Your thoughts & when they will pay?

Hello:

I would like to know, when I will receive the money they owe me? I have worked with a negotiator to settle on the amount and they have agreed to pay up and probably in installments or another arrangement. I asked this question at 6:23 p.m. EST from Waterloo, Ontario Canada.

The chart shows 3 Sagittarius rising with JupiterR @12 Sag, Pluto @ 27 Sag and the Moon at 0 Cap and the second house begins at 1 Cap. Their 8th house has 3 Gemini on it with Mercury at 6 Gemin conj the Sun 7 Cancer.

Uranus is at 18 Pisces and the 4th house is at 22 Pisces.

The Moon is in a separating trine from Saturn which is conj Venus in the 10th house.

I believe the people who owed me do plan to pay, it is just when and how much.

Is the timing one week?

Your thoughts,
Sandra B 8)

-The angles are mutable (many twists and turns).

-A new way has been suggessted to pay (Moon in early degree of new sign i.e Capricorn--the ascending degree is *bit*early)

-The party is willing to pay and has an idea to honour the committment (Moon as L8 is right on 2H)

-But they dont have money to pay you :???: (Mercury Rx--unfortunate-- on 8th house and Moon L8 is in her detriment. Saturn happens to be L2 but is not in aspect with Moon. Moon separates from an infortune and is applying to an infortune)

-The other party is bound to the negotiator (Moon is not in aspect with her dispositor but has rather separated from L2--change of sign--and is applying to Mars who happens to be exaltation ruler of Moon house. Mars is L5 but in detriment in 5th H. 5th house governs a negotiator)

-Negotiator has money at his disposal to pay you (L6--money of negotiator ---Venus--is applying to Saturn L2. Furthermore POF is in 6th house and his dispositor Venus is applying to Saturn L2 ).

Uranus is at stationing degree and right smack on IC (the end of matter). The lord of 4th house is Jupiter Rx. in Asc.

Hey why dont you insist the negotiator to pay you money and later on take them from the other party. Agree with negotiator that you will give him a discount and he/she is entitled to recover full money from the other party.

Please keep us updated.
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/

Further flights of fancy from me.

Most probably Negotiator doesnt want to pay you in full. (Venus L6 and 2nd house of Negotiator is getting slower)

-Most probably he may agree in three installments (Venus makes one hit with Saturn. Then retrogrades and makes another hit and then gets direct and makes another hit).

Anyway, i was rather thinking. You seem so confident to receive money from the other party but L8 is not in aspect with L2 or L1 (though it is on 2nd house) but has rather separated. So, i gave an alternative. That L8 is applying to L5 (Negotiator) and came up with this idea.

wish you good luck *Gryffindor goes to sleep*
Regards

Morpheus

Hello Grffindor:

Thanks for your reply. Can you tell me, when the negotiator is likely to shell out? What does L8 stand for? Why does the 5th H represent negotiators? I thought it would be the 7th but I am not sure why I thought that now?

Sandra B

7th house represents other party. The one who owe you money.

8th house represents the money of the other party.

Negotiators are represented by 5th house. As per Deborah Houlding

See the link.http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h5.html

and the quote.

......It rules places associated with games and sport such as sporting arenas, resorts, gymnasiums. Also banquets, inns, pubs, taverns, theatres and plays, parks; all places of entertainment and enjoyment. Parties and social occasions; feasts. Matters associated with the leisure industry and those who work in the arts.
Diplomats, ambassadors and agents - those who negotiate as an intermediary with the intention of finding agreement between others.
Hobbies and all things done for personal pleasure and enjoyment.

About the timing. Well L6 is right in aspect with L2. So, you can ask him now. The difference is one degree. Maybe it means one weak etc. I am bit weak in timing.

L means Lord.

What does shell out means? :???:
Regards

Morpheus

Hello Gryffindor:

I appreciate your reply. Shell out means to pay. From the chart you can see the amount I will receive is low. Is there a way I can get a less frugal bare bones deal and a get more of a middle ground amount?

Thanks,
Sandra B

SandraB,
I?m not so sure just how valid this chart is. About 10 days ago, maybe June 18 or 19, you briefly had a forum thread with the same question. It may have lasted only a couple hours. I?m 96.3 % sure it was the same question. :???: But this chart is apparently dated Friday, June 29, 2007 (you didn?t say for sure). I recently read Olivia Barclay?s book. She seemed to have little patience for people asking the same question twice! Especially so soon. But I don?t think the recentness would be a factor at all for her. She seemed to be completely down on ever asking the same question twice. Deb or others who studied under her could maybe verify or contest that.

But it?s not about Mrs. Barclay. My impression is that most practitioners would agree on asking only once.

My point is: Maybe this chart isn?t going to be very accurate. And Gryffndor worked so hard...:(

Kirk---

Oops! :???: If this question has been asked before then my efforts have been wasted. I am not an expert but we have a kind of rule in South Asia that one can not ask same question within atleast 3 months time. The horary in this thread has not an optimistic answer. Maybe chart of 10 days ago which you are mentioning is a valid one or have a positive answer.
Regards

Morpheus

Outcome and Miscellaneous Questions

:? Hello:
No, I can't repost the question, because I have deleted it and maintained no record of it.

I am really tired of asking, but a new question I would love to know about the money is what is the outcome of all this time waiting for my money? I asked this at 8:25 EST Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. This is a different question, and it should be checked for radicalness, because I am tired of waiting and have asked too much around this area.

I checked and there is 0 Capr rising, so the chart is probably not radical.

There is 26 Scorpio on the 4th house of outcome and Mars tenented in it at 4 Taurus.

My significator Saturn s in their 8th house conjunct Venus in Leo showing their are frugal or their purse is limited. My co-ruler, the Moon, is in the first house at 14 Cap. The Moon is in a separating trine to the Mars, and Saturn makes no aspect to Mars. What does it mean that the ruler of Mars outcomes is in its ruled house and sign?

thanks,
Sandra B

Thanks,
Sandra B