NOT a lot to add just now. The US Economy seems to be pretty robust. Trump has his Men placed on Key Posts.

Will the SP 500 push on up ? Note we are swinging thru the r.Jupiter dominated full Moon.

And this may well be the last real upsurge r.Jupiter adds to the Full Moon.

Yes we have the trine phase next time but Jupiter will then be direct and I feel the inconjunction trumps the trine.

But a trine isn't to be sniffed at ever.

I think once advancing Jupiter gets ahead of r.Saturn from the 20th August I think we'll enter the push for the Summit.

Summit Fever ?

It does look like 7 Heaven till the Jupiter semi-sextile to Pluto, and the square to Neptune are completed.

It is pretty well All Eyes on Jupiter.

"NYFANG is trapped between converging weekly support and resistance lines from early 2016 and mid 2018 (now at about 2,275 and 2,790). Ultimately, a breakout of the contracting range these lines are creating may signal the next major trend. "

H

Mus admit I'll be glad when we get to this Thursday coming and the Eclipse Season has played out.

The Solar Eclipse did deliver very significant but quiet Events and you've got to feel something will give in the Straights of Hormuz as the Lunar Eclipse Full Moon peaks.

You'd think Oil will rise for a few days, but of more interest is that then we have an Eclipse Point to add to our Charts.

https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/iran- ... 15548.html

I'm also noticing t.Mars crossing Leo towards a trine with r.Jupiter. Both free of other planets mainly.

I wouldn't pretend that I can deliniate that but Mars is Miners, Leo is Gold, and r.Jupiter is loads of.

But that basically means nothing. I think Mars may be more along the lines of the British Navy playing Knights to Trump's King.

Although t.Mars's hand is held by r.Jupiter for a while it then passes and begins to approach r.Saturn in the UK's 1801 Chart.

That points to a Kick where it hurts as far away as the 7th Aug. The trine completes on the 25th July, and then Mars begins hit resistance from r.Saturn and r.Pluto, and then possible reactivates the 24° Lunar Eclipse Point.

I'm afraid it is just scrapping around for scraps just now. Things do change in August reasonably significantly though as the Big Beasts are involved it can take a few weeks to be felt.

For me it is playing out Medium/Longer Term as I expect. All this Fertiliser will produce one last Spurt thru till late Sept.

However it is where the other money is going that needs to be watched. Into Bitcoin and Bold ?

And also the Dollar Longer Term ? When things begin to look really bad the Dollar often rallies as people feel it is the ONLY safe place left.

You've also got to factor in Merkel leaving the Stage suddenly. Clearly something isn't right there.

The Iranians did give the Powers till Tuesday to restart their side of the Nuclear Deal didn't they ?

BAD TIMING as then any Action they announce becomes "Written in The Stars."

That Point may then become known as the War Point then ......

Worth watching how the Markets react over the first few days of next week.

H

Ok So my Eyes are on the building Mars r.Jupiter trine that runs now till next Thursday the 25th July.

I think I may have got a bit confused with the idea that it targets Gold and Precious Metals.

At the simplest Level it points to Risk On for Speculators. So you expect the Main Markets to rise.

Perhaps there is a hint of support for Miners and Explorers too.

To some extent this temporary +VE has got in the way of my Turbulence.

It might just re Start the Rally now and allow the SP 500 to push on up towards the 3,100 Level.

Certainly until the separation between Neptune and Pluto towards the end of August it is VERY HARD to see any prolonged Selling taking hold.

And even then Jupiter will have broken free from r.Saturn and be making his last pass across r.Pluto and r.Neptune.

The Great Fly Pass of 2019.

H

I do feel we are in for a Gear Change starting from the Get Go next week.

Mars then the Sun applying in trine to r.Jupiter in Sagittarius. Also Mercury will have combusted over the weekend which can also allow a reset of Traders' Minds.

However, r.Mercury crossing approaching Venus can upset things.

Over all it does have a "Will It Won't It" feel to It.

A bit Unknowable but watch for any moves as once the happen they may continue thru till the 7th Aug. I see that r.Mercury doesn't cross Venus till the 25th July.

From the 26th July the Sun bites into r.Jupiter and WE MUST Get some sort of Rally thru till the 7th Aug.

So early next week may be a bit Mad. Even little old r.Mercury crossing Venus can upset things. Then they should smooth out.

So Gold may well power on during the first few days of next week.

Don't forget we are moving towards the next FOMC Rate Cut decision in very late July.

I've seen the Markets like this. Range Bound is one way to call it.

Good News is Bad News and v.v. - MADNESS.

But I think it is a very Dangerous Phase. A Correction is needed but the Central Bankers spurred on by Trumpy won't allow that.

We'll probably have one more Frenzy.

Just a case of watching out for what begins to move.

Some are saying we are ONLY about 2% now from the likely SP 500 Top.

Very possible we'll just keep wobbling Higher till then and then Hang around that Level for months.

I think the doubts start once the Central Bankers are perceived to have done All they can.

I'd say that is once Neptune begins to separate from Pluto, and Uranus retreats.

Then it is pretty well left to Jupiter to keep us afloat.

H

I do feel next week is worth watching carefully as there is the potential for some sharp moves.

1/ The Sun enters Leo
2/ Mars trines r.Jupiter, and then the Sun follows that up.
3/ r.Mercury will have combusted which basically means a Reset of Trader Mentality. For Good or Bad.
4/ r.Mercury and Venus cross very early on the Thursday 25th July.

This can be more powerful than one imagines. The relationship between Mercury and Venus, and the Sun is pretty important for The Mood.

Expect a Mood Change. More Easing ? Off We go up !?

We've got trouble "At" Italian Government (Yorkshire Accent) and an ECB Meeting I hear. 25th July.

Venus is Investor Feel Good. Were the ECB to signal more Easing then things begin to get silly.

Leo is in play Big Time. Leo relates to Gold I think.

I can't delineate it more than that but worth watching to see if anything is moving. And things seem to come to a Head Wednesday into Thursday 24th - 25th July.

Then the Sun takes over. And we begin to run in towards the Fed Meeting the week after. 30th - 31st July.

One has to be watching for some Trend that the Sun will surf all the way till the 7th Aug.

Is the 7th Aug relevant ? BoE maybe ? That is 1st Aug. But we should be looking for a Peak towards the 7th Aug.

Sun = Gold ?

I'd say something has to Give. A bit of a Perfect Storm to drive us on up to the Summit ?

H

PS But one has to watch that once Mars has danced +VEly with r.Jupiter he is straight into Tension with r.Saturn and then r.Pluto. r.Neptune is in on that Act too.

We'll need to think more about that nearer the Time but that has been aggression towards or from Iran. And will be again.

I don't know who things will play out but the 150° with r.Pluto doesn't complete till the week of the 5th Aug.

So it is a bit of a Perfect Storm but what sort of Weather will it bring ?

H

Well I'm glad that the r.Mercury combustion has been completed. Things might just settle down a bit now.

Although the Fed is trying to calm the Markets I think we are into the Classic Frenzie phase.

Still an interesting week ahead with the Mars trine r.Jupiter, and the r.Mercury Venus cross, both around the 25th July.

Then the Sun trines r.Jupiter. Together that is all a bit of a mix and the r.Mercury Venus cross needs to be respected.

To some extend the Markets are untangling themselves. And I hope things will be clearer as Thursday develops.

Till then ? Um ?

H

OK so I did some reading. It seems that once r.Mercury has crossed Venus then things may be more Bullish.

Also once Mercury is direct.

Surely the Sun trine r.Jupiter has to be a signal of Excess, but Markets love that.

Trump's Men won't let the Markets fall so Rate Cuts have to be up the Barrel. How many more can there be before there ain't any left ?

Once Mars has passed away from r.Jupiter on the 25th July, it hits into r.Saturn, r.Neptune and then r.Pluto.

That has to point to conflict, and probably with Iran. But the Markets haven't been too worried about that as it pushes up Energy Stocks.

It is Judgement Call but there has to be Sabre Rattling and then probably some sort of Strike.

But by whom ? Iran or the USA ? Till the 4th Aug.

Whilst the Sun is making Hay with r.Jupiter till the 7th Aug.

So two themes there.

I won't be commenting more till these have passed as they aren't too clear, and we've got the Fed ruminating too.

But I think once Venus has crossed r.Mercury then I think that points to Investors feeling more content.

Just watch Tuesday into Wednesday as r.Mercury crossing Venus can be a Cat Fight.

I think the ECB is meeting then so that fits as more QE and Soothing Words have to come from that.

Then the Fed. Then the BoE.

Good Lord !!

Sun trine r.Jupiter ?

Excess ?

H

Mercury is retrograde at the moment and so is Jupiter and also Saturn.

Mars in leo is trining Jupiter and square Uranus.

Would be interesting to know how the big sector, companies perform as Mars is in Leo with a positive and negative aspect.

