A new blog based forum for serious sports astrologers.

Hello all,

The Sports forum on Sky Script is no longer suitable for serious sports astrology discussion. A reference to this fact is Jupiterhead's latest thread, "The Cambridgeshire - Newmarket 3:40pm".

This forum has been dominated by poster woowoo, who - to the eternal shame of the mods - has turned it into his own personal blog.

With Jupiter about to enter domicile and being the natural ruler of horses and speculation, I feel it's time to start a new forum that's suitable for the serious study of sports astrology, without having to put up with the rubbish that's currently being served up here.

If interested, please PM me and I'll reveal all.

Kind regards.

Well, I agree with you that what is posted about sports on the forum is rubbish. These people just keep on using the same old methods that don't work now and have never worked in the past. This fellow Nickelodeon is the latest. He will soon discover that his results are no better than chance, and will then disappear, as have so many before him.
As for Woohoo, I would direct your attention to the fact that the forum is for Sport and Speculation, so he's within his rights to post there. If you're not interested in what he has to say then don't read his post. I'm just wondering how long it will be before he realizes that no one pays much attention to what he is posting....

CRW

If you'd bothered to look you would find that I've been here a few years and I posted a forum on football predictions last season.

Yes, I like to use classic methods of chart reading because I'm skeptical of methods which sound better than they really perform.

I welcome anyone who wishes to read the charts I put up and offer their own interpretations. If they get better results than I do I'll use their methods myself.

As for Woohoo, I would direct your attention to the fact that the forum is for Sport and Speculation
It wouldn't be so bad if there was some speculation in his posts, but there isn't. It's just mindless drivel that has nothing to do with astrology. The regrettable thing is that you cant stop him commenting on your posts RE: Jupiterhead's last thread.
If you'd bothered to look you would find that I've been here a few years and I posted a forum on football predictions last season.
We've exchanged messages in the past.

Um ? jantarmantar23

Joined this Forum on the 3rd Oct 2018, but have exchanged messages in the passed ?

What in the last 2 days ?

Could it be the Ghost of Xmas Past coming to haunt us ?

Got a very similar arrogant style to one of our Old Friends, who got kicked off a few months ago.

Tell us about your new sports forum so we can all join in.

Or do you prefer NOT to post your Judgements lest they get assessed ?

H

PS And Mr Bullet sorry you feel that way. Just sharing my thoughts in a 7th Houser type of way.

Certainly helped me get some clarity on what should be coming down the Line.
Last edited by WooWoo on Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bulletbobb wrote:Well, I agree with you that what is posted about sports on the forum is rubbish. These people just keep on using the same old methods that don't work now and have never worked in the past. This fellow Nickelodeon is the latest. He will soon discover that his results are no better than chance, and will then disappear, as have so many before him.
As for Woohoo, I would direct your attention to the fact that the forum is for Sport and Speculation, so he's within his rights to post there. If you're not interested in what he has to say then don't read his post. I'm just wondering how long it will be before he realizes that no one pays much attention to what he is posting....

CRW
That's a bit unfair, and almost sounds like you have given up...

I predicted 2/3 winners on Grand National day 2018, and the recent winner, last Saturday.

GB and others have also made great predictions this year.

Predicting the winner of a horse race via Astrology is not easy, and we still have so much more to learn.

It's a passion of mine, and I will never stop trying.
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

I have never found a really good way of predicting events with multiple possible winners like horse racing, golf, or auto racing. If there were a good way of predicting the lottery we'd all be rich.
Sports like football, soccer, hockey which have only two competitors are more like what Horary astrology is naturally suited to. The outcome can be only one of two possible ways. It's yes or no, this one or that one, home or away.

These aren't horary charts, nor are they event charts.
They do not answer the question 'who will win?'. Astrology doesn't have the symbolism for that.
They seem to be telling us something about the emotional level of the two teams, and the astrologer has to weigh and balance the evidence to make a decision as to which team is better off. Doing this can be anywhere from very easy to impossible.
To make matters worse, the methods used by most astrologers to evaluate these games are highly unreliable, as is well known by those who have been doing this for a while.

CRW

Bulletbobb wrote:Astrology doesn't have the symbolism for that.
Well...using symbolism for trying to pick a winner in a horse race was always a flawed strategy to begin with. The hit rate is around 15%...and far too much work.

Addey and Frawley were suggesting that the astrology practitioner fully understand and compute, both the positive and negative sides of everything a planet rules, then take into account the two houses (or one) they rule, and then the sign they are currently travelling...in the race chart - and then make a decision?

Oh...and use 21 possible aspects (including both antiscions) before you even start on deciding the above?

I did that for three years..and it felt ridiculous at the time.

The only component they got right, in my opinion, is using Campanus cusps.

I would also throw out numbers and colours.
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

I agree that horse racing is way too much work, if it's even possible at all.
The color system for football or whatever is also illogical. The reason some think it works is that the methods they use to call the game are so flawed that they really don't know whether or not they have the right team in the first house or not. With the methods I developed before switching to the stock market I had only 2 or three charts where I thought the visitor might go in the first.
I had the idea of using numerology to get a number for the team, then compare that to the rising sign. I bounced it off a lady in Chicago who is a numerologist and she said the idea had merit.
You could get the chart for each horse and /or jockey and compare it to the chart for the race. Should work. A lot of work.

CRW

So whatever happened to your idea for a sports forum?

I'm taking a break from some work I was doing in the stock market and taking another look at sports astrology, which I have worked on for many years. I'd be interested in sharing ideas with others who have a serious interest in the subject.

A few days ago I made the happy discovery of a database of about 13,000 timed charts for the various American sports. I thought it had been lost when I changed computers a few years ago. There is a post about it on the other forum, which has been completely ignored, at least so far.

I used the DB already to answer a question that has puzzled me for a long time: what is the effect of Pluto on an angle? It only took a minute to run the search, which resulted in a set of about a dozen game charts. Solar Fire can run an almost limitless number of searches of this type.

So what is the effect of PL-0-MC? It seems to be favorable for good teams and unfavorable for bad teams.

Bob