The Stock Markets in 2019

Short Selling opportunities thru 2019 ?

Remembering that I am SP 500 centric, with a dash of NASDAQ. The DAX and EU 50 follow on nicely from those. EU Banks too.

I'll be following those and maybe the VIX.

Without getting into The Philosophy of Astrology it is pretty frustrating and disappointing to realise that there ain’t many Short Selling opportunities this year it seems.

Perhaps I got spoilt last November.

Certainly "We" need both Jupiter and Saturn to move on, and that comes in late 2019 and 2020.

1/ Sept 15th seems to be the first possibly clear cut time for a decent Sell Off when the harmonic dances of big beasts of Pluto, Neptune, Saturn and Jupiter become weaker. Till then they are mostly harmonious or even euphoric.

As May develops nearly all will be retro. I'm NOT too sure if that will bring disaster. Some think so.

And even if we do get some decent Autumn paranoia Jupiter trines Uranus in mid November. And Saturn remains in sextile with Neptune too for much of the Autumn. The latter is the sort of energy that just stymies any decent Selling. While the former can bring a healthy Rally.

2/ Nearer term there are several weeks full of technical –VEs created by Mercury, Mars, The Nodes, the Sun and Venus clustering and in conflict with Pluto and Saturn. Saturn also remains in conjunction with the South Node most of the Spring and Summer.

Some of that happens across the Node dominated Cancer Capricorn axis. Further once the minor players enter Gemini we get a run of conflict with Saturn and Pluto by inconjunction, then oppositions and then inconjunction again thru Cancer and Leo.

So further analysis will be necessary of the clusters in the weeks of the 13th May into the 20th May, 10th June, the weeks of the 8th, 14th and 21st July. 11th Aug and the 2nd Sept. Note that from the 17th June till early Aug Jupiter’s support weakens.

3/ So it seems that Others who have been saying it won’t be till 2020 for the Great Crash may be in fact right. But please note that several feel that May will bring heavy Selling.

With Neptune applying to Pluto gaining strength I feel the Doors to the Abyss are closing just now, till say late Sept.

Certainly in summary of the above, intense efforts will be needed to profit well from the above opportunities. The hope of just placing Bets and waiting certainly won’t present itself this year I don’t think.

It’ll be necessary to chose timing very carefully and then be satisfied to take Profits when they arise. In effect to Walk Away with moderate Profits.

The Sun enters Taurus over the Easter weekend and then perhaps I’ll take up some small Long positions thru till the end of the week of the 6th May. It does seem some +VE momentum is starting now, even as retro Jupiter gains power.

For me personally 2019 seems to be offering the worst of scenarios. Gentle mildly volatile trends.

Necessary to focus when the opportunities do seem to appear.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Worth noting that We had a sharp rise in the US Markets as the Moon conjuncted SR Jupiter in Sagittarius.

I've noticed that r.Jupiter in action with other planets seems to be a strong buoyant. More so than d.Jupiter.

The first Short selling opportunity comes when the Full Moon crosses Scorpio but so after it'll hit Jupiter.

I've said before that Jupiter in Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius sorts of stymies the classic Short opportunities.

I was hoping that the week of the 13th May might offer a Sell Off and spill over into the next week.

The Moon conjuncts r.Jupiter on the Monday the 20th May, and in general will keep things buoyant.

However, the Mercury combustion on the Tuesday into the Wednesday 21st - 22nd might give us some "nice" volatility.

But the classic Scorpio Full Moon on the Friday 17th May may NOT deliver too much.

Hoe Hum !!

See how things are going nearer the Time. Because r.Jupiter usually stalls the Markets and it ONLY started to retreat last week.

H

I wrote this earlier

"1/ Several Natural Cycle Experts believe that "We" should hit a serious Sell Off any moment.

2/ "We" do have many Big Beasts retro now very soon, but I feel the Outer Planets are still mainly harmonious, so unlikely "We'll" fall into The Abyss.

Maybe in the Autumn.

3/ However, over the Summer "We" get many Clusters of the Smaller Planets and verse Pluto and Saturn, and on the Nodal Axis, so involving Eclipses.

So expect short term temporary Events causing sudden -2% to -3% Selling but NOT much more. Unexpected Volatility.

4/ With Jupiter in the USA's 1st House, I doubt disaster awaits. Just a Bumpy Ride till the Autumn ..

5/ Of course back in 1929 the US Markets were powering along before the Crash.

More likely when Jupiter enters Capricorn in Dec and "We" get another 2008 type stall.

