Thanks to "The Bullet" for raising this Thread. Certainly for me it has stimulated me to look at these Lunations and Stock Exchange natal Charts.

And I certainly was missing one point and that is to look at the Exchanges NOT the Indices.

So I'm looking at the NASDAQ now. I know many of the FAANGs have duel listings, so also on the NYSE, but I feel Big Tech is in the Cross Hairs so I'd expect to see something very clear here.

[Certainly I feel China is in the Cross Hairs too and the Chart I've got for Shangai SE shows the IC in the early degrees of Taurus. With Uranus heading that way next year

But what Chart to use ?

Now no surprise I've looked at this before. In the near 20 years I've been doing Astrology I have munched through most things more than once.

So I have a chart 9am 8th Feb 1971 New York.

This site says 10 am.

https://www.completehoroscope.org/finan ... nasdaq.htm

So I'll add that.

I'll print off these Charts and study them. Best NOT to sit at Screens doing heavy thinking.

I'm going to try and get "Good" natal charts for NYSE, NASDAQ, Shangai, Deutsche Borse, LSE, Nikkai and Hong Kong Exchanges.

So I pull up the natal Chart for the NASDAQ 10 am 8th Feb 1971 NY NY.

And straight away there is the early degrees of Taurus right on the ASC.

Owch.

I'll follow McWhitter's ideas and work out the Rulerships, and look at the Rulers of the 2nd, 5th and 8th.

And then analyse the forthcoming NW and FM. Certainly during the critical period till say the week of the 12th Nov.

Thanks again to Craig for the direction.

I'm still interested in fleshing out these natal Charts fully.

Why are we looking at the MC/ 10th ONLY ?

Why do we consider 2nd, 5th, 8th ? And discard the others.

H

So why the Panic ?

We've got critical Elections coming up 6th-8th Nov.

Well we've had a very Heavy Sell Off. A bit of a Bounce but also that fades last time I looked today.

We are just entering Earnings Season which could make or break this Rally.

Summed up perfectly here ....

"Investors worried that equity markets would have trouble recovering as rising Interest Rates coincide with uncertainty about how much Earnings Growth would be hurt by a U.S. trade war with China.

"People fear that it will be harder to snap back if we’re seeing a cyclical top in Earnings with those two headwinds, which are not going away," said Michael O’Rourke, chief market strategist at JonesTrading in Greenwich, Connecticut."

He or She who calls the next month right can make a lot of money.

I think once things have settle by the 9th Nov we'll get a little bit of stability and a Rally of sorts.
Last edited by WooWoo on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So Lunations ?

The NYSE Lunations for the 8th Oct, 24th Oct and 7th Nov.

The first shows deterioration. The second wildly -VE. And the third some harmony.

The NASDAQ Lunations for the same dates then.

I'm mixing The Italian's methods with McWhitter.

tbc over the next few days and weeks if I get around to it.

For the 8th Oct you've got the Lunation trine n.Sun, but inconjunct n.Saturn. MC Ruler.

t.Pluto is crossing the MC. t.Uranus the ASC.

t.Mars square n.Saturn.

If that was a person you'd be giving them serious health warnings.

For the 24th Oct you've got the t.Sun right on the DC and t.Moon right on the Asc conjunct t.r.Uranus.

This also looks a pretty "Wild" Chart.

t.Mars crossing n.Sun and n.Node.

So lets see the 7th Nov.

A lot less going on. But I see t.Node crossing the n.Moon.

And that will have been a theme on the above two charts too.

This has been done very quickly. Throwing in the basics about this that I know.

H

I like the idea of using McWhitter's original NYSE technique focusing on Mars and Neptune, and the MC and ASC.

Then factor in the idea of the Financial planets ruling the 2nd, 5th and 8th houses.

Then analyse the NM and FM Lunation Charts on their own for any clear themes before dropping the Lunations on to decent Exchange natal Chart such the above NYSE, NASDAQ and the remainder like the DAX, FTSE, Shangai, Nikkai. Once the natal Charts are proven.

You then have a focus for which planets to concentrate on.

How are you weaving in the Ingresses ?

Dropping them onto the Exchange natal Charts ?

But I'll always be starting with my Top Down Rolling Analysis and see how the Lunations (and ingress] results compliment or contradict that Top Down Rolling method.

Although historically ingresses have been used on the Fire Signs. Wouldn't Cardinal ingresses be important too.

Hence why many like the Aries ingress Spring. As the two are combined.

H

PS I still haven't broken the Moon's daily movements in the above.

What I am doing is nothing at all like what McWhirter was doing. Frankly, I'm not even sure she knew what she was doing, and she certainly didn't know what she had stumbled on to.
As for some of the 'stuff' you mention, you are turning simplicity into complexity.
I use the ingresses for a long-range view and the NMFM charts for a sharper focus. I use only the DJIA, tho the S&P would also work. I believe the method would work equally well with individual stocks or funds, altho I haven't looked into this.
This is a very powerful method, and I am still refining it.

CRW

Hi Craig,

See we've got a bit of a bounce in the Markets. I'd say that things look OK-ish till into the Week of the 21st Jan. I've got it +VE-ish till around the 26th Jan.

And I think this is important as I'd say that after that we are heading to Hell in a Hand Cart.

