thanks aj.. i was able to read it.. so much of the political system in the usa is polluted.. personally it is one thing to think trump has difficult transits for example, but it is hard not to acknowledge just how pathetic the democrat party in the usa is at present too... and i don't know the transits to that! in fact, i wouldn't be surprised if trump floundered on thru into a 2nd term... that is how bad the democrats are at this point... but george will has a point.. however, it has gotten so bad, i mostly think it reflects a dying nation - usa, as opposed to something specific to the office of the president..

as for venus on the north node - i am still trying to properly put in context the meaning of the north and south node.. i recognize their importance but they seem like shadowy planets for sure - which is how some have described them.. i am not sure what to make of the conjunction today in the greater scheme of things.. i have been thinking of nancy pelosi today and it seems like she has the gun pointing at her, or the democrat parties foot... with leadership like that, it is hard to see any happy ending to what the usa people are facing at this point in time..

james_m wrote:it is hard not to acknowledge just how pathetic the democrat party in the usa is at present too... and i don't know the transits to that! in fact, i wouldn't be surprised if trump floundered on thru into a 2nd term... that is how bad the democrats are at this point... but george will has a point.. however, it has gotten so bad, i mostly think it reflects a dying nation - usa, as opposed to something specific to the office of the president..
I really can't disagree on anything you've said here and reflects much of my own thinking on the political/societal situation in the US.
james_m wrote:as for venus on the north node - i am still trying to properly put in context the meaning of the north and south node.. i recognize their importance but they seem like shadowy planets for sure - which is how some have described them.. i am not sure what to make of the conjunction today in the greater scheme of things.. i have been thinking of nancy pelosi today and it seems like she has the gun pointing at her, or the democrat parties foot... with leadership like that, it is hard to see any happy ending to what the usa people are facing at this point in time..
The Moon's Nodes are very ambiguous reflecting their nature, as you pointed out, shadow planets. You could write a whole book on the Nodes alone... [Wait, I think that's been done already, nevermind.] Like me, you have probably read whole books on the subject and still came off not much more enlightened than before. I find the Nodes very important as you know. There was one popular astrologer about 20 years ago (can't recall his name) that had a call in radio show that I could catch once in while off an AM skywave bounce, which based his whole show around the Nodes. Now he could prescreen the callers charts that suited his method but I mention it to bring out that its not only Indian astrology that gives them equal status to the other planets. I have a short unpublished article on the Nodes. If I have time I blow the dust off it and send a copy if you want. You can see if any of it works for you. Just PM me if you want a gander at it.
Be well.

Tom wrote:One more point that really belonged to my previous post. I posted and jumped into the shower. Some of my best inspirations are in the shower.

It is perfectly valid to argue something like: "The charges are false, but they will prevail over the native." I've seen that in horary. It's a different thing to say, "What is being reported in the media is objective reality, and the chart validates it." This is only one reason why mundane astrology is so difficult particularly for those of us on the outside of events, and, let's face it, that's close to all of us.
I totally agree with this. I struggle a lot when looking at famous people's charts with the question of what was really going on in this person's life from the inside, not from what the media reports. This is what makes mundane astrology so difficult, trying to know what was really happening.

I just read in today's news that Epstein committed suicide, so was looking at his chart, though couldn't find a birth time anywhere. I noticed major outer planet transits to his natal Saturn (IsisTranspluto, the most important transits, which all others serve). The difficult transit of IsisTranspluto to his natal Saturn only began about 2017, so whatever happened back in 2005 would have been minor, and from what I can understand he seems to have been let off with very little punishment, which concurrs with IsisTranspluto not being yet ready to destroy him.

Of course the stationary Jupiter aspecting his natal Mars would be a proximate trigger of his suicide.

Fleur wrote:
Tom wrote:...

It is perfectly valid to argue something like: "The charges are false, but they will prevail over the native." I've seen that in horary. It's a different thing to say, "What is being reported in the media is objective reality, and the chart validates it." This is only one reason why mundane astrology is so difficult particularly for those of us on the outside of events, and, let's face it, that's close to all of us.
I totally agree with this...
Me too.
Fleur wrote:... Of course the stationary Jupiter aspecting his natal Mars would be a proximate trigger of his [Epstein's] suicide.
Or of his being 'suicided' (IMHO). Transiting-Neptune is also currently going back and forth over his Natal-Mars and Natal-Venus, and he had a TON of information/evidence of pedophilia on some extremely powerful politicians and celebrities who had been to his 'pedo island' multiple times and would have wanted to silence him as soon as possible.

This secret information/evidence also correlates with Transiting-Pluto currently being exactly partile his Natal-Mercury and in the middle of going back and forth over it since about February of this year.