Thanks James. I wanted to be sure it is correct and I stumble on time zones and local times.

The Moon's antiscion is 1 degree Cancer 15 minutes, which is within one degree of an opposition to the Sun, but the Moon itself is approaching full anyway, which is notorious for effects on the sea. The full moon definitely seems to have triggered something much bigger.

Also Uranus is square the Moons Nodes, and Uranus is also 45 degrees semisquare to Neptune.

Similarities to Boxing Day 2004 tsunami.

I read somewhere https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... nesia.html. that the danger of more tsunamis from Krakatoa is not over yet, so hope there are early warning systems.

thanks fleur,

i am not sure what to say.. one could do a few different charts to try to understand why now and why here and not somewhere else... i am more drawn to a few other topics at the moment, but if you want to have a chart posted, i can help you out if you ask! i am saddened by the suffering of these people... so much suffering on the planet.. i think it is all our responsibility to figure out how to lessen this.. regards - james