stefan,

thank you!

it doesn't seem to matter whether one looks at the 1066 chart for the uk, or the 1801 chart... below shows the riveting solar arc directions to the 1801 chart on the outer wheel...

sa ascendant conjunct 8th house mars in taurus, meaning this is about money..
sa pluto on the ascendant meaning this is a power move on the part of those wanting to take advantage of others... sa moon exactly opposite saturn ( both sa moon and saturn aspect the natal ascendant by 135 adn 45 aspects), meaning the people are being screwed... north node conjunct neptune in scorpio - more of the money thing and it not appearing anything like what it seems on the surface.. and etc. etc.. i am sure the ordinary people of the uk will be glad when this chapter is past...

Yes thanks James, for showing these impressing Solar arc directions to the 1801 chart. I have not studied the UK charts for awhile.

Angular directions to a valid chart is among the strongest there is...
Showing this one of the important times in modern history of UK.
Pluto is about change and power issues. Upheaval. Mars also describes the acuteness of things and the many conflicts. The people seems tired and a bit depressed as well for this longtime uncertain process...(MO-SA arc).

thanks stefan - my descriptions were a bit overly dramatic! i agree with you about pluto and the change that is about to take place... just how one views this, it is hard for me to not see it as some type of power struggle as well that is going to necessitate a real change for the people of uk here... so in that regard, pluto offers a transformative impact for the non planet that some astronomers want to make a planet again!

james_m wrote:stefan,

thank you!

it doesn't seem to matter whether one looks at the 1066 chart for the uk, or the 1801 chart... below shows the riveting solar arc directions to the 1801 chart on the outer wheel...

sa ascendant conjunct 8th house mars in taurus, meaning this is about money..
sa pluto on the ascendant meaning this is a power move on the part of those wanting to take advantage of others... sa moon exactly opposite saturn ( both sa moon and saturn aspect the natal ascendant by 135 adn 45 aspects), meaning the people are being screwed... north node conjunct neptune in scorpio - more of the money thing and it not appearing anything like what it seems on the surface.. and etc. etc.. i am sure the ordinary people of the uk will be glad when this chapter is past...

ironically mars in taurus is in 7th cusp over Germany,Poland etc at the aries ingress

hi tt,

which aries ingress? the one coming up for 2020 has mars in cap... this one past had mars in taurus as memory serves.. do you have any charts to go with the comment and what do you take this to mean for poland and germany? thanks...

james_m wrote:hi tt,

which aries ingress? the one coming up for 2020 has mars in cap... this one past had mars in taurus as memory serves.. do you have any charts to go with the comment and what do you take this to mean for poland and germany? thanks...
yes the last one
do the ACG chart at astro.com

People talk about the need for time lords when looking at transits but look at Boris Johnson.

the virgo transits in his 12th house squaring his gemini planets clearly show the betrayal of his partners,as sun rules 11th. He is in a 8th house profection but I fail to see any connection with the events

that's the germany aries ingress 2019...

denmark moves mars a bit further away at 16 ascendant axis to 23 mars position fixed... swedens ascendant axis is 17 - a bit closer... sweden has had some serious problems this year, so the imagery fits... i haven't witnessed it so much with germany or denmark, but i am not following the news on these countries closely...

uk chart above has mars further away still, but if you factor in the proximity of the mars-uranus midpoint - it tightens up considerably... clearly the uk is going thru major angst and upheaval...

mars is much closer to square the midheaven degree and brings the mars-venus square to the fore... that is the love and hate aspect when found in a square - more hate then love as i understand it! see the 90 degree wheel below...

thanks for pointing out the data on the aries ingress chart TT.. cheers james

Once again the solar arc, this time for Febr. 1st, 2020, "90-degrees-circle" view. Will put a lot of stress on both GB and EU-countries - ?
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.

thanks lunlumo

that is solar arc ascendant conjunct the natal 1801 uk mars which is in the 8th house... it seems to me this was always about finances and working with others with regard to finances... someone seems to think the financial position of the uk would be better served financially by being out of the EU, as opposed to in it.. the problem with this thinking in regards the 1801 uk chart is that mars is in the sign taurus, so it is not inherently functioning well... if one converts to sidereal it is in aries! but mars then functions as a first rate malefic! either way - it is bad news for the uk based off this one signature as i see it...

what is the software you are using to generate thise chart you have shared? thanks..

here is the 2020 aries ingress set to london. ruler of the libra ascendant is venus in taurus in the 8th - in a conjunction to the 1801 mars in taurus.. focus continues to be on financial relationship with EU as i see it.. the charts for the EU will be much the same.. the western hemisphere emphasis implies a lot of work on relating to the others position! mars-jupiter conjunction on the nadir of the chart with mars ruling the 2nd and 7th also emphasize the same as i see it.. the conjunct looks more fortuitous for those represented by the 7th, then the 1st..

For me the 2016 Referendum took places under a Saturn Neptune square. UNHEALTHY. TROUBLED.

The recent Election took place as Jupiter trined r.Uranus. That Force was so strong Few could bare the Tension in Parliament any more, and I think many felt Change was desperately needed.

I think the fact that Johnson's Government was therefore Born under that pretty strong +VE Yang means that it may well do Well.

That'll be a Massive Irony. As the EU and China may NOT be so so Lucky.

Let's see what the Lunar Eclipse delivers.

H