A fairly sudden gear change. 4th suddenly down to 2nd ...

H"

On repeat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU_B-13 ... rt_radio=1

Ok so really I'm looking for Short Selling opportunities.

I doubt that'll be next week as Mercury and Venus are trining r.Jupiter, and they are in Fire signs.

We could easily see a decent +2% or +3% rise led by the US SP 500 till around the 16th May now.

Nor into the next week. Further, the possibility of Selling late in the week of the 13th May don't look great.

The following week Mercury combusts but shortly after the Moon conjuncts r.Jupiter.

Jupiter buoyancy is in the Way !!

Mercury combustion is a reset of the Traders Mind Set and if Jupiter is adding buoyancy then it can be a reset to the Upside.

The Sun enters Gemini too.

Things look to the Long side even if the week of the 13th May might be a bit tense with the Scorpio Full Moon from 00:00hrs on the Friday 17th UKT.

I'd say Long on the VIX might be that week's late bet.

Then wait for the bounce from Moon to pass r.Jupiter to peak on the Monday 21st May at about 18:15hrs UKT.

The Monday could see a health rebound if the preceeding Friday had dumped.

So that is Long opportunity, followed by an Unknown with the combustion and the Moon entering dangerous looking Capricorn.

The latter I'd just watch and learn though I feel. Stay in Cash.

So perhaps I'll go long till the Thursday on the 16th May. Options time out around then so that is helpful.

Then take a Risk late on that day. Perhaps catch the Daily Options for the Friday the 17th May.

The Strike Dates of the Options makes a huge impact on this. Contracts expiring around the end of the week of the 13th are helpful. VERY.

And then the Moon's move into Scorpio late on the Thursday allows the Friday Daily Option on the SP 500 to be accessed.

Also the FTSE and the DAX. The timing is excellent as most expire on the 16th or early on the 17th May. No slack then.

Both those ideas have merit. But to the "there is a Chance" level of confidence.

That's the lowest level in my book. Let's see how it goes.

Remember that some Pros are calling a Heavy Sell Off as we move into May. Several warning that a catastrophic situation is developing.

But like Golf in the end you have to make your own Club Selections.

H

OK so I checked thru things again. Generally I'm happy with my Judgement.

1/ Around the New Moon in early May Mercury enters Taurus and crosses Uranus. That'll be disruptive for the Markets. Leading upto the 8th May peak.

As it is around the New Moon there will be less Passion involved so my nibble at some Long positions from now till late on the 16th May should be OK.

2/ We've then got the Full Moon in Scorpio on the 17th May pointing to a volatile day helped by Venus is approaching Taurus to a 19th Sunday peak -VE.

So I wouldn't switch back Long till early on the Monday 20th should I take a "Wee" Long Risk.

The early part of the week of the 20th May is problematic to Call as it should start buoyantly with r.Jupiter energised by a fullish Moon from the Asian open very early on the Monday.

Mercury is combusting then till about 14hrs UKT on the 21st. Taking the +VE lead from r.Jupiter Moon I feel, and Mars sextile Uranus. Venus separating from Uranus, but the Moon falling into depressing Capricorn.

I mean that I doubt We'll Sell then which a Mercury combust does offer usually.

3/ ALL IN ALL it fits for me.

We are due a bit of a Sell Off. People get twitchy when the Markets hit All Time highs as they are in the SP 500 and NASDAQ.

But as the fundamentals are pretty good, Astrologically and Technically, then a bounce back should follow quickly. These are temporary energies. The Big Beasts are dancing harmoniously, all be it retro.

Also the Traders Mind set gets reset to the +VE. The Sun enters Gemini and Mercury too, and Mercury then Rises before the Sun. Taurus in Venus.

And then settle back a bit as the Moon crosses thru miserable miserable Capricorn. Calm returns.

Also the EU Elections on the Thursday 23rd which aren't so important but will tell us where BREXIT might end up. People will be watching.

Let's hope I've covered all I need and that Mercury crosses Uranus without too much volatility as that is about the ONLY concern I have till the end of the 16th May for my Long nibble.

We shouldn't get too +VE though as the Outer planets are nearly are -VE. Though I'm NOT sure that is a terrible thing in this type of Analysis.

EDIT - Although I've mentioned this I MISSED it in the above "Just happened to be reading a Pro's work and they flagged up that Mars will make an inconjunction to the conjunction of Ketu to SR Saturn on the 1st May, and on towards r.Pluto on the 5th May. The r.Pluto bit comes over into the weekend.

With the general Tension dropping as the Moon's Cycle comes to an end, ebbed, there is less likely that this will set anything -VEly big off.

