Ok so I do feel it is helpful to call for back up once we are into these critical periods. See below.

1/ We've got a load of -VEs in play next week, led by the square between the Node and r.Uranus thru till the 29th Oct.

Surely retro Venus combust and opposed by r.Uranus, square to the Nodes has to point to further crisis for Bonds and maybe Italy.

And surely with the Unknown of the Elections people will be parking money into Cash ?

So I'd expect a Heavy Fall once the Helio Mars Jupiter has ended on the Friday 26th Oct.

2/ Once the Node ease on r.Uranus over the period 29th Oct till 2nd Nov, we've got the +VE of Jupiter inconjunction r.Uranus.

Then the Nodes bite again on the 2nd Nov all the way into the evening of the 6th UKT. And they make their Touch Down about 1° ahead of the above mentioned inconjunction.

Fits logically as I don't think anybody really knows how the Elections will fall, but you'd expect Trump to suffer.

I'd say that points to a further Heavy Fall as Election Day arrives.

I feel overall -VE now and then relief on the 7th Nov UKT.

Interesting that these Chart Guys see a tightening range leading to some sort of Break Out or Break Down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdmxWKQaeeE

Also worth referring to any other Astro input one can find. They can confuse but also they might have spotted something missed here.

I've also heard that 2,700 is a Key Resistance for the SP 500, and that is the sort of Level I'd feel we'd fall below briefly in the week of the 5th Nov.

And in reality it is the US Markets that lead everything. Shook out to the SP 500 divided into Tech and Financials.

It shouldn't go unnoticed that China enacted some support measures yesterday too. I think that relates well to r.Uranus moving back towards energetic Aries.

The Chinese incentive is retrograde but will energies everything until it burns out when Uranus heads back towards Taurus next year.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello,

Till the 7th Nov more Downside likely but NOT clear by any means.

With +VEs from r.Venus sextile Saturn, then Helio Mars Jupiter, and then Jupiter inconjunction r.Uranus resisting all the way till Dawn on the 8th Nov Eastern Time.

[EDIT Add Mercury conjoining Jupiter early on the 29th Oct too]

Upside ? Hard to see.

I'd say Heavy Selling Friday 26th Oct thru into Monday 29th Oct.

Mini Crash or Bond crisis ?

NB Amazon and Google report on the 25th Oct 9pm.

Similar 2nd Nov thru into the 7th Nov. Heavy Selling.

NB Facebook and Apple on the 30th Oct and 1st Nov resp.

BUT MY ANALYSIS DOESN'T COUNT that.

Just interesant timing, n'est pas ?

Coincidences ?

[17th Nov till the 30th Nov too, very shaky.]

H

While we wait for "It" to play out choose your Film ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmJMLAGU9Nc

"Memsahib ! This Water lives in Mombassa ..."

"I'm very sorry but we couldn't possibly accept your surrender ...."

"Houston ! We have a problem ... " [Great line].

"Zulus !! Thousands of 'Em"

I'm sure this one is different ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w86blL1jWg

Great lyrics too, after we'd given them a dammed good kicking ...

"Oh, say! can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming;
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there:
Oh, say! does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?"

H

PS Spoke too soon. Usually there is a bit of this and so there was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY58inWev0E
Last edited by WooWoo on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So I won't be running a Commentary, because the Analysis has been done.

However, we bounced well back from the very low points today and the SP 500 has bungeed of around 2,700.

Personally I'll wait till the r.Venus Saturn sextile passes tomorrow around 13.50hrs UKT.

We have the Helio Mars trine Jupiter strengthening till early Friday.

The US Economy is powering along and that has to be reflected in Jupiter's energy all the way till the peak of the inconjunction on the 8th Nov.

Many other things are very -VE, The Nodes moving towards r.Uranus, and r.Venus opposing r.Venus, whilst combusting, two to be noted.

Basically it is a play off between the two strongish Jupiter energies, and several banker -VEs.

Of course the PUT Option prices are now all cocked up, and I'll have to trade straight Indices now.

Sleepless nights here I come. I prefer the Known risk of Options. See where we are tomorrow morning UKT.

I'd imagine come the open on the 7th Nov UKT the SP 500 will be well below 2,700, and everything from that too.

H

So yesterday we got some serious Selling, and that took the SP 500 below 2,700.

This is a Support Level that several serious Analysts have quoted as being important.

The Chart Guys picked up that a huge Call was made for Jun 2019 and that started the bounce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfAvBgAqBYE

Personally, I think whoever made that Bet is Off their Heads.

However, I've read an established Pro's opinion that we are about to hit another Rally.

The Short Seller is fighting the energies of Helio Mars with Jupiter till this Friday, and Mercury Jupiter next Monday, and then r.Uranus Jupiter into the 8th Nov.

We'll be bouncing around for sure as yesterday showed. I think yesterday was a classic False Start.

I feel once r.Venus is released by Saturn today around 14pm UKT, and then Mars gives up on Jupiter this Friday 8am UKT, the power of the Node r.Uranus square will be felt, and with poor Old r.Venus getting a really good kicking, any comfort loving Investors will just freak out.

