Sent this to some Others earlier

"1/ I feel that Venus in trine to r.Jupiter should lift us back now till late Thursday UKT.

2/ Mercury is still crossing Uranus till 15:22hrs today UKT and that is causing the Stress.

3/ Trumpy's natal Mars/ Asc get energised by transiting Mars till late on Friday.

4/ That suggests he'll hang tough but then add in Venus approaching Uranus next week and we may well Party on Down again then.

As the Moon will be filling then too towards paranoic Scorpio we may well test pivot two around 2800 !!

But I think we'll bounce further with the arrival of the Chinese and be +VE till afternoon tomorrow Thursday early evening UKT.

But this is all pretty complicated and things hang in fine balance.

A MESS in fact."

H

Jupiter and Saturn are retrograde at the moment.

Wonder what happens when these planets turns direct which Jupiter will aspect Mars by opposition and trine to Venus.

1/ I’m NOT comfortable that Astrology has been explaining Trump’s affect on The Main Markets.

2/ However, back in the day Astrologer’s spent much more time weaving in Eclipses into their Analysis. In fact some used Eclipses as the foundation of their work.

I’ve tried to do this but really it is hard do that as the likes of Astrodiest don’t facilitate adding Eclipse Points easily. Certainly I’ve tried. It is necessary to monitor the transits to those Eclipse Points.

3/ Trump, of course, was born under an Eclipse. And that means he is part of a far far Bigger Theme. These are called Saros Cycles. Bernadette Brady has done great work on this in the Eagle and the Lark. I wonder if she still does that or can be encouraged to develop it.

Further the Saros Cycle that Trump is ruled by is at its peak energy now too. This is very significant. We are talking two centuries though. We need to know what this Saros Cycle is all about.

"A Saros series is made up of roughly 72 Solar eclipses over a 1300 year period." The theme builds in power to a peak, as 129 is now doing.

About America ? About Capitalism ? About what ? Saros 129 I think it is. Supported by Saros 136. That is where the key info lies.

It tends to mean that that Eclipses have residual effects that hang around and have a disproportionate affect on Events. They can't be ignored. And the Saros Cycles understood. This is why we need to log what Eclipses deliver.

4/ Nearer term and simpler to understand I feel Mercury dropping into Uranus dominate Taurus has caused the Turbulence. Further, since that has passed things have stabilised a bit. What then comes next ?

I think we are heading for a New Normal once Venus has passed Uranus. But before that ?

5/ VERY HARD. Clearly Venus approaching Uranus is again a Big Threat. But once Venus has made it passed Uranus I feel we’ll be into a New Normal.

Mars leaves Gemini into Cancer then too. However, Venus’s distress may make the Scorpio Full Moon even more troubled.

6/ After that things should stabilise until late May and the inconjunctions and oppositions to North Node, r.Saturn, and r.Pluto begin to kick in. Week of the 27th May.

7/ I still feel that although the Outer Planets are retro I think they are still harmonious enough. Eventually Jupiter drops out in the week of the 17th June.

8/ So as things stand the next Short Opportunity is possible around the end of next week and into the week of 20th May.

Again the Outer Planets aren't disharmonious enough I feel for something catastrophic.

Clearly if the Chinese walk away then the Terror that a Scorpio Full Moon may well be felt. For me 6 days before the Moon the tension can be felt. And that'd be tomorrow.

I will revisit this shortly with a view to developing it though I think the working info is here.

H

Ok Let's try and make some sense of this very Volatile Market.

1/ SP 500 bouncing down and up on Trump's every word. WARRING.

t.Mars crosses Trumpy's n.Mars very early tomorrow UKT. ie evening in Washington.

I think that'll be the end of his very Combative Mood.

Although t.Mars does continue to activate his Ascendant till about 13:00hrs on Tuesday 14th May UKT.

Even the latter points to Trumpy being in an Energised Mood.

2/ The SP 500 is now about 80 points lower than its peak. That's about 2.75% lower.

Personally I didn't see Trump causing this but equally I said we wouldn't nose dive and in reality we haven't.

I think People are very tuned into the Stars, without knowing it, and I think this is more to do with Trump and his Saros 129 Cycle, and that is upsetting people.

Things people don't understand or can't get their heads around are getting kicked around as if they are normality.

Trump has picked a massive fight with China. This is all Heap Big Karma. Heap Big Medicine.

Like I've said Saros 129-(136) is running at its peak just now. This century. So we need to learn about what its Theme is asap.

And Trump is surfing it.

H

It is hard to keep pace with all the Tariffs Trumo is throwing about.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/10/busi ... index.html

The above links noted the 18th May as a further day of peak tension.

BAD TIMING. VERY BAD.

I think late last night he slapped further Tariffs on Chinese Exports so that now nearly all or even all of them are subject to serious tariff penalties.

That fits with t.Mars crossing his natal Mars, and I'd say that'd be the end of his most aggressive phase for now.

But the Markets were closed for the weekend and when they open at 23hrs on Sunday 12th May night UKT a paranoid Moon is filling and Venus is approaching Uranus.

Uranus blocks Venus's Home run in the short term. Further, Mercury combusts after the latter is complete.

I still feel that the Outer planets, although retro, are offering some stability and harmony.

Although the Main US Markets fell last week, and were volatile, I don't think they hemorrhaged.

Several have put 2800 as a key support and you could see a sharp Sell Off and then a Bounce off that.

Without the Outer Planets then we could go into free fall with the combination of Venus Uranus, Scorpio Full Moon and then Mercury Combust.

Some have predicted a 10% correction. A Scorpio Full Moon and the Venus Uranus, Mercury combust alone could deliver say a 5% drop now.

In there is the +VE of the Fullish Moon conjunct r.Jupiter. What every mental things Trump is doing the strength of the US Economy doesn't disappear when he posts the odd tweet or two.

It does now look like a wild week ahead and into the following one.

The ONLY problem being that'll start exactly at 11pm this Sunday and any juicily cheap Options will have gone in a blink.

Trumpy is pretty clever in his implementations. Goods already in transit won't be hit and the further further hike might take two months to bite.

The threat of 18th May signalled Car tariffs is very bad as that sucks in Germany too I understand. I'm NOT sure when they'd bite. I think that is the several months away one.

And I think after Mercury has combusted we settle again. Though I think the week of the 27th May has problems too.

So perhaps it is all now beginning to unravel.

H

PS These Chart Guys often comment that when Trump is in tweet mode then Technical Analysis struggles however it does give some useful Support Levels to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_HzLKcyb5g

Trump has sort of shot his bolt now, as t.Mars has mostly done its energising of his n.Mars and we can ONLY wait for China's response.

That'll be the Venus approaching Uranus bit and the Scorpio Full Moon followed by the Mercury combustion.

I still don't think that turns a strong Global Economy into a Basket Case over few days as Astrologically we are dealing with what I call 2%-3% Technical Sell Offs till the Autumn. Or until the 17th June when r.Jupiter begins to loose touch with the Outer planets for a while.

Well pretty interesting today. SP 500 bouncing off the 2800 Support Level. But the next drop looking likely and we could fall a good old way further now.

Important to dig out the next pivots as I feel once the Sun has passed r.Pluto and r.Jupiter by tomorrow morning, and Venus passes Mars in sextile later tomorrow then things are mostly -VE till 14hrs Tuesday 21st May.

The Chinese retaliated. $60B of Tariffs to come in on the 1st June. Trump and Xi NOT to meet till the G20 in June. NOT sure when that is but clearly running up to it will be more fun and potential opportunities. NOT until the 28th - 29th June. That means loads of Tension still to play out and Trump to manipulate.

Now we have to wait to see if Trumpy goes thru with his threat to classify EU Autos as a Security Threat. If this is the same as the hit on the Chinese then it will be 00hrs Washington Time Friday 17th May (about 05hrs UKT) , NOT on the Saturday as stated below. But I need to confirm this.

Reuters says "Trump received a “Section 232??? investigation report in February, widely believed to have concluded that car and auto part imports pose a risk to national security. The president’s 90-day deliberation period is due to end on May 18th" (Sunday 05hrs UKT) or so.

Things are pointing to a nightmare Scorpio Full Moon on Friday into Saturday and well before Venus crosses Uranus. VERY TURBULENT then.

Overnight tonight the Sun completes its trine to r.Pluto and inconjunction to r.Jupiter. I’d say that is why the Markets were reasonably stable once they had dropped.

Trump has to decide by the end of Friday 17th May about the EU Autos. That’d be about 05hrs UKT on the Saturday well before Venus completes its conjunction to Uranus about 18hrs that evening, as the Full Moon is reaching its maximum fear. BOTH NEARLY EXACTLY then.

That points to a VERY -VE energy as Saturday develops in the UK. EU Auto tariffs ? Basically the bad Astro energy still has plenty of hours to run till it peaks after Trump has made his decision.

That doesn’t tell us much about what Trump will decide but I think the Mercury combustion early the next week does. That points to a Market Breakdown. The peak would be 14hrs on Tuesday the 21st May UKT.

The Moon conjuncting r.Jupiter 18hrs on Monday the 20th May UKT is an unwelcomed bit of buoyancy. And can confuse the Mercury combustion, but as the latter comes the next day I'd say we'll be falling heavily on our knees early on next week.

But all in all I think the fun will be over as late Tuesday 21st May and Wednesday 22nd develop even with the EU Vote the next day. Calm.

It gives us a little time to prepare for what the next week brings.

H

Ok so the last post needs me to check it thru as I had to put it together quickly.

But basically Astrologically we've got plenty of Turbulence and Tension building now and peaking on Saturday evening UKT.

Trump has to decide about EU Auto tariffs by the 18th May ? The exact time isn't clear.

The week after Mercury combusts and that often is a Breakdown moment. The Moon conjuncts r.Jupiter before that.

Worth noting that r.Jupiter is crossing Trumpy's South Node Lunar Eclipse point. Worth checking that all out as it probably is the underlying driver to his mentality just now.

Lazy GREED ?

Got to Shoot ...

