The Sun, Mars and Jupiter generating Heat ?

Mars / Sun in Leo trine r.Jupiter - Extreme Heat ?

I don't really know how Astrologers do Weather or Locational stuff but it isn't too hard to see why a Leo Mars r.Jupiter Sagittarius trine, with the Sun in the first decan of Leo too might produce extreme Heat.

In the UK we are heading into some very very Hot Weather next week anyway.

Any other Observations about Astro and Weather that People have experienced ?

Certainly when the North Node was in the above said decan we got very very Hot here.

Is the UK a Leo Country ?

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:35 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Well it is next Tuesday that peak Heat is expected here.

I'm just interested in how Astrologer locate Weather from Astro Charts.

Tuesday is of course Mardi, but the Mars r.Jupiter trine is on the Thursday early UKT.

Interesting to see if we get fine Weather on the 7th Aug or around then.

When the Sun trine r.Jupiter.

H

Well they said Tuesday for the Hottest and that confounded the Mars Leo r.Jupiter Sag trine theory, because they peak Wednesday into Thursday.

But now they've gone and said it'll be Thursday in the UK that it is the Hottest.

I'm also interested to see if Sun trine r.Jupiter brings really fine Warm but NOT necessarily Hot, weather. Jupiter will be slowing into the SD phase too.

All these coincidences, n'est pas ?

But once Mars leaves r.Jupiter it slams into r.Saturn, r.Neptune and finally r.Pluto.

Ooooooooowch !!

H

So Extreme heat now over Western Europe especially Spain, France, Holland and the South of the UK?

Can we say these are Leo Empirial type countries ?

How else might we locate Mars effect ?

Just interested in this.

Is there unusual Extreme Heat elsewhere ?

H

Ok so this thread has been about trying to understand how the Stars generate Heat on Earth.

The Sun catches up with Mars this Tuesday, and Mercury passes over both of them on that day too.

Oh Dear !

Mercury's combustion usually brings about some sort of Collective Breakdown, or Meltdown, and I think Tuesday might be the first or last day the UK Parliament has to prevent Johnson's Plan to BREXIT on the 31st.

Once the 31st is 5 weeks or less away then any General Election wouldn't happen till into November. And we BREXIT by default !

So early next Week really could see all sorts of Combustions !!

I'll need to check the Dates but certainly Tuesday into Wednesday next Week will be fraught.

This all happens around 9°-11° Virgo. I'd be interested whether anyone can flesh that out.

What sort of Meltdown might be coming ?

H

Well it doesn't prove too much but in the UK was had very pleasant weather as the Sun crossed over Mars.

And we had loads of "Scientists in the News tell us that there Hot Weather recently proved Global Warming is happening.

I find this sort of stuff, including Earthquakes and other Extreme Events very interesting when viewed thru Astro's Lens.

Also how the Events are Located too. Fascinating !

H