john wrote:I’ll leave it to the GB and MWM2 to work out where the extra 330 points would have left her top team in the overall table!!
If I have got this correct, she would have come 7th overall, winning a £50 prize. That is very impressive.

As I noted in an earlier post, I tried three approaches. The one that did best was Addey, the next best was Addey but with the Placidus 5th cusp rather than Campanus, and the worst performer was using the Lord of the Hour as an indicator of the colours carried.

However, the LHr colour method was better than the results indicate. If you restrict the Addey method to horses that also agree with the colour method, the results are much better than straight Addey. OK, it means that a number of races do not have any indicated horse, but that's only a problem in something like Fantasy Ascot where you have to make a selection in every race.

It might be worth trying in normal betting.

john wrote:Just back from the AA Conference, we'll be registering later.

As we have six attempts, we're thinking of using Campanus and probably a couple more house systems rachat de credit info, if it makes a difference on selection, a colour method/hour lord, etc. and ascending degree.

If you're following the charts it should be obvious which is which as we go along. If anything jumps out I'm sure we can run with the astro chat as necessary.

Good luck
You may have to revise a bit and see how you can combine the colors correctly.