Dear annadeer :D

Cool topic! I am somewhat familiar with Majorana due to my interest in quantum physics, where he plays a role today especially in the discussion about whether or not neutrinos have a mass.
annadeer wrote:Will zoom in here just on the asteroids around the time of his disappearance,
in the light of the Nazi hypothesis.
Am not zooming in on other astrological factors.

All feedback welcome, as well as your own astrology-based theories about his disappearance.
If any of you feel like doing more research about other astro factors,
I would be very interested to read your analysis.

With 2 decades of experience in seeing relevant asteroids popping up at sensitive personal spots in lunar and solar returns,
I can almost not believe that the Nazi hypothesis is not the right one.
Unless the lunar, solar and progressed charts just indicate possibilities,
like quantum state superpositions,
without certainty that they were realised…
Which would be a theme for the philosophical forum, I guess.
If you feel inclined to start a thread about this theme there - be my guest! :)

I wondered many times how the relative predetermination implied by astrology may relate to the apparent randomness suggested by Everett's Many-worlds theory. Maybe Bohm's 'implicate order' plays a role in this, but that's no more a spontaneous thought (for now)... :???:
But even if they just indicate possibilities,
these asteroids showing up in these charts leaves me perplexed.

So here my data:

Majorana was friends with famous German physicist Werner Heisenberg,
who sympathised with the Nazis.
The main scientists in charge of the nazi atomic bomb project were
Lise Meitner, Otto Hahn and Fritz Strassman.

I used the asteroid databank of Astrodienst.com.

NATAL CHART

Asteroid Ottohahn (the head of the German atomic bomb research team, and yes, there is an asteroid named after him) is exactly conjunct Majorana's natal ascendant 9 Pisces!!
Asteroid Heisenberg is exactly conjunct his natal Part of Fortune & Mercury
at 23 Leo (22 Leo being a very unfortunate degree, ‘Own worst enemy).
Asteroid Meitner is 6 degrees away from his natal Mercury.
Asteroid Fritz(heide), is conjunct his natal Part of Fortune and Mercury,
and Fritz(perls) conjunct his natal Moon.

LUNAR RETURN MARCH 1 1938 (the month he disappeared)
Asteroid Germania (7 Aries) and Werner (8 Aries) conjunct his LR ascendant (6 Aries)
Asteroid Heisenberg, conjunct Eris and Saturn in the 12th house, 3 degrees away from his LR Ascendant.
Asteroid Hahn at 20 Pisces, between his LR Part of Fortune (25 Pisces) and LR Venus (16 Pisces)

SOLAR RETURN 1937

Asteroid Germania conjunct his natal Ascendant
Asteroid Meitner conjunct his SR Part of Fortune
Fritz (huber) conjunct his SR MC

SOLAR RETURN 1938

Asteroids Ottohahn and Lise conjunct his SR Moon

PROGRESSED CHART 1938
Asteroid Hahn conjunct his progressed Moon and conjunct his progressed Ascendant
Asteroid Meitner conjunct his progressed Part of Fortune
Wow, that's fascinating! It brings to mind how, just very recently, I took a sudden interest in the Greek goddess Athena and her Egyptian equivalent Neith. They became so prevalent in my thinking that I decided to check out where the asteroid Pallas was relative to my natal chart. And guess what? I found her transiting over my Moon - in conjunction! :)
annadeer wrote:Or maybe the returns just show quantum probabilities...

I know most people on this forum are traditional astrologers and don't deal with asteroids. Nevertheless I think both approaches can work together and would love to hear insights on this asteroid phenomenon.
I agree that traditional and modern methods can go hand in hand. Although I am moderating the traditional forum and was in fact one of the early supporters of Project Hindsight back in the day, I believe that astrology should be an innovative science open to new developments - while staying rooted in the teachings of the ancients.

Visit my blog:
https://michaelsternbach.wordpress.com/

Michael, James, AJ -- thank you so much for your feedback and encouragements!

Michael, I have been hoping for a while to hear/read from someone who knows both about astrology and quantum physics.

Am ultra busy with non-astrology related things right now -- but will start a separate thread about asteroids as soon as I have some time

annadeer wrote:Michael, James, AJ -- thank you so much for your feedback and encouragements!

Michael, I have been hoping for a while to hear/read from someone who knows both about astrology and quantum physics.

Am ultra busy with non-astrology related things right now -- but will start a separate thread about asteroids as soon as I have some time
Awesome! I am looking forward to your topic on asteroids as well as to any further exchange regarding astrology and quantum physics in general.

Cheers!
Michael

Visit my blog:

Feeling like Sherlock Holmes. I got another element. I discovered there's an asteroid called Hiltner. Using it for Hitler -- Majorana had it in his first house in his natal chart -- and the month he disappeared, transiting Hiltner went over his Ascendant and -- and on the day he disappeared, transiting SUn and Saturn were conjunct his natal Hiltner. On its own, this wouldn't be enough evidence, but in combination with all the above, I think it is. If just we could have a glance in the Nazi archives...

annadeer wrote:Feeling like Sherlock Holmes. I got another element. I discovered there's an asteroid called Hiltner. Using it for Hitler -- Majorana had it in his first house in his natal chart -- and the month he disappeared, transiting Hiltner went over his Ascendant and -- and on the day he disappeared, transiting SUn and Saturn were conjunct his natal Hiltner. On its own, this wouldn't be enough evidence, but in combination with all the above, I think it is. If just we could have a glance in the Nazi archives...
Anna,

Retrieving that kind of information would be a job rather for Indy Jones than for Sherlock Holmes, IMO!

:lol:

Visit my blog: