Mad Trip !!

H

Got to laugh a bit as a Pro told me how he had predicted the Bounce yesterday. He's somebody who is always right, and forgets quickly when he's been wrong. He often is but equally sometimes makes spectacular money making Calls.

What to do ?

I appreciate I can't have it both ways. Yesterday was to do with t.Mars crossing Trump's n.Mars and Ascendant. Energising them.

But I was wary.

Today is the reality of the r.Pluto dominated Venus combustion. And Mercur getting stalked by r. Uranus.

We've fallen on our knees and now it is time to see whether Jupiter's direct motion can lift us.

Don't expect to get Dusted Down though. Things will be Tough now. Murky and Mucky.

But Jupiter is working against a strong Undercurrent now, a Rip Tide. z Downdraught.

Ooowch.

H

2020 will bring Jupiter into Capricorn.

Could this indicate solidarity and stability?

Saturn and Pluto will still be in conjunction.

Jupiter will trine Uranus and then Jupiter will go onto conjuct Saturn and Pluto!

I wonder what that could signify? Some extreme, solid expansion?

So what the 'Eck is going on and when might it be safe to Buy ? I'm thinking that I'll take some Long Calls tomorrow morning about 09hrs UKT.

Venus is coming out of the Combustion, but is now Setting. Mars has crossed the 27° point towards Virgo.

We are hitting the maximum Tension from the Full Moon, Venus then the Sun are crossing the Asteriod of Fear.

Mercury is being stalked by Uranus till the Close in the USA on Friday.

All in all 09hrs UKT tomorrow could be too early as I think it'll be a few days even into next week before things stabilise.

I think the Head and Shoulders pattern The Chart Guy described will occur.

Will the Selling continue. Um ? The filling Moon doesn't help, nor Venus crossing the Asteriod of Fear.

Will we get a Relief Rally ? Um Again hard to call. I think Jupiter applying to r.Neptune as it is increasingly now and then r.Pluto has to deliver QE / Rates Cuts and a Sugar High from that.

Talk of such has to start very soon doesn't it ?

Don't think I can be bothered to add much more now. Everything rests on Jupiter now.

How much Water can he push up Hill ?

H

Well it is going to be an interesting few days till Mercury has escaped from r.Uranus.

The filled Moon has reached its maximum Tension. And Astrologically probably yesterday into today morning was the real Lead Balloon feel.

And I felt it clearly. It is a feeling that I am familiar with personally. And now I can link that with Astro.

Astro does suggest more QE and Rates Cuts. Jupiter, r.Neptune and r.Pluto.

When will there be talk of that? Any moment as Jupiter moves forward towards r.Neptune.

Remember I ONLY do Astro. If the Stars say that the Sun will perform a Back Flip then I'd believe that.

I'm NOT trying to fit The Stars to Mankind's convenience.

We will Rally now but the Gates of Hell are opening and Capital is beginning to disappear.

There is no way we will regain the Highs again now for many many years. Nor the Calm.

If the IG VIX Drops below 16 then I'll be grabbing it. Gold below $1500 too I'd imagine.

I will take a Punt on some Long Calls on the SP thru till mid Oct. There will be Spikes when QE is mentioned again.

But we are getting into "I wish we'd left the Party earlier" now.

H