Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

boris johnson - uk- brexit - etc (Tropical & Sidereal)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
james_m

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefan,

thank you!

it doesn't seem to matter whether one looks at the 1066 chart for the uk, or the 1801 chart... below shows the riveting solar arc directions to the 1801 chart on the outer wheel...

sa ascendant conjunct 8th house mars in taurus, meaning this is about money..
sa pluto on the ascendant meaning this is a power move on the part of those wanting to take advantage of others... sa moon exactly opposite saturn ( both sa moon and saturn aspect the natal ascendant by 135 adn 45 aspects), meaning the people are being screwed... north node conjunct neptune in scorpio - more of the money thing and it not appearing anything like what it seems on the surface.. and etc. etc.. i am sure the ordinary people of the uk will be glad when this chapter is past...

Stefan

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes thanks James, for showing these impressing Solar arc directions to the 1801 chart. I have not studied the UK charts for awhile.

Angular directions to a valid chart is among the strongest there is...
Showing this one of the important times in modern history of UK.
Pluto is about change and power issues. Upheaval. Mars also describes the acuteness of things and the many conflicts. The people seems tired and a bit depressed as well for this longtime uncertain process...(MO-SA arc).
james_m

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks stefan - my descriptions were a bit overly dramatic! i agree with you about pluto and the change that is about to take place... just how one views this, it is hard for me to not see it as some type of power struggle as well that is going to necessitate a real change for the people of uk here... so in that regard, pluto offers a transformative impact for the non planet that some astronomers want to make a planet again!
TT

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james_m wrote:
stefan,

thank you!

it doesn't seem to matter whether one looks at the 1066 chart for the uk, or the 1801 chart... below shows the riveting solar arc directions to the 1801 chart on the outer wheel...

sa ascendant conjunct 8th house mars in taurus, meaning this is about money..
sa pluto on the ascendant meaning this is a power move on the part of those wanting to take advantage of others... sa moon exactly opposite saturn ( both sa moon and saturn aspect the natal ascendant by 135 adn 45 aspects), meaning the people are being screwed... north node conjunct neptune in scorpio - more of the money thing and it not appearing anything like what it seems on the surface.. and etc. etc.. i am sure the ordinary people of the uk will be glad when this chapter is past...

ironically mars in taurus is in 7th cusp over Germany,Poland etc at the aries ingress
james_m

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi tt,

which aries ingress? the one coming up for 2020 has mars in cap... this one past had mars in taurus as memory serves.. do you have any charts to go with the comment and what do you take this to mean for poland and germany? thanks...
TT

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james_m wrote:
hi tt,

which aries ingress? the one coming up for 2020 has mars in cap... this one past had mars in taurus as memory serves.. do you have any charts to go with the comment and what do you take this to mean for poland and germany? thanks...

yes the last one
do the ACG chart at astro.com
TT

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People talk about the need for time lords when looking at transits but look at Boris Johnson.

the virgo transits in his 12th house squaring his gemini planets clearly show the betrayal of his partners,as sun rules 11th. He is in a 8th house profection but I fail to see any connection with the events
james_m

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's the germany aries ingress 2019...

denmark moves mars a bit further away at 16 ascendant axis to 23 mars position fixed... swedens ascendant axis is 17 - a bit closer... sweden has had some serious problems this year, so the imagery fits... i haven't witnessed it so much with germany or denmark, but i am not following the news on these countries closely...

uk chart above has mars further away still, but if you factor in the proximity of the mars-uranus midpoint - it tightens up considerably... clearly the uk is going thru major angst and upheaval...

mars is much closer to square the midheaven degree and brings the mars-venus square to the fore... that is the love and hate aspect when found in a square - more hate then love as i understand it! see the 90 degree wheel below...

thanks for pointing out the data on the aries ingress chart TT.. cheers james
Lunlumo

Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again the solar arc, this time for Febr. 1st, 2020, "90-degrees-circle" view. Will put a lot of stress on both GB and EU-countries - ?
james_m

Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks lunlumo

that is solar arc ascendant conjunct the natal 1801 uk mars which is in the 8th house... it seems to me this was always about finances and working with others with regard to finances... someone seems to think the financial position of the uk would be better served financially by being out of the EU, as opposed to in it.. the problem with this thinking in regards the 1801 uk chart is that mars is in the sign taurus, so it is not inherently functioning well... if one converts to sidereal it is in aries! but mars then functions as a first rate malefic! either way - it is bad news for the uk based off this one signature as i see it...

what is the software you are using to generate thise chart you have shared? thanks..

here is the 2020 aries ingress set to london. ruler of the libra ascendant is venus in taurus in the 8th - in a conjunction to the 1801 mars in taurus.. focus continues to be on financial relationship with EU as i see it.. the charts for the EU will be much the same.. the western hemisphere emphasis implies a lot of work on relating to the others position! mars-jupiter conjunction on the nadir of the chart with mars ruling the 2nd and 7th also emphasize the same as i see it.. the conjunct looks more fortuitous for those represented by the 7th, then the 1st..