So I'll be interested in your opinion of that Lunation. And we should consider the New Moons before and after.

Luckily, I have already got those charts printed off. Today being one of them.

Against major Bearish Slow Burners perhaps I'm being optimistic as in a Bear Market Investors are looking to ditch the Holdings when ever they feel they got a little bit back.

That tends to kill off any Rallies. Let's see what Venus leaving Scorpio brings.

Today the New Moon is Besieged by Saturn and Pluto. And soon Mercury finds himself in the same place. That good really stymie things.

So like a say a bit of Optimism on my part but the Lunar Eclipse will be key. And needs a full Analysis. I'll post what I get.

I already noticed Mars in Aries trine Jupiter in Sagittarius. And Venus repeating with Mars the same trine.

So the 21st Jan Lunar Eclipse might be the last "Fooled You All" moment.

Before we really do dive.

H

So we are into a different World now. Far more difficult and dangerous for Speculators. Because the object of Markets is for people to grow their money, but a Bear Market usually involves Investors trying to remove their money.

I’ve paid good money for what the Pros think but really it’ll ONLY add to what I think. For example April into May has been flagged up as MEGA –VE.

However, by then Neptune will be applying to Pluto again towards under 5° orb and I feel that tends to be buoyant and resist Selling. We’ll see.

I print off Weekly Charts set at 8am for London. I have them thru till early 2020 already.

I do my High Level Top Down Rolling Analysis. High Level in that I don’t attach them to natal Charts, more to see if they interact with where in the World. The World’s Markets tend to follow each other roughly.

However, the Lunation techniques targeting the USA, NYSE, NASDAQ, FTSE, Chinese Stock Market allow a more targeted view. And it is useful to keep doing these Lunations as you get a better understanding of potential Trends.

For example I see t.Saturn applying to the NYSE’s Mars. I see this supporting the idea that the US Economy will remain Stable even if a bit Sober. It has Core Value and that isn’t going away while t.Saturn is in and around 18° Capricorn.

Although t.Saturn has its own strife with The Node and t.Pluto this year.

The long and the short of it is that the 21st Jan Lunar Eclipse doesn’t look as –VE as many are calling. Perhaps the NASDAQ is threatened a bit with Mercury and the Moon highlighted and Uranus is square to the Lunation.

The latter of course will be in play for all applications of the Lunar Eclipse. The Eclipse also falls on the Moon of China’s Chart.

With t.Uranus threatening the NASDAQ and Apple’s charts then I suppose having it at square adds to that threat.

Really this is just adding to my and others’ opinion that Uranus threatens China, Big Tech, and Speculation in general.

However the US Economy is healthy but that means that the US Dollar will remain strong.

I don’t see the Eclipse acting on the US’s Chart nor Trump’s.

There will be a New Moon around the beginning of March just when Uranus enters Taurus. That’ll be worth checking.

I still feel that things will be more stable and +VE till about the 27th Jan. However Mercury stuck between Saturn and Pluto may stall any good feelings.

H

Ok so for those who might think I've got a bit over enthuisiastic the Markets are at an important moment.

Basically once Jupiter passes towards Capricorn

QE from the ECB and Rate Cuts from the Fed are being talked up.

This is a acknowledgement of significant reversal in the Official Mood.

And we need to try to assess whether such actions will succeed.

My Top Down Rolling Analysis in the other Thread points to a further Downturn in the Main Markets next week.

I need to dig a bit deeper to see if either of the NYSE or NASDAQ natal charts will get a +VE stimulus in the coming months.

And at a first look the answer is a Yes. But NOT for a while.

r.Jupiter will form a sextile to the Uranus of the NYSE and a trine to the Uranus of the NASDAQ.

And the natal Uranus-es of both natal charts form a loose sextile to each other Libra to Leo.

Unfortunately for those planning the Stimulus for the US Markets it is a bit of a Forlorn Hope.

Because r.Saturn tracks r.Jupiter thru the Summer.

Yes Jupiter will give us some Omph once it overtakes Saturn in mid August but at first look I'd say r.Jupiter doesn't deliver too much uplift.

Some.

And I have to retriple my efforts to find a chart for the Frankfurt Exchange.

The LSE is said to be .... I'll look it up.

But a main European Stock Exchange is the missing link just now.

H

I must admit that I was surprised by the Markets reaction to the Fed's Rate Cut on Wednesday.

Trumpy is of course even harder to predict.

Looking over things, apart from Mars activating loads of his intercepted Points, therefore making him out of control a bit, I think transiting r.Saturn is now applying to slowing r.Jupiter and I think that is sucking the buoyancy out of the Markets till the 20th Aug.

However, I also noticed that the recent New Moon, in the Markets Sing of Leo, was closely squared by Uranus.

So perhaps the New Moon Lunations point to a strong Uranus affect thru till November or longer.

For example the New Moon will be trined in Virgo and then probably inconjuncted in Libra and even opposed in Scorpio. Even the one in Sagittarius will receive another inconjunction from Uranus.

So volatile Lunations to come if you believe they are important indicators.

Nobody has really explained that to me, not why Solstices and Equinoxes are important.

Other than being nice ideas.

I'll need to check that but the Moon's Cycle is 29.5° and Uranus will be around 6°-5° for the next few months.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.