H

Right so Trumpy realises that he has over done the Heavy Talk and tries and succeeds in calming things down.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/u ... -1.3892446

Up come the Markets but NOT so far I feel. SP 500 closing around 2,835.

I was wary this morning of Venus making a sextile to Mars but that passes tomorrow after 08hrs UKT.

Basically that is the end of any +VEs I feel for this week. Except Outer planets slowly grind out lack of disharmony.

Venus enters Taurus soon after but Uranus must begin to upset her.

And the Tension from the filling Moon must begin to bite.

Basically, we are all waiting to hear whether Trump will let the EU off its Auto tariffs.

Deadline on the 18th but I also heard it will be on Friday. But it'd be after the Bell for sure ?

By the 18th May ? What does that mean ? By (before) midnight on the 18th ?

So in reality the Main Markets may hold their nerves this week and dump on Monday if Trump goes for it. And the EU will immediate respond I think too.

https://www.sharecast.com/news/internat ... 00539.html

Deriving things from Astro ONLY, as I do, I can't see Trumpy NOT hitting the EU Autos. Or something else upsetting things before we settled down late on Tuesday 21st May.

Nothing more to add now. Just to wait and see how it plays out this week and into next.

A quick Analysis suggested that the week of the 9th June would be the next action.

The Outer planets still NOT disharmonious.

H

So after making my Judgements I do check with non Astro Technical Analysts to see how they are modelling the Trends.

I believe everything is driven by The Stars so they are just translating those energies into another Language.

Pleased to say that The Chart Guys here see things the way I do. CLEVER PEOPLE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYo3ShaYEBk

But The Elephant in the Room is r.Jupiter in Sagittarius, that in itself a big buoyancy flag, and in the first house of the USA Chart, and activating Trumpy's 4th House Moon's Lunar Eclipse Point all makes it hard to see a Crash.

Simply r.Jupiter will get in the way until it moves off in early December finally, and before that once it finally crosses over Pluto earlier in the late Autumn.

H

So the rumour is that Trumpy is going to delay the Tariffs on the EU Autos by 6 months.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... rade-talks

Taking that till the Autumn. When I really expect the possibility of a Crash to materialise. Certainly once Jupiter has passed from Pluto on the 17th Oct.

Interestingly "Trump and a small group of aides including Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross and trade adviser Peter Navarro are seen to be in favour of the new import duties against the advice of other advisers."

The problem is that the Astrological Threat till Tuesday pm UKT doesn't disappear due to this rumour.

Certainly, if Trumpy doesn't speak then the Tension will be even greater for the rest of this week.

Does look like the 2,800 Support Level seems to be functioning well.

And really now I've no more to add on this till after the Mercury combustion has competed on Tuesday 21st May UKT.

I still expect a very bumpy ride till then. Unless r.Jupiter gets in the way.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Thu May 16, 2019 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big Bounce back after Trumpy dropped the EU Autos Tariffs threat for 6 months.

Umph !!

Mercury crossing r.Saturn, and r.Pluto in trine and r.Jupiter in inconjunction till after the US Close tomorrow Friday.

Those Outer planets in a non disharmonious pattern basically make it disproportionate +VE impact. Hard to get a decent Sell Off passed them.

Mars is about the ONLY planet able to bring the -VE out of them, and that might come towards the end of June. See below.

The Scorpio Full Moon bites tonight but I doubt it'll be enough to deliver Paranoia set against the above.

Mercury does combust on Tuesday but by then Venus will have appeared from under Uranus.

I'll try to catch the VIX last thing tomorrow and maybe Short the US Tech Sector as China still has to respond to Trumpy's Chinese Tech Sector ban.

That'd come early next Monday I'd imagine. So Mercury combust should deliver but I think after that Venus will calm us all down.

It is a severe thing Trumpy has done against China. The thing is that what he really wants is for the US to take back Jobs from China. That's the end Goal.

But once Jupiter has left Sagittarius in early Dec really it is All Over for Trumpy's Grand Vision.

Clearly Trump and Iran is dangerous and that'll peak once Mars get close to the oppositions with r.Saturn and r.Pluto.

And of course the VERY DANGEROUS conjunction with The Node before that. That's a War Signal.

A few weeks from that.

Anyway I expect a bit of a Stall during the first few days of next week until Mercury has cleared the Sun.

Remember then Mercury is in Gemini and Venus in Taurus.

Harmonious.

So we may have a window of a few weeks Harmony from Tuesday pm UKT.

EDIT - Once Mercury has combusted it actually then Risers after the Sun and this is said to be a Selling phase starting.

But you'll appreciate the are more than one factor in play. However, the US Earnings Season is pretty well complete and that means Geopolitical Factors become over weighted.

Once the Moon has passed r.Jupiter just after 18hrs this coming Monday it might be worth some serious short term Shorts to cover the period till Mercury comes out the other side of the Sun the next day.

Around 14hrs on the Tuesday, just 20 hrs later. We could trip up in that short time. Remember the Moon falls into Capricorn too.

A Dax Daily (Tuesday) Put and a Weekly Put just in case the combustion triggers a decent 2%-3% Sell Off.

There is a Chance that that happens. END - EDIT

H