Repetitive dream- Just want it to stop

This is not a love horary

For the past few days, I have been seeing my ex in some form or the other in my dream? I have no contact with him. I do miss him some days more because he was my best friend. But, it ended so badly that I don't speak to most people connected with him. We are both in different countries. but this recurring dream of him, and in some, I saw him with his wife, and I was very welcoming of her and in other he was trying to ask me something. This has now started to bother me now, as it took me a lot of time to get over him a few years ago? and generally speaking I only get repetitive dreams when I am about to get challenged about something.

Till 3 years ago, I would get the repetitive dreams of me not being prepared for an exam scheduled for the next day, and I realized it most often indicated a massive challenge or problem was going to face at work.

I do not wish to reconnect with him and bring back bitter old memories, but these dreams are now pulling me down, and I honestly have no good or bad feelings for him now and no intent to even get talking.

Moon in 7th obviously shows me thinking about him, and he also has venus (also his 5th house ruler) in his house, so that could be his wife or a kid (I know he is married now but no idea about kid). He would be Saturn in his second house, maybe thinking about money. We don't share any aspect.

If the ruler of the 9th house is for dreams is also Saturn but with Jupiter in it. Venus separates from Mars and applies to the moon in the next aspect, Mars rules my 11th house and his 5th. Maybe a common friend trying to reach out to me. I am really not sure what is happening, what are these dreams trying to say and no clear aspects of Saturn/ do not give me much idea

I really do not know why I keep these dreams but do want to do the reason. I have tried to do some soul searching and honestly, some part of me does feel that some things are still pending between us, but I do not know what it is? We have different lives, different countries and no contact. I have left it on fate. But for now, these dreams have to stop. Please throw some light on what could be happening here or what is universe trying to say to me.

https://postimg.cc/nXW3wdYc
Regards

Sharing my view on your dream ashwsh,

When I dream, if I draw a chart, I only consider the Angular planets and the Moon. This is what is important to consider.
Here you have Angular planets Moon/Venus/Pluto in 7th and Neptune at MC
Your subconscious is actually trying to help you heal and process how you’re feeling about the breakup.
Your dream likely means your ex allows you to give birth to a new part of yourself maybe a desire to have children of your own (Moon, Venus, Pluto)
Neptune at MC, the god of Seas in Pisces (water) says that a good cleansing process is taking place.

Long time ago, I got typhoid fever in India and I started to dream. They were very intense dreams. Every night, I found myself seeing all the people I had known in my life and they all showed up as if I was in the Carnival of Rio, festive and partying.
And then I saw my brother and I was killing him in slow motion (I have Saturn in Scorpio in the 3rd!). Very ugly but so liberating!
A friend told me to think of people in my dreams as balloons and to imagine myself deflating them with a pin and before going to sleep to think of a feminine principle like Ma or Mother or Virgin Mary, whatever symbol represents a protection in your life asking her to protect me. I did and my dreams stopped. When I recovered from my disease, it was as if I had cleansed my karma having lost a ton of bricks on my shoulders. I was free and ready to move forward.

Blessings,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Thanks, Ouranos!

I do want to focus on my child he is 3 years old, on my work and family. I do miss having a good friend whom I can talk my heart out to on occasions, and on those occasions, I miss my ex. He was a good listener.

Your suggestion certainly helps! I believe a lot in Lord Ganesha, and he always helps me and maybe it is indeed time for me to seek protection from him. These dreams are becoming a nuisance, leaving a bad taste especially if I am trying to get over the bad things someone did to me. I wish him good luck but with a big exit door (from my life).

Thank you so very much again!
Regards

I agree that Pluto especially being significant here shows a painful transformation in the 7th and you have to be careful that this breakup does not jade you as far as future romances go because this relationship was very significant to you and you will compare future men to this man whereas you want to start a new connection with an open mind. Perhaps you are not facing the pain of the breakup enough in your everyday life that your subconscious is forcing you to deal with it. You may be repressing your feelings because they are too painful. Everything in this chart shows some strong emotional attachment in spite of your desire to move on: Moon/Pluto in the 7th, Venus/Pluto in the 7th, Venus sextile Mars in Scorpio in the 5th house.

Keep in mind that none of these significators are something to be ashamed of. To love someone so deeply is a very rare thing. You just have to learn to harness the energy of Pluto and channel it in ways that will benefit you and others in the future. I watch and read a lot of tutorials about Pluto (I am a natal Venus-Pluto opp and have Moon sextile Pluto, and Pluto square the ASC/DSC) and often it shows a deep person who sees both light and dark in people and accepts all sides of them but people often do not accept it in us in return (unless maybe they have a lot of Pluto or Scorpio in their own chart). The best thing to do is to place that obsessive energy into something constructive rather than on a person. I put it into my work and my special interests. You can use Pluto to love someone unconditionally and deeply but make sure that they are worthy of it and will do the same for you in return. If you have anything like this in natal, I recommend the astrologers Lada Duncheva and Jewel Mayberry. Lada is very Plutonian herself and Jewel specializes in romance astrology and knows her stuff.

Maybe talk to a therapist or start a dream journal and try to analyze and make sense of the dreams. I realize you want them to stop but forcing or repressing your emotions isn't going to work with Pluto. You have to look your pain in the face, understand it, accept it and move on from it. You probably need to learn more about yourself in the process rather than the man in question. The 7th is the only house the ASC looks at face on and it does the same in return, which leads to mirroring. With Pluto you have to be careful because if you repress it you often deal with mirroring of your behavior from others, which isn't good either and can draw in obsessive or abusive people.

Hi Tanit,

Thank you for your feedback on the chart and honestly, your response made me cry and that too because I have worked extremely hard to get myself over this man, and I was in tears because the progress I had made was not good enough. When I saw moon/me in the 7th house, a part of me knew that I may subconsciously still have feelings for him and I do not like that side of myself, it disappoints me. It makes me feel weak and I am not this person who is emotionally dependant on anyone for my happiness.

I met this man after my marriage, however, due to many reasons and other priorities I did not want to take the relationship forward (maybe my stupidity) but only when the break-up happened, I realized the extent of my feelings towards him. It felt worse because nor did I lose someone whom I loved but also my best friend. It almost felt that 2 people very close to me died. I do not talk to common friends, because I do not want to bring up his name in any of the conversations. Also, all these people were of no help when I was going through this terrible stage of my life.

A part of me still does wonder, why did this happen to me? why I made certain choices and not others. I did have my reasons then, but anyway I am so done bullying and blaming myself. There is nothing I can change now. I refuse to be a victim anymore and honestly, had my work and my son not been there, I am quite sure I would have gone under massive depression or done something worse during that time. You are quite right, I need to use this energy of Pluto to transform myself, heal myself and put this chapter behind in my past. A lot of inner work for me to do lies ahead, this journey is really tough.

Thank you very much!

Regards
Ashwsh
Regards