I'm interested in a bit of a distraction from the Markets. I don't think either the Helio Jupiter Uranus inconjunction or the Geo version are going to let the Markets sink.

In fact they may well spoil a lot of hard work by sort of half resisting the stack of -VEs that contradict them.

Now the Gee Gees ?

I've looked at most money making opportunities driven by The Stars.

Although Horses DOBs are often stated as being 1st Jan, Taurean Horses do well in the Grand National. I've read a disproportionate number have won.

Strong well built Horses you'd imagine.

Also it is worth looking at Horses who were pulled up in such races as the Nationals near the end, as they did pretty well but I don't think doing pretty well but NOT finishing is taken into account too much for the next year.

Elaborate a little on your selection process if you will. And where you get data on the Horses.

The Cambridgeshire I haven't heard of before.

Cheers,

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That's great.

Did you go thru each Horse or does one Chart allow you to select the Winner ?

Can't see how that would be possible and going thru each Horse would be time consuming.

Just interested in the basic approach and what factors you think are important.

I assume you are using a Start of Race Chart ?

Glad I didn't spend too much time on a Race that had already run !!

H

WooWoo wrote:
Although Horses DOBs are often stated as being 1st Jan, Taurean Horses do well in the Grand National. I've read a disproportionate number have one.

Strong well built Horses you'd imagine.

Also it is worth looking at Horses who were pulled up in such races as the Nationals near the end, as they did pretty well but I don't think doing pretty well but NOT finishing is taken into account too much for the next year.
What a complete load of rubbish. Only 1% of horses are listed as having 1st of the month birthdays on racingpost.com.

Taurean Horses do well in The National? What bases do you have for this statement? Is that their Sun sign, or Mars sign?

The fact of the matter is you can't use birth charts without an accurate birth time because Campanus house cusps are the most important thing.

Midday birth charts for horses are useless - although Mars/Uranus hard transits do come up time and time again (including midpoints).

The only way to predict horse racing is to set the chart for the time of the event, and yes, John Frawley was wrong when he said look for name association - that only works around 15% of the time.
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

I understand that they give them first of January birth dates so that they qualify longer for the age restricted races.

That's what I meant to type. [And I see that is what I did type].

" First off, not all horses' birthdays are on January 1st. The jockey club will consider every racing thoroughbred horse one year older on January 1st, just so all horses move up to the next level of races at the same time. It's to eliminate confusion. They do keep record of the horse's real birthday on their registration papers. January first has no significance with other registries, as far as that goes. It's just the Jockey club and other racehorse registries. "

So NOT complete rubbish.

But you seem to have found the true dates.

I heard somebody quote that Taurus Horses, Sun Sign of course, have won (NOT one) the National by far the most.

How do you manage to pick one Horse using one race time Chart ?

What is the basic thing you are looking for ?

Do you try to relate the Horse's data at all to the Chart ?

H

Jupiterhead wrote:My astrology based system picked the winner...out of 34 possibilities.

What would you like to know exactly?
I would like to know, what is your system please? Why did you pick a venus theme as your winner?