But you never know ?

The fact that those three resident in Capricorn are nearly stationary potentially sets off greater Shock Waves.

What could possibly go wrong just now ?" - END of EDIT

H

Looking for an article on Chinese Market Selling I found this on VIX

https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/apos- ... 46988.html

Still can't find it but this gives a hint of what the original title was

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/shanghai ... 15756.html

Ok so "We" need to be vigilant now. Amazon and Google report in the next few days and that might force things higher but also generate a Sell Off after that.

I've made my Judgements, even if I did overlook the Mars inconjunction to Saturn/ Ketu/ Pluto this week.

I just don't think it'll hit the Markets. But "We"'ve got Central Banks meeting this week in the US and the UK.

The major threat is that "We" are at All Time Highs. And major Tech Stocks report over the next 48hrs.

Central Banks say the wrong thing re Sentiment too ?

So I'm scanning the Horizons. Trying to keep my mind Open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLX4VMZWS_8

Mars hitting SR Saturn, Ketu and slow retro Pluto ?

H

EDIT - PS So the FAANGs are key. Tonight it wraps up with Google and Apple tomorrow.

As it is the last "We" could see a tip to the Downside. Buy the Rumour and Sell the fact - and all that ....

We've had Amazon, Netflix and Face-ache-book.

A lot of talk of Oil moving. That'd be r.Jupiter biting into Neptune in a square.

But I feel Saturn is stabilising that. And Pluto. Trump doing his best to talk it down.

https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/dirty ... 02980.html

- END EDIT

I like this guy too

https://stephenbigalow.com/blog/categor ... wsletters/
Last edited by WooWoo on Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:04 am, edited 4 times in total.

Interesting topic.

It would be interesting to know what would will when sun trines Saturn and Pluto. Maybe things stabilizing for a period?

Mars going into cancer will eventually oppose Saturn and Pluto.

Mercury will go into Taurus which will conjuct Uranus and go onto trine Saturn and Uranus.

Today,

The moon is making hard aspects to mars, Jupiter and Neptune.

Neptune is also making hard aspects to Mars, Jupiter.

Saturn is also making hard aspects to Mercury and Venus.

Today, I guess will be a negative day based on the moon.

Hi Vas,

Good to have you Onboard and thanks for those comments on the Sun trining Saturn and Pluto.

Basically, you have to assess the Harmonious Energies against the Disharmonious.

That gives a general Trend and then you look for any specific Actions that go with or against the Trend.

Then you look for which Sector might react to that change. And then you have to time your Speculation.

Over Time you get a feel for how things play out.

We've got a bit of Selling now that all the FAANGs have reported and the Fed Meeting is finished.

Also things being at All Time Highs do make Investors think twice lest they get caught out by a Sell Off.

Mars inconjunction slow moving r.Pluto till the weekend is a concern and so is Mercury crossing Uranus next week.

Just have to sweat my way thru them.

The VIX is around 15 but really I don't see anything worth taking a Long position on nor anything worth Shorting.

If it dropped down below 14 then I'd take a Long position on it. Certainly close to the Mercury Uranus conjunction you'd expect temporary Volatility.

But generally I think We'll continue to push up +VEly in a mini Rally towards the 16th May and the Full Moon.

Just got to make the hardest of All Speculations.

WAIT PATIENTLY.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Fri May 03, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So a bit of a Pull Back in the SP 500 and then other Main Markets following it down.

Just a bit of Froth blowing off the Top.

Definitely worth looking at the Technical Chart Analysts tomorrow to see if any Key Support Levels are threatened.

I doubt it.

Further, I see that Mars doesn't clash with r.Pluto till mid Sunday. But also it opposes r.Jupiter.

We could keep Selling this week.

And then straight into the Mercury Uranus clash next week.

But in this Game better to wait for absolutely clear cut Actions when they come.

I don't see any terrible Threats around. Nor great Rallying Calls either.

The Scorpio Full Moon of the 17th May is the nearest fit.

H

Looking into next Week. Week of the 6th May Mercury crosses over Uranus on the Wednesday 8th around 15.20hrs UKT.

Two things happen then. Mercury leaves energetic Taurus and gets roughed up by Uranus.

You'd expect Volatility at least.

Further, there is a bit of a Window with little else peaking just then.

Also We've had loads of stuff this Week so perhaps The Stars will now be left to do their stuff.

H

PS Tightening Ranges ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aetf2pyWBfA
Last edited by WooWoo on Sun May 05, 2019 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.