My dear BIL, lost his job

My brother-in-law (sister's husband) is one of my few favorite people. He has been very good and kind to me. Though he and my sister are constantly arguing, have a turbulent relationship and last few days they were having a tough time with each other, discussed parting ways, he also shared his concerns with me about his job. And then, last week it did happen, his boss let him go.

Given his mental health, his situation with my sister (who is not an easy person to be with), and the fact that he left his family to be with my sister, does worry me. I am concerned about his mental health and the only thing that gives him some sanity is his work.

So I tried to throw in a chart to know when will he find a new job?

He is Venus and is the 11th house, of wishes and desire, this was his dream jo, he loved it.
Moon, his 11th house ruler and also his co-significator trines mercury in 7 units, probably something in 7 weeks or 7 months?
Both Venus and Moon have swapped houses, Not sure what it means, also 10th house ruler is Mercury (r), does that mean something from the past?
Both Moon and Mercury will also trine Jupiter, before they trine each other.
Thought, please

Link to file: https://i.postimg.cc/MK6qQVKd/astro-2gw ... 234029.png
Regards

I am very sorry your brother in law is going through a difficult time, which is being shown pretty clearly in the chart.

Several things are very concerning about this chart regarding his current state and I think you are right to be concerned.

1. The Moon is besieged (separating from Mars, the spouse, and applying next to Saturn, which is also retro in his 6th house).

2. Saturn in the 6th is a signal of potential mental health issues, especially depression and especially when retrograde.

3. Venus is both aspecting Neptune and opp Pluto. Venus aspecting Neptune can suggest someone who is idealistic and romantic who can be sensitive to disillusionment, meaning he had high hopes of his relationship and it is coming crashing down to a negative reality that he may not want to cope with. Venus can turn to wasting energies avoiding reality, such as sitting on the couch all day watching fantasies, turning to drugs or alcohol, etc. It can also show codependency.

Venus opp Pluto is especially concerning given these other indicators and if he is having mental health issues he could even fantasize about harming your sister (although it is unlikely he would since that is not being shown outright). Venus-Pluto hard aspects are most associated with the idea that a significant other should not live without the person. It is an aspect of obsession, jealousy, control, etc. (such as in Phil Hartman's wife's chart and how he had the conjunction in the 7th).

I actually have both of these aspects from Venus in my natal chart and one positive way to channel this energy is putting it into something creative. Often the creative thing can be a little dark somehow. It could be he should pursue a career that involves working with disease or the dead or macabre but in a creative way, for example.

5. Mars opp Saturn and square Uranus. Your sister looks like she is having a crisis here too and the Uranus square could suggest a breakup is imminent. Mars-Uranus is an aspect of wanting independence or breaking free from oppression (Saturn, which is tied to him due to the aspect from the Moon, which takes on the energy of Saturn).

Hopefully the beseigment and Saturn influence is just indicating he is going to have a hard time finding a new job but if this were someone I cared about I would be proactive about checking up on them daily and offering them any support I could give them.

Mercury rx can indicate a reversal, so it is possible he may go back to his old job eventually. However, Saturn is a roadblock to the Moon-Mercury trine. This is also a prohibition, which could indicate his internal struggles sabotage him getting a job back if he does not change the current circumstances. Best case scenario would be that Saturn does not represent mental health issues and it shows lower level work such as a temp job, which can also be the realm of the 6th.

Is it possible for him to see a psychiatrist? If so, I would pressure him to see one asap just in case.

Please keep us updated.

In my experience, a strong reception without an aspect ("exchanging houses" as you call it) is one additional positive testimony in an already positive chart. It can make things unexpectedly smooth but seldom works alone.

The Moon in the 9th is applying to its exaltation lord Saturn. Saturn is retrograde but the reception should help mitigate some of the adverse effect. Your brother's job mercury is not in a good place at all, but even it receives the Moon by Dorothean triplicity and term. I agree there is a chance he can go back to his old job in some capacity or get another job in the line of work he is already familiar with, especially if the job is airy. It will probably be after some hassle though.

As said Saturn retrograde is standing in between. But it is not all doomed to me because it is a trine and then again, reception should help him get over this matter/obstacle. I agree with you both that the gentleman is having way too much on his plate right now and some counselling might do him good. (Although counsellors are typically ruled by the 9th the spiritual house, the 6th is the traditional house for health issues, carers and nurses. Therapists don't sound too much of a stretch to me.) At least he separates from Mars a spouse who hates his sign to applying to Saturn who receives him. There is still hope yet.

Amelia

Thank you, Amelia and Tanit for the response.
He is really heartbroken, because he loved the job, and the employer has not given him a good reason to fire him. Anyway, it is done, and nothing can be changed. He has started therapy. He is not in the best headspace. Still has tears, when he speaks about it. He met his ex-employer yesterday, and they both yelled at each other, so yeah, he definitely never working for them again.
Has reached out to few other people, a lot of support, so he should hopefully find something soon.
The silver lining is, Covid is almost over, so people are hiring, hence fingers crossed, hopefully, he will find something soon :-)
Thank you so very much!
Regards

He met his ex-employer yesterday, and they both yelled at each other, so yeah, he definitely never working for them again.
This is the type of energy of the Mars-Saturn opp square Uranus. I had interpreted Mars as the wife but Mars can lord managers and supervisors. I was actually just talking about this energy with a friend a few days ago and a few mins after I was talking about it, I went for a walk with one of my dogs and was almost attacked by a pit bull named Lucifer (I was lucky to calm the dog down and avoid it killing my small dog). This energy is mundane in influence and the peak will be around July 1-3. It is a time to avoid arguments, accidents and other dangers as best as anyone can really.

The significance of such an aspect is not one to ignore in any horary.