Lunlumo

Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi James,
Thx for your comments. I'll respond to that soon.
As you were mentioning the software I use - http://www.astroprocessor.eu/

Regards, LL
WooWoo

Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me the 2016 Referendum took places under a Saturn Neptune square. UNHEALTHY. TROUBLED.

The recent Election took place as Jupiter trined r.Uranus. That Force was so strong Few could bare the Tension in Parliament any more, and I think many felt Change was desperately needed.

I think the fact that Johnson's Government was therefore Born under that pretty strong +VE Yang means that it may well do Well.

That'll be a Massive Irony. As the EU and China may NOT be so so Lucky.

Let's see what the Lunar Eclipse delivers.

H
Lunlumo

Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[url=https://falloutfacts.com/]

Seems to be definite now: Jan. 31st, 2020, 23:00 London time.
"Home & Castle" = Sa/PL con. IC.
AC at 17.x Libra - (according to Munich School of Astrology) a degree with a strong SA-UR-impact. I've often found that they are right there. Meaning separation, divorce. However, it might also mean, that separations will take place within the UK - e.g. Scotland saying farewell.
james_m

Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey woowoo,

how do you factor in the approaching saturn-pluto conjunction or the upcoming jupiter-saturn conjunction with your observation on the closeness of the trine between jupiter-uranus as being such a good thing and defining the boris johnson gov't here??

here is a chart for 11am when boris was apparently sworn in.. notice the 12th house emphasis with ruler of the acendant in the 12th conjunct venus-pluto with venus besieged by the saturn-pluto? also note mercury on the midheaven in sag as ruler of the 8th.. none of that looks in any way positive to me.. the idea of someone with a vindictive agenda ramming the agenda down everyones throat looks more like it with mars in scorpio on the midheaven.. moon is in cancer very closely conjunct the north node and in the 6th house is not a positive either as i read it.. i think the public is at the mercy of the politicians and those with the power in their hands, as is typically the case anyway... to think boris johnsons term here will be anything positive is a real stretch as i see it, in spite of the jupiter-uranus trine in the chart..

thanks lunlumo,

i am not following it closely... has there been another extension to the time of leaving the EU, or is it now official - 11pm jan 31st 2020?

scotland under sturgeon has offered a lukewarm response to this as i understand if off reading craig murrays post from a week or 2 ago here -
https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2019/12/london-will-never-give-independence-we-must-take-it/

here is the gist of his post from dec 20th
"Yesterday the Scottish Government published “Scotland’s Right to Choose“, its long heralded paper on the path to a new Independence referendum. It is a document riven by a basic intellectual flaw. It sets out in detail, and with helpful annexes, that Scotland is a historic nation with the absolute and inalienable right of self-determination, and that sovereignty lies not in the Westminster parliament but with the Scottish people.

It then contradicts all of this truth by affirming, at length, in detail, and entirely without reservation, that Scotland can only hold a legitimate Independence referendum if the Westminster Parliament devolves the power to do so under Section 30.

Both propositions cannot be true. Scotland cannot be a nation with the right of self-determination, and at the same time require the permission of somebody else to exercise that self-determination."

i am not sure how any of this is going to work out, but it will be quite interesting to watch going forward.. thanks for the chart and comments lunlumo and woowoo...
WooWoo

Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi James,

1/ If We believe in Birth Charts, then the Jupiter r.Uranus trine has to be a strong Foundation in Johnson's New Government.

The approaching Saturn Pluto conjunction Less So !

So the UK Government might dodge the January Bullet A BIT.

2/ However, as you know the 1801 Chart is threatened Big time by Saturn and Pluto.

So One has to wonder in which way the Very Foundations of the UK will take the Hit !

3/ Talking with Zosma Personally I'm just watching for the Big Plays and those are the Main two for me.

I can understand why People couldn't resist having an Election with that strong Yang trine in play.

4/ I see that the USA is too sort of Fundamentally Challenged by Saturn and Pluto.

H
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane & Financial Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: