"European stocks have reversed early losses to hit a day high after U.S. Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin said a U.S.-China trade deal is 90% complete." Wednesday 26th June am UKT

But r.Jupiter abandons Trumpy overnight leaving r.Saturn to squeeze his Upbeat Mood out of him ?

And that remains till early on the 7th July.

I feel that points to Trumpy accepting something he doesn't really want to !

A Deal of sorts ?

But that the Markets would like that.

No idea especially with the Eclipses kicking in.

I think the next real Action will be around the Wednesday 10th July.

Some sort of Show Down but with Iran I'd say.

I think the US Chinese situation will be settled to some degree over this weekend coming up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I might try and dig a bit deeper into this weak Solar Eclipse coming up. I'll post any opinions on the Mundane Section under the Eclipse Heading

https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2019/06 ... -date.html

H

So Saturday morning UKT. The World waits and watches for News from Japan.

Really I need a deal from Trump and Xi but it ain't going to happen.

We are being strung along.

Further, Powell has strung us along too.

This is the worst situation. The best would be a Deal and some Rate Cuts.

Let's see what the Eclipses bring but I feel Eyes will fall on Iran now.

H

OK So I think I got a little ahead of myself with the weakening of r.Jupiter to Trump's Uranus/ r.Jupiter trine but by now r.Saturn's transit will be biting.

He'll be feeling more Grounded and Sober. And I feel I heard that in his voice. He sounded more reasonable.

And in reality transiting r.Saturn chases transiting r.Jupiter away now, with ONLY Trump's Chiron benefiting.

The situation related to the Trade Tariffs Threats seems "paused". Is the underlying Economy being harmed ? Yes !

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/06/ ... 02207.html

Powell may have to raise Rates in July.

I'd say that I've got mostly what I wanted but NOT all.

As soon as r.Neptune begins to separate from Pluto in August then the Gates to the Abyss begin to open again.

I think now we have to look to the problems with Iran. I've found a Good Chart for Iran and will try to see if I can tell where the Sanctions are hitting.

You'd feel this has to be ABSOLUTELY CLEAR. In the 1st Feb 1979 Chart Pluto in the 7th seems to be playing the role of the Great Satan and currently it is receiving a square from t.r.Pluto.

The problem is that the way the Chart is set up natal r.Saturn is about 35° from the natal r.Pluto so any -VE energy applied to natal r.Pluto is felt as a trine to the ruling natal r.Saturn.

Transiting r.Jupiter sextiles the natal r.Pluto and squares the natal r.Saturn.

So to a greater extent anything the USA does to attack Iran actually strengths Iran's resolve.

Sanctions to some extent empower Iran.

A very quick looks suggests the Tensions will be increased by the US till early Oct by transiting r.Pluto's moves, and t.Jupiter's too.

It is this right old mix up coming from the Outer Planets, as t.r.Saturn will help to fortify Iran.

Jupiter looks like from time to time he'll aggravate things.

But so far far too complicate to delineate. Which I think does reflect the actually situation.

Things will be a lot easier once Jupiter and Saturn have moved on.

You'd feel that the Main Markets will react +VEly in the next few days to the Trade Talks resuming but the Iran thing will threaten to push up Oil Prices.

Gold may well fall back below 1,400.

H

OK so I've got about as much out of the G20 as I could hope.

Trumpy is going to allow US Tech firms to sell Technology to Huawei, and EU has completed a huge Trade Deal with South America.

China is going to buy US Agricultural Products.

The Main Markets should love this and it reflects r.Neptune's sextile to Pluto which is around 3°25' applying just now I think. It closes to 3°11' in early August.

You won't get a Crash whilst they are applying.

Why does a Short seller want +VE outcomes at the G20 ?

If we set the Unpredictable 3 week Eclipse Season aside for a minute, well I do expect the Main Markets to drift up till late August.

Maybe another +5%.

BUT THE THREAT IS IRAN NOW but I think that'll mainly be related to Oil Prices.

And we need to wonder if Powell will "loosen" at the end of July ?

Um ?

H

Right so we are running into the Solar Eclipse now. Loads has been going on.

OPEC to meet soon.

I'd imagine the Main Markets will rise during the week ahead, driven by the various good News coming out of the G20.

EU - South America deal ?

But Iran isn't going to go away now is it and I feel that the Lunar Eclipse "has to" bring Massive Tension.

This last point isn't based on Astrology yet although the Lunar Eclipse falls in the 1st Feb 10th Chart of Iran.

Trading strategies are hard as we may be hitting the Market's Peaks for 2019, and for many many many years to come.

Worth trying to follow where the Plays are. The movements of the Sector Plots in the first few hours tonight and tomorrow are key.

I'd expect the VIX and Gold to drop back, and those Support Levels should be noted.

Oil ? Who knows until the OPEC Meeting is finished.

Tech must move up.

Also worth watching the Currencies.

I think there will be plenty of Smug World Leaders sitting around congratulating themselves.

How wrong they will be in the coming months.

If the Markets don't poser on up then that is a Terrible Warning sign.

But for me I'll be watching Oil mainly and noting Support (and Resistances).

Half an eye on Gold.

H

So quite an exciting few weeks thru till the week of the 22nd July.

1/ The Main Event feel will be Mercury turning retro on the 7th July and straight into the path of Mars.

Ooooooomp !!

2/ The Moon Wobble around the 8th-10th July. Tension.

3/ Then an Explosive and VERY TENS Full Moon building from the 10th till say the 18th July.

However the Outer Planets, especially r.Neptune applying to r.Pluto prevent any catastrophic Sell Off.

4/ Trump remains Grounded and Sober especially till the 7th July, but really till mid August.

You've got to wonder if that makes a Strike against Iran more likely ?

I expect the Main Markets to power on now till late August, but Iran to be causing waves and therefore Oil to rise.

I like the symbolism of the Straights of Hormuz reflecting r.Saturn's strangulation of The South Node.

But we are really on in the "Have a Punt" zone.

I'm afraid it is the hardest of all Trades now.

Sitting on one's Hands mostly.

Let's see what the next few days bring as that'll set the Tone for the next few months.

I think the Ball is in Iran's Court.

OK I'm going quiet now. I don't see any really clear cut Opportunities.

I feel the General Trend will be Upwards but with an increasing Tense few weeks over the Lunar Eclipse.

Oil could go thru the Roof.

I'm really now beginning to look for Jumping Off Levels with an Eye to the Autumn.

H

Again one needs to look back and wonder why I didn't take Long Positions late on Friday ?

Although I felt Trump would be more Grounded and Sober in his Actions and Speech that could have pointed to a tougher attitude to Tariffs.

We are into the Eclipse Season and the Solar Eclipse seems to be bringing stability but I don't think the Lunar Eclipse will follow on from that.

Eclipse Seasons are a bit like Hurricane Seasons. WILD.

So "Big" Trade Deals have been announced by the EU.

Things look pretty +VE. Let's see what comes out of OPEC tomorrow.

I doubt they will want to Ease. But I don't really know what drives their thinking.

Iran isn't going to go away. And I think the Lunar Eclipse points to a crisis for those who have relied on Corrupt and Lazy thinking.

Is that the definition of Oil ?

H

I'll just slip these thoughts in here and then let things play out.

NO RUNNING COMMENTARY this Time.

So NOT so good US PMI figures took the wind out the the Rally today. And make a Rate Cut likely towards the end of July.

Add that to r.Neptune r.Pluto applying and there is little chance of a Heavy Sell Off before say late September.

However, the feeling is that next week's Earnings will disappoint.

And sure enough the Astro temporarily turns towards the -VE next week. Over the weekend in fact as Mercury retros.

I'd say Gold has to look hopeful. Stocks won't fall too far due to the Rate Cut thoughts but the Dollar might. And should.

Gold may be sought as a Safe Haven.

Further, SURELY Tension with Iran has to rise.

There is real Tension written in the Heavens as next week progresses and all the way till late on the 19th July.

r.Mercury combusts over that weekend of the 20th July.

I doubt the VIX would rally too much. But you never know it might a bit. Iran seem too far away to worry Traders.

Certainly we should hit Earnings derived Turbulence from the Get Go next week, the 8th July.

Non Farm Jobs this week too ? They were terrible last time.

Venus approaching the Node too over this period, and enters Cancer on the 4th July. That's change towards a more Safe Feeling. But hardly worth the comment.

However, I'm delighted that a Rate Cut looks more likely now. Most of the +VE Plays have been. People thing Q3 will be better. I think it might be the Last Hurrah !

The Higher we rise over the Summer the further we can fall in the Autumn.

There is certainly plenty of temporary Technical -VEs coming now till things calm down in the week of the 22nd July.

We could just about make a Hard Landing on that Monday before Bouncing quickly back. The 22nd July that is.

I'll need to check that week but I think it is generally more Harmonious than the forth coming two.

Good Work WooWoo !!

I also see that Venus will begin to oppose r.Saturn and then r.Pluto across this coming fortnight.

And the final play is r.Mercury conjoin Venus late in the week of the 22nd July.

I see Venus crosses the Node 17th July to 18th July. Another -VE around the time of the Lunar Eclipse Full Moon.

A bit of a Perfect Storm if it wasn't for r.Neptune r.Pluto. So a Summer Storm then.

I can now see why they rushed in all the Easing. We'll need a Rate Cut late in July and plenty of Soothing Words too.

I THINK.

H

r.Saturn is tracking the South Node but I think that is actually a Healthy thing.

A kind of Karmic Shake Down is happening this week.

OK so the coming Fortnight is what Astro Driven Speculation is All About. Loads of temporary Technical -VEs forming from "Nowhere".

In a very few words let's summarise what I see for the Main Markets thru till into the week of the 22nd July.

1/ This week, although we have today's Eclipse and r.Saturn strangling the South Node, I don't think we'll see too much movement either way.

As this is the No Moon phase it is the Calm before The Storm.

2/ Next week Mercury has SR and then gets hit by Mars. There are also loads of Eclipse related type energies.

TENSION.

3/ The week of the 15th July has the Full Moon Eclipse.

4/ I don't see much in the week of the 22nd July though we might just spill over into it from the Excitement the week before.

However, although really there are loads and loads and loads on temporary Technical -VEs now on the near term Horizon, with r.Neptune applying to r.Pluto now at about 3°29', heading to the min of 3°09' in early Aug, don't expect a Crash.

5/ Can we go higher before the Autumn? I feel we'll temporarily Pull Back now over the coming weeks, and then Push Back up in August and September.

I do think we are drinking in the Last Orders Saloon.

H

So we are pretty well about to the Cross the Solar Eclipse.

VERY STRANGE DAY on the Markets.

Oil Sold Off !!! Even with the Iran worries and OPEC NOT Easing.

Fear that Demand will drop if the Global Economy cools. Fears of the Trade War have reappeared VERY QUICKLY.

Based on Astro I do believe next few weeks won't be pretty re Earnings. And that Tensions will increase dramatically with Iran.

But till then little to move things and the Moon is very flat just now. The Solar Eclipse doesn't seem to have to much punch.

Perhaps as the Sun continues to apply to the Node things will begin to become clearer.

And the Tensions can be to do with Global Economic Worries too.

Where's the Money moving too ? Well in the end Gold and Bitcoin. But NOT to the VIX nor out of the SP or NASDAQ.

DJT Index did drop a bit.

No great shakes though.

Errr ?

H

Whilst I wait for my Horse Racing Colleagues these are the lye points to bare in mind.

1/ r.Neptune is applying to r.Pluto. NO CRASH till after they begin to separate.

2/ Mars is now in Leo and therefore beginning to see r.Jupiter on the Trine Horizon but I think it'll be the week of the 22nd July before that Sharp +VE bites.

3/ Mercury turns retro this weekend and then we are into a stack of temporary Technical -VEs.

US Earnings begins to dribble in next Tuesday but hits the flood the week after.

4/ Mars is tracking the Asteriod of Fear.

I can't see how Gold and the probably the VIX won't Rally from the end of this week.

Mercury makes a sharp retreat early next week 7th-8th July. A crashes straight into Mars.

Oil and Gas perhaps NOT as Demand is perceived as weak. Unless Iran acts and surely surely they must.

5/ Loads of Karmic things up the Barrel till the 19th July. 5th-19th inc. And maybe into the 22nd July. Then a VERY NICE Bounce I'd say.

6/ Mars in Leo completes the trine to r.Jupiter in Sagittarius. Worth Analysing that VERY CAREFULLY.

We could easily have a very Bumpy fortnight till very early on the 22nd July and they Zooooooooooooooooooom back up !

Non Farm Payroll this Friday 5th July ? Till then ?

Have a Holiday !!

H

Well the Eclipse Season is delivering its usual Chaos.

!!

We've got Earnings dribbling in next week, and then the flood the week after.

Mercury will turn retro over the weekend which means Turbulence.

Loads of other stressful aspects but we are back to Bad News is Good News again and that makes it very hard to read.

I'd imagine if the Earnings even whiff of problems then Gold will resume its Rally.

For me that's about the ONLY clear situation.

VIX doesn't know what to do.

Oil also totally confused.

I expect something very "Big" to give as we move towards the Lunar Eclipse.

From the 10th July on wards and I hear we had a Quake in California.

Iran threatening to "take" one of the UK's Tankers.

Simply the South Node makes up the Lunar Eclipse, and is currently strangled by r.Saturn.

They are about 8° before the Eclipse Point so the filling Moon has to cross them before the Full.

Also the filling Moon forms an inconjunction with the Sun when it enters Sagittarius and crosses r.Jupiter.

I feel we have had an incredibly flat few days across the New Moon and I think the opposite will come once the Moon enters the 6 days from Full Phase.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!

I think things should turn pretty Wild from early next week. Once the Sun has completed its inconjunction with r.Jupiter.

H