So as a way to clarify my own thoughts here goes the conscious stream ...

1/ We've got this slowly filling buoyancy aide created by Jupiter, r.Neptune, r.Pluto lifting lifting lifting ..........

2/ I think we've got a stabilising but consolidating energy from Uranus r.Saturn trine in the Earth Signs.

Sobering us up.

3/ We should forget Louse McWhitter's work warning about The Node's journey out of Leo, and the problems that come when The Nodes form stressful relationships with the slower moving planets, and we've got Uranus and The Node ONLY 3°30' apart and closing.

Mars crosses the South Node tomorrow at 12pm.

The Uranus square to the Node will break something. Crack ? The Chinese stop buying US Debt ? Something big. Uranus is very much to do with Speculation.

Crack something "BIG" fails to do Speculations and Stock Markets ? Trump takes a hit ?

But I've narrowed down the exact times for my 30th July to 9th Aug "phase of concern" and the worry has to be that Mars squares Uranus around 3am on the 2nd Aug, baring in mind Apple report at around 21hrs UKT on the 31st July.

Apple looks like it could be the trigger for a run of Selling. The last straw in poor Tech Earnings ?

NOT good. But short term Put Options taken on the 30th or 31st July should return nicely by the r.combustion on the 9th Aug. Hoping that the Eclipse doesn't trigger too much doubt before that. [EDITED]

Will the short term Put Option prices still be juicy ?

And while we are at it Mercury combusts around 3am on the 9th Aug. So the remainder of a Weekly Main Market Call Options expiring on the 10th Aug must look like a really really really good "Option". (see what I did there with the word Option ?). [EDITED]

Or longer ones running to mid Aug, or even mid Sept.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So as we talk r.Mars begins his move under the South Node. Really this shouldn't be too problematic.

But Mars is the sort of Risk On we need to move Up. And Mars is weaker just now so anything weakening him further isn't helpful.

Mercury is the Traders thought process. That weakens next Thursday am.

And good old Venus God knows what she gets upto ?

I'm now slightly over exposed on the August 16th Call Options strikes. I wouldn't be surprised if we drop back below 2,800 on the lead Market - SP 500 by the 9th Aug 3 am combustion.

So rather than covering those Call Options I'll wait till next week hoping we move Up, but as the FAANG's Tech Earnings start to come in I'll probably reduce my shorter term Long exposure.

I do think the 30th July till the 9th Aug will be to the Downside.

Note today again the Rigid Bungee provided by Jupiter, r.Neptune and r.Pluto has held up very well. And each day it gets more Rigid.

I'd hope with time Investors begin to get confident that a big Sell Off isn't going to happen, and then they begin to invest more.

On the other side the strong Lunar Eclipse may set the Markets alight. It falls at 4°45' Aquarius. r.Mars rules. Saturn is strangling the Sun. Aquarius is the sign of the Future, and linked with Uranus.

No idea !!

H

Plenty of Typos and Errors in the last Posts. Oooops. SORRY. However, the Astro facts are there.

Let's hope we get thru Friday tomorrow +VEly. Then we have a Rollercoaster with the Tech Earnings leading into the end of week Lunar Eclipse next week.

I'll be considering reducing my shorter term Aug Long exposure, and looking to buy back in.

But we might push Up Up Up next week too.

H

So here we are 1pm UKT Friday 20th July and r.Mars has crossed under the shadow of the Nodes and eases to around a 0°05' separation by the close tonight. Let's hope the Markets sense the easing of the Tension later today. By Monday it is more like 0°40' separation.

The problem is it is Friday and people are tending too close out before the W/Es due to Trumpy's antics on Friday nights.

I'm going to hang in their Long till Monday and hope we get good Tech Earnings and even German ones too.

Astrologically the actions looks booked in for the 31st July till the 9th Aug. A straight "Torque Off" between Jupiter > r.Neptune / r.Pluto closing at about 0°30' a week, and r.Mars Uranus moving slowly and therefore with more Tension.

Osher The Astrologer picked up that the r.Mars Uranus square activated the US Chart, also the Lunar Eclipse and Nodes, and I noticed it might trigger Apple too.

I think the ONLY big concern would be if we had an Earthquake in California. Or some big Teh-Roar Ah-Tack generated by the Eclipse with ramifications into the next two weeks.