And as r.Venus comes out of the Combustion there is harmony giving (NOT) r.Uranus to calm her all the way till next Wednesday 9am UKT.

But don't forget verses that is the Greed of the r.Uranus Jupiter inconjunction. A Frenzied Monster.

I still feel once the above mentioned smaller +VEs have ended and the Node square powers on and on I think we'll be seeing Red again.

Downside into early next Week, even till early on Wednesday 3&st Oct UKT.

Calm.

Then more Downside from the 2nd or 5th Nov into early on the 7th Nov UKT.

To end well below the key Support of 2,700.

H

Jings ?

1/ SP 500 can't get below the 2,700 for very long. Said to be a Key Support.

2/ I use Options that is closed between 16:30hr and 08:00hr so I have to hedge now. Lock in profits till tomorrow.

3/ Astrologically there are strong Downdrafts but some Buoyancy or Greed too. And the Greed can play out in Short Selling of course.

4/ Every planet can move the Markets. Just now Big Karma is at play and all the way till the Mid Terms, but the really interesting bit is that r.Venus, Ruler of Bond Type Investments, is collapsing just now.

Worse and worse probably into next Monday.

Clearly we could Crash.

5/ Hard to separate what is doing what.

If 2,700 gives then Ooh Ahh ?

[Dam I've let that thought into my Mind]

Signal the Bounce .................

6/ Just to repeat a New Dawn arrives around 07:45 hrs Eastern Time 8th Nov.

So much of what Trumpy has surfed will be OVER then.

H

So ?

The SP 500 now sitting after Hours around 2,670.

This is where the Chart Guys come in handy.

What does it mean dropping thru this Support Level ?

Personally, I think we'll easily make it back above that tomorrow, before doing it all again on Friday.

And if so will that carry over into next Week ?

H

PS The BBC World Service run a Business Report at 23:30hrs UKT with an update from a Professional Investor from America.

Useful to check you haven't missed something key.

Sorry to knock Nip's post of the Top for a few minutes. I'm heading over there after this to see what he's upto. I think Jupiter Winners, Saturn Loooooooosers.

So it is Stick or Twist territory today, well luckily NOT as the Asian Markets didn't bounce and we are about where we are after a little After Hours uptick.

I've locked in my Profits by laying Day Call Options across the FTSE, DAX and SP 500. Although a half way house wouldn't work too well I'm covered should we rally or fall further.

Gives me time to target what may come next tomorrow ?

Last night was about the unusual alignment of The Nodes, The Sun and r.Uranus. Once r.Venus had been released by Saturn.

I think today will be flat with an Upside possibility.

"We" then need to target what a r.Venus meltdown tomorrow might deliver and where.

NOT so easy.

So Venus and Investment strategies ?

Um ?

I'm NOT going to pretend I know but experience tells me that at the inferior conjunction Venus combustion usually the Bond Markets have a panic.

And recently with Venus Setting and in "Scary" Scorpio there has been Selling due to problems with Yields.

The problem is that I can't "Get At" decent leveraged products to Trade Bonds.

I think any further crisis will drag the Main Markets down but I'm tempted to stack up Shorts on EU Banks. EU 50. DAX. FTSE. VIX (Long).

But I'll be parking some Profits first thing to see how things play out for a few hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlFiQRJL-bE

H

So "We" are getting some Uplift as I expected.

I think that is more to do with the extremely -VE aspects that we had last night ending, than much else.

We do have the Helio Mars Jupiter trine climaxing till around 8am tomorrow UKT.

Very hard calls but I think I'll log on last thing tonight after Amazon and Google have reported.

Pretty well after that there aren't any Earnings to distract us from what the r.Venus Combustion delivers and followed by the r.Venus r.Uranus opposition. Tomorrow pm UKT.

Next week I'd imagine we'll Rally a bit, or bounce around, but I don't think we'll dive much further, once the Node r.Uranus square eases for a few days.

Although the r.Venus square the Node needs to be watched. On the Tuesday. 17:11hrs UKT.

I think the early part of next Week is where One can lose the profits as things could be a bit -VE but with the Node slowed till the 2nd Nov there is less Tension around in the above aspects.

Also you get Apple reporting on the Thursday. That should be strong. Facelessbook on the Tuesday which I think is questionable.

H

Right "We've" bounced right back above 2,720 so far.

Interestant.

I've snapped up some Put Options but I think it'll be wise to wait until tomorrow.

I don't know too much about Helio, but a Mars Jupiter trine in anybody's language is reasonably strong.

If "All" goes well we'd open in the UK and Europe tomorrow 8am UKT and then the Selling should start soon after.

Till then ?

Um ?

And if we do get some more decent Selling will it run on into Monday ?

With Mercury conjoining Jupiter first thing Monday UKT that'd be an obstruction.

But the journey r.Venus has to make squaring the Nodes, and opposing r.Uranus hard to see a Rally.

It is really all about Bond type Investments now, and they can suffer while the Main Stock Markets don't.

So complicated ahead till next Wednesday 31st Oct.

H