Sun will go into leo conjuct Mars and trine Jupiter! Should be positive.

Ok so Mars is forming an inconjunction with r.Pluto. Possibly translating light from r.Saturn. Or Heat.

Mars will soon start a turbulent run across Uranus. Loads of planets make turns in August.

But really it is trying to read Trumpy that is the question. I do feel he is more Grounded and even yesterday's threat against China seemed pretty measured.

But he is less likely to back track now though.

Mars is sextiling his Uranus, Node and Sun combo, and trining his Saros 129 Lunar Eclipse Point, South Node and Moon.

And energising his Mars, August 2017 Eclipse Point and Ascendant.

So he is up for things just now, but r.Saturn is blocking r.Jupiter out just now.

We'll get one more whacky phase out him yet.

But really you need to read the even bigger picture. He knows that if he picks a fight with China then in the end the Fed has to cut further.

NOT a great strategy but basically Trumpy has to be pulling the Levers or he ain't happy.

I think everybody is hoping and, probably scheming, that he ONLY has one term.

Let's see what Pluto and Saturn do when they pass back thru the Capricorn 20°s-25°s.

He probably desperately wants two because he doesn't want locked up.

So I think this is pretty dangerous situation developing or brewing with ONLY r.Jupiter just now, and then Jupiter and the Outer Planets, less Uranus, offering buoyancy and stability.

I'm interested to see how Uranus retro phase plays out. Also Pluto and Neptune will soon begin to take leave of each other. That usually takes up to three weeks to be felt as does Uranus's retro phase.

Let's watch Bitcoin too.

I think Jupiter's final run forward thru Sagittarius will hold the line till into October though.

One might say this Sell Off is due to r.Jupiter's slowing, and Saturn catching him up.

Let's watch for the moment that direct Jupiter pushes passed r.Saturn and heads for the Sunny Uplands for one last Time.

So there may be One Last Hurrah !!!!

H

PS People should be aware that r.Saturn is still applying the the South Node. I think this is a constant stress for many people.

Forcing people to face up to things. Something most won't do, and just get angry and frustrated in return.

OK So having thought a little longer some things come to mind.

1/ It was a New Moon. If you fall on a New Moon it hurts.

2/ r.Saturn is closing down r.Jupiter now. r.Jupiter had broken free from Saturn but that is over and remains problematic till after the 20th August.

I think we'll struggle to Bounce back till late August, and could easily be dragged lower.

Monitor Support Levels as they will come in handy later in the Year.

3/ Trumpy has t.r.Pluto stressing him and has for a while and will for a long time. He feels threatened.

t.Mars activated his n.Uranus and his n.Moon. They are in opposition to each other. That must be a fairy cwazy pair to have to deal with.

And they are intercepted. His Moon could be seen as his Protectionist Driver. And link to the Saros 129 Lunar Eclipse and intercepted he may well be acting on Instinct.

It'll be good when t.Mars has moved into Virgo.

But along comes the Sun behind and will do something similar.

So my very quick Analysis suggests that'll we'll be stuck around here on the back foot till after the 20th Aug.

I think thru over the Weekend.

4/ I'll add immediately that Venus is combusting. That isn't good. That is a slow burner loss of confidence in Bonds.

We may well have seen the Highs for this and next year just flash past our eyes.

H

Oowch !

Although I think we should power back towards a late Sept High, and FINAL Jumping Off Point, I think it'll be hard for a Bounce to take hold whilst Venus is going thru a very slow combustion, as it is now.

Further, I feel that r.Jupiter is cornered by r.Saturn now, and that continues till about the 20th Aug or so. The former till the 15th Aug or so.

The problem is that while we try to hold the Line till the Calvary arrive in the week of the 19th Aug some very very big -VE Slow Burners begin to bite.

And then the ground under Our Feet begins to weaken. Neptune from Pluto, Uranus retro.

I can ONLY think that Trumpy will come up with one last set of whack ideas too.

I imagine he is scratching his head just now going "What did I say ?". And so am I.

I think the recent Selling has been an over reaction and I can't really find any decent reason in The Stars.

Sometimes the Markets are ripe for a Correction-ette and I think that is what happened.

Were the Volumes low ? It is mid summer. People heading off on Holiday ? End of month.

I'd notice that Uranus in Taurus squared the New Moon in Leo. And that did point to something a bit bizarre, and that is what I think the last few days have been.

BIZARRE.

I'd imagine Volumes were low.

H