There are Astrologers who are able to determine these things.

Also if Tech Earnings begin to disappoint next Monday late and we get a -VE roll developing.

Certainly the Tension around with the Eclipse and the following r.Mar Uranus might bring Mr Fox back from the Dead.

That'd run into the r.Mercury combustion.

But Jupiter all the time is inflating the Buoyancy Balloon.

H

Well when we come back for the Asian Markets on Monday we're into the Tension of the Full Moon. For me anything 6 - 2 nights before the Full Moon adds "unexplained" Tension.

Note however, that the Moon will be in calming Capricorn all of Wednesday, and Thursday and half of Friday. Or is that depressing Capricorn ?

I think there will be plenty of Tension around as the FAANGs report but today Microsoft did well.

Don't be surprised if the Rally rockets on next week, but that'd be a surprise for me. Most people are calling the Eclipse -VE and full of Tension and Explosions, but it involves the South Node so that could just simply be the outpouring of good News into the first decan of Aquarius.

What better Sign for Speculators ?

H

So things are Hotting up !!

I think the Trump Factor will come into play. r.Mars will be crossing his Asc/ Eclipse Point / & (nearly) his n.Mars in the next few weeks, and sits there too.

However, he'll get some protection from the Uranus r.Saturn trine.

But more generally we are definitely now walking into a period of Tension. The week ahead Unknown but apart from the strong Lunar Eclipse, we've got Sun 150° Saturn, Sun opposite r.Mars, r.Mars drawing close to 90° Uranus.

I just can't see what is going to give if anything, and that might be because we've got this whopping great +VE in the form of Jupiter applying to, r.Neptune applying to r.Pluto.

You can break what you want but this is like those Lifeboats that right themselves even if they capsize. So ?

Let's see how the Tech Sector reports on Monday late doors.

H

So things are Hotting up short term!!

I think the Trump Factor will come into play. r.Mars will be crossing his Asc/ Eclipse Point / & (nearly) his n.Mars in the next few weeks, and sits there too.

However, he'll get some protection from the Uranus r.Saturn trine.

But more generally we are definitely now walking into a period of Tension. The week ahead Unknown but apart from the strong Lunar Eclipse, we've got Sun 150° Saturn, Sun opposite r.Mars, r.Mars drawing close to 90° Uranus.

That is loads of Tension. How will the Lunar Eclipse play out ? There is a chance it'll bring good powerful News as it lands on the South node.

I just can't see what is going to give if anything, and that might be because we've got this whopping great +VE in the form of Jupiter applying to, r.Neptune applying to r.Pluto.

You can break what you want but this is like those Lifeboats that right themselves even if they capsize. So ?

Let's see how the Tech Sector reports on Monday late doors.

H

I think Saturn will add stability to next week's Tensions, and reduce Mars's -VE influence.

Certain he is in things during the Eclipse. Mars is said to be the Eclipse ruler and Saturn is forming a semi-sextile. 30°.

Also Venus runs across Jupiter, r.Neptune and ends with a trine to r.Pluto.

We've got a real old mix this week ahead. I can't see it being terribly -VE nor very +VE.

How the Eclipse plays out is the problem and I think my original concern about the 30th July to the 9th Aug is the right one.

But r.Saturn should reduce the Tension between Mars and Uranus too.

So we remain in this No Man's Land hell, though usually the r.Mercury combustion delivers a mini Sell Off.

And I've just noticed that r.Mercury remains in tight 150° with r.Pluto running into the Combustion.

NOT SURE WHAT THAT MEANS AT ALL. But r.Mercury is caught up between the power of the Sun and the power of r.Pluto.

Suggests something dramatic on the 1st into the 2nd Aug.

H

In this sort of Analysis honesty is critical. At times it is necessary to say that the Futures is Unknown or Unknowable.

Further, it is of little use, but some use, to consider what, on Earth, might trigger events. Earth events ONLY exasperate or reduce situations. They don't cause them. The Stars do.

1/ We've got my nice happy Rally till the 14th Sept. It is led by the SP 500 which got to 2,815. All time high around 2,875. Jupiter steadily inflating all the way till the 14th Sept.

2/ We've got Uranus and r.Saturn in trine and I'm pretty sure this is actually a healthy consolidating energy. So the long term Investor likes what he sees, but Tech will struggle a bit going forward.

