Ok so with the Leo Sun trine very slow Sag r.Jupiter I'd expect a strong day and importantly Key Resistances being smashed.

The Moon meets r.JUpiter tomorrow in a trine from the Lunation too so that helps.

Next week ? I'm nervous as this late week Booster will have played out. And Venus applying to Sun and r.Jupiter's support to that weakening.

So I'd expect a bit of a Stall. Mercury then in Leo should be good even with the Uranus square to dance around.

I looked ahead to the late August Lunations and that looks pretty powerful even if it just squeezes in between a weak Venus and a weakening Mercury.

But with Uranus retro from next week then I'm afraid backsliding is very possible.

Come On Jupiter ! Come On !!!!!

Can we really walk away from this week's and last week's Shocks as if nothing happened ?

I don't think so. Let's hope we can get into the 3,000 again even if briefly.

H

I wrote this earlier in an email

"1/ Two and a quarter Big -VEs will quietly move into play now over the last weeks of August and onwards after that

a/ Uranus retro
b/ Neptune separating from Pluto
(c/ Venus combusts next week and that is another longer term turn to the -VE.)

And you can't swim against those three.

The Gates to Hell will begin to open, getting wider and wider open into early 2020.

2/ Set against that is Jupiter, God of Confidence, and Over - Confidence, and he starts his final run across the Outer Planets any day now.

He pushes past r.Saturn in the next 10 days and then makes his break !!

Go On My Son !!

I think we will Rally thru late Summer JUST but there will be a Stalling feel to it. An Autumnal feel to it all.

Definitely a case of Selling any Bounces with a longer term Short view thru till late Dec.

The SP bounced back into the 2,900s. It has settled above a Key Support Level and let's hope that holds into next week.

3/ Interestingly Uranus makes aspects to all the New Moons till even late March next year.

THIS VERY UNUSUAL and suggests Revolution is in the Air.

Basically we have had a Correction and the Markets have settled at a more sensible Level.

So in reality it all starts again next week. But don't expect too much Rocket Fuel to be ignited now."

We'll see if I am right or NOT.

4/ You need to note that although Jupiter is soon to be direct it has less influence on the filling Moons now.

So it has swapped a subtle influence for a more clear Role.

5/ We can watch it play out with r.Neptune and r.Pluto, and see how Saturn plays out with r.Neptune. Jupiter also has a Wee dance with r.Uranus.

Really it is about how much "Umph" Jupiter direct can deliver. The Jupiter Pluto sextile is a better one.

Jupiter r.Neptune confuses massively but may well deliver massive QE again. Even though Jupiter will translate that on to r.Pluto, the problem being is that Jupiter collapses as the Autumn progresses.

The Road will run out ....

I'm definitely Selling Bounces now and looking for Short Positions that strike late December.

Gold may stall or fall back a little but Gold-ies tend to sniff out the loss of Umph that should become an Undercurrent now.

For me it takes about three weeks for Uranus's retro action, and Neptune's separation from Pluto to be exposed. And felt.

That'll be just the moment Jupiter passes away from r.Saturn !! "

We are heading into Every Man and Woman for Themselves now ....

It is Last Orders .....

Even Time !!

H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOen2D9SIWU

I was mulling over whether Jupiter's direct motion in the coming weeks and months will be enough to offset any Undercurrent Drag from r.Uranus. Also Venus combustion and then Setting.

What stuck out was Jupiter's square to r.Neptune then sextile to r.Pluto. The former points to more QE and is exact nearly exactly at the next FOMC Meeting till in mid Sept.

And the sextile to Pluto peaks mid Oct. And then Jupiter heads towards Capricorn.

I wonder now whether in fact Jupiter will struggle to keep things afloat and therefore we'll need more QE.

Also Trump's Astro suggests he'll enter another whacky phase as Jupiter speeds passed r.Saturn.

He does seem to have realised that picking a fight with China makes Rate Cuts more likely.

It does suggest a late August till mid Oct/ 17th Oct Cheap Money surge-ette. I wonder if till the 17th Aug we stumble ?

H

What do we have here now.

4 planets in leo with some of them also making a trine to Jupiter, albeit a passing trine.

What could leo symbolise?

Sun is conjuct mars. A hot fiery, grand conjunction.

Neptune is also quincunx the sun and venus, so maybe a disappointment, some delusion in the market?