trump- jeffery epstein connection (Tropical & Sidereal)

i'm putting this out as a bit of a lark.. i have some posts to respond to, but thought i would post this first..

i had a conversation with an astrologer friend in seattle around the time of trump getting elected.. him and i both agreed that the challenging set up for trump could come in the final year of his term when saturn returns to it's natal position where the venus-saturn conjunction in his chart is located.. i see that conjunction in his chart as problematic and a liability...

anyway, along comes jeffery epstein - mossad agent? - or whatever... is this some sort of curtain call for trump? lol!

i was looking at the 2 charts together... i have the arrow pointing to the venus-saturn conjunction in trumps chart which is right where the neptune-saturn conjunction is in epsteins chart.. they are connected by square, for anyone unfamiliar with the use of a 90 degree wheel..

i suspect epstein is sitting on a lot of information, but the only reason he is allowed to continue is he has agreed to someone's terms.. transit pluto is on his mercury for the next while... the jupiter-saturn conjunction at zero aquarius coming up in a year is where his natal sun is located... working with a chart that is absent a time is annoying.. i have used noon in the absence of a time for him.. the north node is presently transiting on his natal uranus as well..

at this point it is just idle speculation on my part.. i do believe trump is in for a more challenging year here..i think i made a post on his solar return for 2019 already.. here it is.
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10331

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Acosta

further to my speculation on this story having some legs, i note alexander acosta is in the line of fire at present... unfortunately i only have a day chart and am using noon in the absence of a specific time for him, but one can see how transiting sun is presently besieged by transiting saturn-pluto which falls in the same area of acostas natal chart where his natal saturn resides... in other words - t saturn-pluto is making a square to his natal saturn at present - some of the past coming back to bite him, and the sun is highlighting this area at present too, so he is in the news for all the wrong reasons...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... budget-cut

generally i wouldn't bother posting from a paper that has been taken over by the intel agencies, but it works for this story at present and again reflects my personal viewpoint - the epstein story has the potential to do damage to a few people here.. i don't know what the plan is, but that is what it looks like to me...

below is the 90 degree wheel highlighting acostas chart on the inside with transits on the outside.. chart is in sidereal krishnamurti.. after saturn-pluto are thru with his natal saturn, they move onto his natal sun - feb 2020 and onward... the last degree of mutable and first degree of cardinal are the midpoint to his sun-saturn.. when saturn and pluto cross that, i think that will be the most difficult for him.. sun-saturn are in an out of sign square - 7 degrees of separation..

in tropical they are both in cardinal signs with midpoint at about 23 cardinal.. this midpoint gets crossed around mid january 2020.. see bottom biwheel for what it looks like january 12th 2020.. the mars-jupiter midpoint is at the same spot.. this might work in his favour some.. we'll have to wait and see.. jan 14th 2020 mars goes thru the same spot.. that is not so friendly...

The known facts in this case are a lot different than the current media portrayal. Any astrological validation of the media version is therefore suspect.

James wrote:

i suspect epstein is sitting on a lot of information, but the only reason he is allowed to continue
What do you mean "allowed to continue?" As of your writing and as of this writing Epstein is behind bars. His lawyers have not, to date, been able to get him out on bail. He is considered a flight risk.
alexander acosta resigned yesterday - resignation due date july 19th.. one down, and how many more to go in this epstein saga?
Acosta approved the plea deal that let Epstein off with a slap on the wrist back in 2008. He had nothing to do with the sensational charges being levied for the second time since 2008. The media got a scalp. The man who crafted the deal, Cyrus Vance, District Attorney of the State of New York, a post he still holds, has not been mentioned by the media in connection with this case. Acosta agreed with the part of the deal that there would be no federal charges. Vance did the rest. Perhaps the fact that Acosta is a Republican and Vance is a Democrat has something to do with this.
anyway, along comes jeffery epstein - mossad agent? - or whatever..

This is what Acosta claimed - that he was told Epstein was a foreign agent and therefore he should approve the light sentence.

It is widely reported that Epstein did jail time, but what is less reported is that he spent little more than overnights in jail and was allowed to go home during the day. It was a disgraceful plea agreement, but why did it take the media 11 years to become outraged?

More and more women, who were teenagers at the time of the abuse, are coming forward. To date, they have only named Epstein. In fact only three names that I know of have been linked to the abuse: Epstein, Bill Clinton, and Prince Andrew (this last is not as solid as the other two). Other known famous visitors to the island are Hillary Clinton and attorney Alan Dershowitz.

So the actual scandal is twofold: 1) the sexual abuse that went on both in Epstein's plane, dubbed "The Lolita Express," and on his island, and 2) the plea deal that got him off very easy back in 2008. It's difficult to see, at this point, Trump's involvement in either.

is this some sort of curtain call for trump? lol!
This is what the media wants to believe and wants us to believe. However, as of this writing the only link between Trump and Epstein is a flattering remark Trump made about Epstein in 2002! Less reported is that when Trump found out the charges brought against Epstein in 2008, he kicked Epstein out of his club.

Trump may well have a terrible final year in office (which doesn't begin until January 2020, and assuming this is his final year), but a closer look at the emerging scandal should also send us to the charts of Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton (already caught in a whopper over this case; he said he was on the plane 3 or 4 times, but flight records have him on the plane 26 times) and possibly other high ranking Democrats all of whom were close buddies to the disgraced Mr. Epstein not to mention the recipients of his largess when it came to campaign donations, e.g. Senate Majority leader Charles Schumer (D-NY). I understand why Trump would garner the headlines, but more objectively, the actual known events bas of this writing, as opposed to the reporting, barely merit mentioning Trump's name. Astrologers might want to look elsewhere for a link to the sandal.

One more point that really belonged to my previous post. I posted and jumped into the shower. Some of my best inspirations are in the shower.

It is perfectly valid to argue something like: "The charges are false, but they will prevail over the native." I've seen that in horary. It's a different thing to say, "What is being reported in the media is objective reality, and the chart validates it." This is only one reason why mundane astrology is so difficult particularly for those of us on the outside of events, and, let's face it, that's close to all of us.

hi tom,

where to start? i was driven by the astrology to make the posts i made... we can talk media and politics, but it would be nice if you had something astrological to say too!

as i see it the intel agencies are driving a lot of the stories in the media that have consumed peoples attention and i think they work really well as a distraction.. let me name 3 stories that have consumed people's attention in this regard - the skripal case, the mueller case and what now appears as a developing story on epstein..2 of them american in general and another uk based.. to me, all 3 are intel agencies pushing a particular agenda.. i am not really into talking about this though, so much as i am into talking about the astrology around them, and for the moment around epstein.. as i said in my original post - it is unfortunate we don't have a birth time for epstein... nor do we have a time for alexander acosta... however, i didn't know that it was a slam dunk acosta would resign as quickly as he did, but the astro even off the day chart was fairly challenging as i tried to articulate in the 90 degree wheels i provided in my 2nd post.. as for the astro on epstein - i don't have much of anything to say... as for the astro on trump, again that was coming out of my comments about this coming year being most challenging for him via a few different astro directions.. perhaps you'd like to make an astro comment on some or any of it...

i can see a few possibilities here... i feel the cia/fbi , mossad and m16 and all these intel agencies are tied together quite closely.. it might be hard to say which one is pushing what, but the story in 2 of the 3 examples i gave were very much driven to paint russia out to be the evil empire incorporated... that doesn't appear to be the case here with the epstein story..

in this case with epstein i have a few theories.. blackmail is central to it.. could this be about going after clinton? sure... could this be about going after trump.. it is always a possibility... what if epstein comes out and says trump was involved in some way? it won't matter about the truth of the matter... what will matter is how it casts a pale over trump for an extended period of time thru the election.. lets face it.. truth is of very little consequence in all of these examples, usually until much much later, if at all.. and i also feel trump has a strong possibility of doing a 2nd term, so anything is possible here..

but, it is also possible that israel is very unhappy that trump is not going to war with iran and this might be another way to get more leverage on him... i am just speculating here.. clearly we have to wait until more info becomes available.. but, i do believe knowing that the intel agencies are involved in these dynamics is an important consideration.. is there some type of internal conflict going on within the agencies that we are not privy to? plenty to speculate about here..

why did epstein decide to fly back to the usa?? who gave him this advice? what was he thinking? why is he being brought to the fore at this moment in time when it looked like it was over a long time ago? i am happy to wait and see how the chips unfold here.. i believe there is no way the intel agencies aren't involved in all of this given the number of high profile people epstein has touched and the fact he has not got taken out too..

can i make a suggestion to you? if you want to talk non astro - lets do it via pm.. the thrust of my 2 posts were astrological.. yours wasn't... if you want to challenge me for the basis for my views - fine.. lets have the conversation via pm, and not here in this thread... it is after all, an astrology forum.. thanks.

edit - i realize now it is the title that maybe irks you tom.. i could have included clinton too.. on the other hand - maybe the whole thing will fizzle out, but i sort of doubt it..

where to start? i was driven by the astrology to make the posts i made... we can talk media and politics, but it would be nice if you had something astrological to say too!
The entire point was astrological. A couple of political statements followed by some images of a 90 degree dial isn't much to go on. And that's the problem. Mundane astrology is more than transits to a natal chart, regardless of how they are done. If we want to make a post less political and more astrological, then we need things like solar returns, Ingress charts etc. Transits to natal charts aren't all that revealing. A Saturn transit might indicate nothing more than a toothache.

