Is there a rule about asking a question when you have "

Is there a rule about asking a question when you have "bad" intentions. I thought I recalled seeing it somewhere.

I know is a way to find out if the querent is testing the astrologer, but I couldn't find information on my questions.

The querent is asking a question in where they want to give a massage to a man that has a gf in hope it will lead to sex. The gentleman refused, and so the querent is asking if they will change their mind.
AMT

astromythtarotbyjc -

Keep in mind that as the astrologer you have a right to turn down a question that makes you uncomfortable to answer. Not every question asked warrants an answer.

A combust querent is usually a sign that someone is behaving in ways that they are not self aware enough to understand and they are not able to comprehend the situation properly. Lilly says "they cannot be regulated" and I have seen it show up a lot in horary. The only time I would want to interpret a chart with a combust querent at this point is if it was a question about hauntings or some other matter, such as a missing person, where the combustion has symbolism that relates to the matter at hand. As far as bad behavior goes, horary can show this too with the symbolism around the querent. Someone who doesn't care about faithfulness and consent might be a debilitated Venus, maybe? Obviously, the quesited would be shown as uninterested or that the querent is bothering them too. The 12th house is a house of self undoings and any house in aversion to the ascendant can work against the querent but if they are in aversion to the 7th house I often wonder if they might work against the 7th house person too and can be a bad egg, basically. I think it depends on the overall symbolism though. Obviously being angular but a malefic that is essentially bad can show bad intentions too.

I did once see a querent represented as approaching someone who was uninterested and would be rejected but they did not listen to the interpretation and had a very bad outcome. I believe their significator was debilitated in the 12th house of self undoings. I think Neptune in general can really mess with people's heads as far as reality goes in romance too and I believe they had a lot of Neptune both in natal and in the horary.

Someone who doesn't take no for answer may have issues in natal that are bigger than horary, such as Sun opp Pluto, etc. It is concerning that the individual is so determined to be focused on someone who is uninterested and I don't think it is a healthy situation. They may be obsessed with the person and it is probably best not to get involved unless you think astrology could help them move on from the situation. Remember that an astrologer is not a therapist and also the person has to be receptive to such information whereas this person only sounds interested in some sort of conquest.

Thank you for such an excellent answer! I would post her chart, but don't want to breach any privacy issues.

She hid the time and location, but her chart
Asc is moon 17 ° 7th house Cap with moon, venus pluto in 7th house and saturn in 8th house Aquarius. 1wth house is Gemini- Mercury/sun in sag (5th house) and north Node 1 ° in 12th house.
AMT

So, Mercury the ascendant lord is combust and Moon is in Capricorn, is that right? This doesn't look promising.

I second what Tanit said about a combust querent.

I don't usually read sex charts because this is what Deb Houlding would call a base question and below horary. Horary/divination is a serious business. But from what you have revealed about the chart, I pick up the querent might be obsessing over this guy and it is perhaps more than sexually. She might be deceiving herself about having any hope.

The immediate aspects Moon and Mercury make would also have some say, though I doubt any potentially good aspect would be of great aid to her cause given the planets' conditions.

Yes, the sun is 15 ° in Sag in the 5th house while Mercury is 19° in 6th house but also in Sag.

I concluded that she was really asking about wanting to have sex with him, as she ended her post with I'll be honest I would like to have sex with him again."
which led me to believe this wasn't really about a massage-but what it could hopefully lead to.

She also claims since they are friends she would be using the 11th house rather than the 7th , which of course Moon and Venus have a sextile aspect in the 7th house. I find it funny that the aspect is "Sex"tile. So she is definitely determined to not see her true intentions, and what she is really asking from what is is hoping and wanting-which then the 11th could come to play with hopes and dreams.
AMT

Moon/Venus in itself can be a very good sign; it is one of those traditional testimonies of a relationship happening. However, does the sextile come with strong reception? That is, does Moon happen to fall into the Term of Venus? (Venus already rules the triplicity of Capricorn.) Also, traditional teaching stipulates that these planets have to be healthy themselves. Here Moon is in Capricorn and Venus is in Scorpio... these planets hate these signs.

If there is no reception, a sextile will do very little. More likely nothing at all from my experience.