Womens World Cup Final USA vs Netherlands

The Womens World Cup final will be played Sat. July 7th. at 5 PM in France.
I am making the Netherlands the home team and the 1st house, Scorpio and Mars.
The USA will be the visitor and the 9th. house, Cancer and the Moon.

Mars is in the 9th. house of the visitor and intercepted. It's exalted by Triplicity and Face.

The Moon is peregrine in the 10th.
A peregrine Moon can bring about an unexpected result.

The Home teams significator in the Away teams house and intercepted is very bad for the Home team.

The USA should win here.

Curious. Not sure how a team in a contest can be assigned the 9th house? Surely, the participating teams in a 2 horse race should be assigned the 1st and 7th houses and the Moon used to show the flow of events?

In this case, I'd give the 4/11 on favourites, USA, the 1st house and Holland, the 8/1 long shots, the 7th.

Using the Moon as the flow of events, we get a goal in the 1st 2 minutes (aspect to Fortuna), or the 16th min with the aspect to Pluto.

This game seems to have attracted some interest.

No team allocated to a house, overall strength of chart considered:

Moon makes no aspect to angles, next aspect to Fortuna.

Chart radical, Hour Lord and Ascendant of the same humoral quality, last Moon aspect not from a traditional malefic.

Moon strength neutral and not in bounds of a malefic.

Insufficient testimony for an upset, USA to win.
C'est la vie, say astrologers, goes to show you never can tell.

Assigning house rulerships in a game chart can be a tricky thing as I've discussed in previous threads.
In this case I feel it's purely a matter of geography. The game is being played in Europe and Holland is a European team. The USA must come from far away and therefore is best for the 9th.

The Home teams significator is intercepted which binds them in with no place to go.

The Home significator is also in the Away teams house which says they will be under the dominance of the away team. In a relationship chart whoever's significator is in the other's house, it's he who loves them best.