Last week I went 1-1.
Washington beat Utah 10-3 and Dallas beat New Orleans 13-10
This makes my record for the season at 25-14 for 64.1%
This week we have Jacksonville at Tennesee on Thursday night.

Tennesee is the 1st. Cancer and the Moon. Jacksonville is the 9th. Pisces and Jupiter.

The Moon is exalted by face in the 5th. house.
Jupiter is exalted by sign also in the 5th.

The Moon applies to a square to Mars which co-rules the 9th.
The superior dignity of Jupiter and the Moon's square to Mars favors the away team.

Jacksonville should win here.

In other games:
Minnesota should win against Seattle on Monday night.

Last week I went 0-2 which makes me 25-16, 61.0% for the season so far.
Tennesee had no problem with Jacksonville, winning 30-9
Minnesota kept things close but fell apart and Seattle won 21-7
This week I will look at Cleveland at Denver on Saturday.

Denver is the 1st. Cancer and the Moon. Cleveland is the 9th. Pisces and Jupiter.

The Moon is peregrine in the 10th. and intercepted.
Jupiter is exalted by sign, triplicity, and terms in the 5th. Mars is exalted by triplicity in the 9th. with Neptune exalted.

A significator intercepted bodes failure for that team.

Cleveland should win this game.

This week I'm going whole hog and predict a lot of games since there are some bowl games and Saturday NFL games. Let's see how it goes.

The LA Chargers should win over Kansas City on Thursday.
The NY Jets should beat Houston on Saturday.
Arizona St. should beat Fresno St.
Appalachian St. should win against Middle Tennesee.
Tulane should beat Louisiana.
The Rams should beat Philadelphia.
Carolina should beat New Orleans.

Last week I went 4-4 which puts me at 29-20 for the season, 59.2%.
Cleveland outlasted Denver to win 17-16.
The Chargers edged out Kansas City 29-28 on a 2 point conversion in the last 4 seconds of the game.
Houston came from behind at the end to beat the Jets 29-22
Fresno St. easily beat Arizona St. 31-20.
Appalachian St. had no trouble with Mid. Tennesee 45-13.
Tulane beat Louisiana 41-28.
Philadelphia beat the helpless Rams 30-23
New Orleans beat Carolina 12-9
This week we will look at Kansas City at Seattle

Seattle is the 1st. Cancer and the Moon. Kansas City is the 9th. Aquarius and Saturn.

The Moon is exalted in its own house with the N. Node.
Saturn is exalted in the 6th.

Seattle's significator in its own house very much favors the home team.

Seattle should win here.

In other games.
Toledo should beat Florida Int.
W. Michigan should beat BYU.
Memphis should win over Wake Forest.
Army should beat Houston. This game is being played in Ft. Worth, Texas and I'm giving Houston the home team but the visitor should win.

Last week I went 2-3 which makes me 31-23 so far, 57.4%
Seattle beat Kansas City 38-31.
Florida Int. edged out Toledo 35-32.
BYU handled W. Michigan 44-18.
Wake Forest beat Memphis 37-24.
Army beat Houston easily 70-14.
Bowl Games on a neutral field can be tricky to pick.
This week we shall look at Syracuse at W. Virginia.
The game is being played in Orlando Fla. and I'm going to call the home team W. Virginia just because W. Virginia is closer to Orlando.

W. Virginia is the 1st. Cancer and the Moon. Syracuse is the 9th. Aquarius and Saturn.

The Moon is exalted by face in the 4th. the house of the field where the game is played.
Saturn is exalted by sign and terms in the 7th. Saturn is combust and Neptune exalted in the 9th. which indicates Syracuse may not be mentally prepared for the game.

W. Virginia should win here.

In other games:
Vanderbilt as the visitor should beat Baylor in Houston.
Miami should beat Wisconson.
Duke should beat Temple.
Washington St. should beat Iowa St.
The Chargers should win against Denver.

Last week I went 3-3 giving me 34-25 for the season, 57.6%.
Syracuse beat W.Virginia 34-18.
Baylor won over Vanderbilt 45-38.
Wisconson had no trouble with Miami 35-3.
Duke beat Temple 56-27
Washington St. beat Iowa St. 28-26.
The Chargers beat Denver 23-9.
Now we start the NFL playoffs with the wildcard games this weekend.
Let's look at the Chargers at Baltimore on Sunday.

Baltimore is the 1st. Taurus and Venus. The Chargers are the 9th. Capricorn and Saturn.

Venus is exalted by face and Void of Course in the 7th.
Saturn is exalted by sign in the 9th. it's own house.

A Void of Course significator is almost a certain loser and a significator in it's own house is very favorable.

The Chargers should win here.

In the other games:
Houston should win over Indianapolis.
Dallas should beat Seattle.
Chicago should beat Philadelphia.

Last week my predictions were 2-2 which makes me 36-27 for the season, 57.1%.
The Chargers easily won over Baltimore 23-9.
Indianapolis beat helpless Houston 21-7.
Dallas held on to beat Seattle 24-22.
Philadelphia beat Chicago 16-15.
This week we have the Divisional Playoff games and I will look at the Chargers at New England.

New England is the 1st. Gemini and Mercury. The Chargers are the 9th. Capricorn and Saturn.

Mercury is exalted by terms in the 8th. Saturn is exalted by sign in the 8th.
This really isn't a very clear call but it's the best game of the week astrologically.

With the better dignity of Saturn and the Sun in the visitor's house, I will favor the visiting team.

The Chargers should win here.

In other games:
The Rams should beat Dallas.
New Orleans should beat Philadelphia.

In the other game, Indianapolis at Kansas City, the ASC is too early and therefore the chart is not radical.

Last week I went 2-1 which makes 38-28 for the season, 57.6%
The Patriots beat the helpless Chargers 41-28.
The Rams beat Dallas 30-22.
New Orleans beat Philadelphia 20-14
Now we have the Conference championship games.
In the first game, Rams at New Orleans the ASC is too early and not radical.

New England at Kansas City is radical and we will look at that.

Kansas City is the 1st. Leo and the Sun. New England is the 9th. Pisces and Jupiter.

The Sun is peregrine in the 6th. and has just entered Aquarius.
Jupiter is exalted by sign and triplicity in the 5th.

Saturn, exalted in the 6th. tends to help the home team along with Mercury.
Mars, exalted in the 9th. should be helpful for the visitor.
The 5th. rules the game and exalted Jupiter here would favor the visitor. However, Jupiter in the 5th. is intercepted. They are hemmed in and can not progress.

Kansas City should win here.

What I am showing you is the result of my work and only my own.
This is the results of 634 American football games which I charted and recorded in a spreadsheet. These games ranged from the 2017 season back to the 2004 seasons.
The planets are listed across the top of each grid and the houses go down from top to bottom.
The top grid shows how many times each planet appeared in each house.
The middle grid shows how often the HOME team won as a percentage.
The bottom grid shows the HOUSE RULERS in each house by how often the HOME team won.
The higher the percentage number, the more often the home team won. The lower the percentage, the more often the away team won.

I don't know if these numbers will work for any other types of games. This is only for American football. I am currently working on similar studies of other games.

For example:
If you look at the first column for the SUN. The Sun was in the 6th. house 225 times and the Home team won 48% of the time. You will notice that the Sun never appeared in the 1st. 2nd. 3rd. 4th. or 12th. houses. This is because football games are all played in the early afternoon to the early evening. The Sun simply never appears in the early morning or late night houses. The same is also true of Mercury and Venus to a lesser extent. The Sun only showed up in the 11th. house twice and the Home team won both games.

You should note, these numbers only represent planets and house rulers occupying houses. They DO NOT take into account essential dignity or aspects made by planets.
I followed these criteria for all the games:
Each chart must apply to only that one game. No other games were being played at the same time. No two games had the same chart.
Each chart was radical.
The ASC was never below 3 deg. or above 27 deg.
The Moon was never Void of Course.
The Moon was also never in the Via Combusta, all the way through Scorpio.

By looking at these grids I think we can find some interesting insights into how we interpret Horoscope charts.

If you notice, the house the Moon is in doesn't really have very much impact on the outcome of the game. The best position of the Moon for the Home team was the 2nd. house and that was only 57% wins.
Saturn in the 10th. and 11th. houses was much more favorable for the Home team at over 70% wins.
Mars in the 1st. was best for the Away team. The Home team only won 30% of the time with Mars in the 1st.
Overall, the position of the planets individually doesn't play that big a part in prediction. It's really the position of the House Rulers where all the action is.

When the ruler of the 1st. was in the 1st. house the Home team won 82.5% of the time. When the ruler of the 2nd was in the 2nd. the Home team won a whopping 93.3% of the time. Incredible!

If you look at the ruler of the 1st.
When the ruler of the 1st was in the 1st. 2nd. 3rd. 4th. 11th. and 12th. houses the Home team won an overwhelming majority of the time. When the ruler of the 1st. was in the 5th. 6th. 7th. 8th. and 9th. and 10th. houses the Away team dominated.

The reason I switched my assignment of the Away team from the 7th. to the 9th. you will see that the 9th. house corresponds to the reverse of the 1st. and the 7th. house ruler doesn't.

When the 1st. or 9th. house ruler is in the 1st. house, the Home team wins.
When the 1st. or 9th. house ruler is in the 9th. the Away team wins.
That doesn't work with the 7th. house ruler.

I think studying these numbers should give great insight into chart interpretation.
The status of the ruler of the 1st. ( the questor ) is, without doubt, the most important indicator for any Astrological chart.

Those of you who are mathematically inclined will naturally see how these numbers can be used to improve your predictions. I have developed a system for myself to do this with some success. Remember, no one indicator will tell the whole story, everything must be taken in objectively.

New England beat Kansas City 37-31 in the AFC Conf. Championship. That makes me 38-29 for the season, 56.7%.
Now we are down to the Superbowl. The Rams are the designated home team and New England is the designated away team. The Rams will wear the dark jerseys and the Pats will wear white.

The Rams are the 1st. house Leo and the Sun. The Pats are the 9th. Aries and Mars.

The Sun is peregrine in the 6th. house.
Mars is exalted by sign and terms in its own house the 9th.

There is no translation of light by the Moon from Venus to the Sun because Venus has just entered Capricorn after the Moon was already in Aquarius.

Mars exalted in its own house is the most important indicator here.
Besides, I don't think the NFL will allow Tom Brady to lose two Superbowls in a row.

New England should win.
Last edited by nipoleon on Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Congrats.

Hope you lumped on. Although backing a 5/7 on fav in a 2 horse race doesn't represent particularly good value in my humble opinion.

Have you thought about applying your methods to a large field of 12 where the odds on favourite's got a bad draw, doesn't like the ground and is up in trip for the first time?!

:'

Have you thought about applying your methods to a large field of 12 where the odds on favourite's got a bad draw, doesn't like the ground and is up in trip for the first time?!
My studies only apply to contests between two opponents. I have not yet found a good method of astrology for contests with many competitors. Nor do I know a good method of selecting multiple winners from a large set, like the lottery. If I did I could become incredibly wealthy.