Also the premises are wrong. So how can the astrology be right? See below.

in this case with epstein i have a few theories.. blackmail is central to it.. could this be about going after clinton? sure... could this be about going after trump.. it is always a possibility...
Cart before the horse. If Epstein was not back in the news, there would have been no effort to link Trump to him. For example, if it turned out that Trump flew the Lolita Express and then Epstein's role entertaining Trump was discovered, you might have something. But that is the reverse of chronology. What if etc? I'd say the answer to that is to cross that bridge when we come to it, or make an astrological prediction that it will come about. I wouldn't know where to begin.

Given the chronology of the known events, the news media's effort to link Trump is therefore entirely defensive and in fact a giant red herring to soften what is coming to the Democrat party. Maybe that's in Trump's chart. Check the 7th and 12th houses (enemies) Transits to natal charts of leaders might indicate more personal than political stuff.

Acosta was a distraction and now that he is gone, there is nothing left to link Trump to Epstein. It wasn't much of a link to begin with. Acosta's role in the Epstein case took place in 2008 - 11 years ago, and trying to tie the Epstein case to Trump via Acosta is absurd. Trump wasn't consulted about the plea deal. I'm 100% certain of that. Objectively there is nothing here but news reports by people who hate Trump. Trying to extract an impeachment or a resignation from this using a 90 degree dial or any transit to a nativity is a huge stretch.

If I were a modern astrologer, I'd be looking to Neptune in the Dem party chart. We need to work with facts not innuendos and biased reporting posing as facts. Sadly they're not always easy to come by.

What might be a better use of our time is discussing how to do mundane astrology and then relate current events to the techniques.

tom,

still no astrology.. if you want to do a solar return off a day chart with no brith time - go for it.. if you think i am going to - you are more nuts that i give you credit for..

there were astrological comments that went with the 90 degree wheel, but perhaps you missed them.. i can't vouch for your reading comprehension, but based on your comments here, it doesn't look good!
Tom wrote: If I were a modern astrologer, I'd be looking to Neptune in the Dem party chart.
[/color]
well you are neither a modern or a traditional astrologer or any astrologer based on your post here today... and politics has clearly clouded your thinking too!

OK James I'll put it to you straight. You used a couple of 90 dials in a pathetic attempt to validate your biases which are empty of relevant facts, which is way too typical of what passes for mundane astrology. If you read my posts you would have figured that out. Your posts have no astrology - just decorations.

for anyone who wants to read my comments on trumps solar return for 2019 - they have been articulated in this post i made here from december 2018- http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10331 for anyone who missed it, this link was provided in my first post on this thread ...in them i did comment on the solar eclipse for july 2nd 2019 as well.. read them if you are interested and would like to talk astrology.. thanks!

"Trump tells Democratic women of colour to leave U.S. in 'racist and disgusting' tweets."
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-dem ... -1.5211483

so, why is this happening and in the news now? does the venus-saturn conjunction in cancer in his natal chart have anything to do with it? personally i think it does.. take a look at how the transits line up in relation to trumps 2019 solar return immediately below.. if you're more interested in how the solar return plays into profections and all of this do read the thread i have again shared above as opposed to talking non astrology..

below is a chart for trump with the july 16th lunar eclipse on the outer wheel..

as one can quickly see trumps natal venus-saturn is highlighted via the lunar eclipse and via the passing transits... my impression of trumps attitude towards women is one of disrespect and treating them in some insane conservative manner in which they can act like a trophy or some type of chattel, but that he doesn't have any type of relationship with women which is one of respect... this latest episode with the 4 democrat women is another example of a part of trump that many people question... i do believe this is coming out of the same venus-saturn in cancer and as i said in my first post, i believe due all of my astro comments on the solar return, profections and etc in my original post, there are also the transits happening for the next year, specifically saturn which opposes this venus-saturn duo in his chart in an ongoing manner, that he is going to be confronted with more frequently moving forward...

waiting for the next shoe to drop and highlight the work trump has cut out for him in terms of his character, regardless of how it gets interpreted politically or whether it involves epstein directly..