OK. Well, if I wanted to get someone banned from the board I'd focus on that
95% of the posters who clutter the board up with their wild guesses as to who is supposed to win this game or that. There's never any followup on their thread where they try to understand why they did something wrong. When I was doing sports I found the postmortem to be the most interesting part. The forensic astrology, as a friend called it. Sometimes really trying to understand the inner workings of the chart could take quite a while, but very educational.

HEY! MR MODERATOR! If you're reading this, the above was a subtle hint. And while I'm at it, I sent Deb a PM a few days ago about starting a new Financial Astrology board and haven't heard back. Could you look into that?

CRW

Bulletbobb wrote:HEY! MR MODERATOR! If you're reading this, the above was a subtle hint. And while I'm at it, I sent Deb a PM a few days ago about starting a new Financial Astrology board and haven't heard back. Could you look into that?
CRW
I have sent Deb a message about this forum and am waiting for a reply.

Bulletbobb wrote:OK. Well, if I wanted to get someone banned from the board I'd focus on that
95% of the posters who clutter the board up with their wild guesses as to who is supposed to win this game or that. There's never any followup on their thread where they try to understand why they did something wrong forum rachat de crédit surendettement. When I was doing sports I found the postmortem to be the most interesting part. The forensic astrology, as a friend called it. Sometimes really trying to understand the inner workings of the chart could take quite a while, but very educational.

HEY! MR MODERATOR! If you're reading this, the above was a subtle hint. And while I'm at it, I sent Deb a PM a few days ago about starting a new Financial Astrology board and haven't heard back. Could you look into that?

CRW
Pretty original your way of seeing things. In any case, doing sport suits you because you have an imagination overflowing after a jog example