3/ Mercury soon goes retro and then combusts early on the 9th Aug. Really the Rally is "On Hold" till 2am on the 9th Aug UKT.

I overloaded a bit on Aug Call Options so I'll be reducing them tomorrow or Tuesday I'd imagine.

4/ What happens tomorrow and this week till the 27th July ? Um ? Don't know. Eclipses are a law unto themselves. Yes plenty of technical -VEs involved but also Venus trine r.Pluto. For Investors a strong feel good factor.

5/ What happens in the week of the 30th July? -VE I'd say. And here is when you start looking for Earthly signs of what might happen.

Mars squaring Uranus ? Aggression ? Violence ? Uranus Speculation ? Airlines ? Technology ? Hard to see something going "Boom" there.

I think r.Saturn will reduce this to a minimal. It comes 30 hrs after Apple report. Microsoft had good Earnings.

6/ Finally the week of the 6th Aug ? This is a beauty but Unknown. r.Mercury heads thru the Sun combust all the while in near 150° with r.Pluto.

r.Mercury is a phase where people begin to get desperate. But in Leo ? Less so I'd say. r.Pluto in 150° can really take over. But r.Pluto can be a powerful energy in the Markets.

What's going to happen ?

[I need to put this to bed. There is little more I can add. Note a hell of a lot of Analysis has gone in to this. This is Stand By ! Stand By ! ..... This is nearly one of those periods we've been waiting for. The 9th Aug more so.]

I think things will be pretty Neutral with a hint of the Downside with the potential to get worse each of the three weeks ahead.

SO WHAT TO DO ? Or what will I be doing ?

a/ Saving money up for the 9th Aug to jump back on the 14th Sept Rally. Closing or reducing Call Options.

b/ Opening some small SHORT Bets just to make sure I'm "In" should things begin to Snow Ball.

We do need to talk Trumpy. He watches the Markets and has the power to move them. Mars is moving across his Asc 29°34' Leo, Eclipse Point 28°55' Leo and near his n.Mars 26°47' Leo.

I think again r.Saturn will reduce this but as Mars is forming a 150° things will be out of Trumpy's hands.

Are we into the Holiday Season ? The best thing he can do is go on Holiday and let Mike Pence run the show.

Trumpy has the power to upset my 14th Sept Rally. Mars will be upsetting him all the way thru August. Once it goes direct then Yes r.Saturn will begin to calm it.

In reality Mars is ruffling Trumpy's feathers till around the 10th Sept. Oh !! What a Pity.

Things will have gotten Out of Control for Trump.

r.Saturn's roll in all of this has to be to do with legal situations. They are struggling to nail Trump.

The US Economy and Job Figures are doing just fine. Things like that can't be ignored.

Investors don't flee the Markets during those conditions.

Which pretty well just leaves Tariffs.

H

PS I'm planning to go quiet now, and watch and see how this pans out !!

Back in the week of the 6th Aug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcOmc_1ctzw

So I've said that the week ahead till the late Friday evening Lunar Eclipse is Unknowable.

I could narrow that down and say that perhaps the 26th - 28th July are Unknowable with loads of Tension from the Full Moon led in from Capricorn, Sun r.Saturn, Sun r.Mars, Sun Node.

But earlier Venus trines r.Pluto, and there is some Reception. It also peaks on the Friday. IT IS A STRONG FEEL GOOD +VE.

So very hard to Call. Could the Lunar Eclipse actually smash the Main Markets thru the resistance levels ?

However, I think the weeks of the 30th July , and 6th Aug will bring us down to Earth with a bump.

Basically a straight play off between the +VE of the Venus r.Pluto trine in Earth verses all the -VEs involved with the Eclipse and that is plenty.

Just to the Downside. But then degenerating till the 9th Aug.

The consolidating energy of the Uranus r.Saturn trine in Earth verses all that goes with Jupiter r.Neptune R.Pluto.

To the Upside.

H

So Goggle beat expectations, and mine too. On we go. You've just got to wonder what will bring all the Tension on the 26th - 27th July.

There is a small possibility, as I said before, that the Eclipse allows the Main Markets to smash higher.

I'd still see deterioration to come in the weeks after till the 9th Aug.

H