Do The Minutes in an Hour tell Us anything ......

Hello People,

My Life has been sprinkled with Psychic Type experiences ......

1/ I remember reading one Night all about Neptune's influences and the next Day the Page in the Book had "disappeared" ......

2/ When I was about 11 I spent Half Term with a friend in St Andrews. It was pretty Normal, except my friend Christie's Dad kept pointing out to me that I always asked questioned at 20 minutes passed the Hour, or 20 minutes to the Hour.

He seemed Pretty Distressed by My Timing .. Was he a Warlock ?

3/ Further I have Pluto about 37 minutes passed the hour, if you look at a normal Chart with the Asc at 45 minutes passed the Hour, and Saturn about 20 minutes passed the Hour.

I definitely make Bad Decisions about 35 minutes passed the Hour, and around 20 minutes passed the Hour.

The Best Decisions are made at around 42 minutes passed the Hour, or around 25 minutes passed the Hour.

Has Anybody come across this sort of Thing before ?

H

WooWoo - Maybe this could be a numerology thing but I don't see this working astrologically. The minutes in a given day will have a different astrological significance each day, since the planets are not static nor are the house degrees. The only thing astrological that would not change significantly during your life would be fixed stars, perhaps. I have seen a lot of information on the relevance of degrees but not minutes in an hour. For example, a given degree may have significance based on fixed stars or being a critical degree, or they will have traditional rulerships of a planet (face, term, exaltation, house).

Obviously there are hour rulers but even they change based on sunrise and sunset for a given day:

https://www.skyscript.co.uk/hourrule.html

I do think minutes have significance but not necessarily astrological. All of my siblings and myself were born at 33 minutes past the hour, for example. I view it as a number of spiritual illumination. We were also all four born during different elements of the Sun and Ascendant (I am earth Sun and my other three sisters are the other three elements, I am water ASC and my other three sisters are the other three elements).

This discussion reminds me how often different areas of the occult get mixed up. In form school feng shui people often try to use astrology when that was not a common traditional practice, as an example. Sometimes different areas of the occult have their own individual realm and here I would say numerology would be where you turn.