The Stock Markets - S&P 500 till 15th Dec 2021

Yah All ..

Things are beginning to get Interesant .... N'est pas ?

1/ I can see the Main Markets pull back now up to about -5% till the 11th Nov 2021.

2/ Then recover a bit into the 27th Nov 2021 UKT. They can't fail till after the 27th Nov 2021.

3/ Then The Unknown till late on the 23rd Dec 2021

a/ 5% of Me says we'll be about where we are now +/-5% at Xmas 2021

b/ 30% of Me says we'll be -5% to -15% lower at Xmas 2021 = The Unknown

c/ 65% of Me says we'll be -50% lower at Xmas 2021.

THANKS FOR THE ATTENTION

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So ?

What is driving the Markets higher ? Something Pretty Strong ..

1/ Jupiter dancing with Pluto till the 27th Nov, then on towards the USA's Economic Power Point till about mid Dec, and then translating Pluto' power to Uranus till about the 18th Feb 2022.

Um ?? Has to be In Play ..

2/ The Run of the Saturn r.Uranus square till late on the 23rd Dec 2021 ?

Um ?? BIZARRE ...

3/ Mars in Scorpio ? Decisive ?

H

Now over the Weekend Mercury enters Paranoid Scorpio ..

That has to change the Mood.

And he bumps into Mars on the 10th Nov, and then opposes r.Uranus.

And Mars opposes r.Uranus.

And then Mercury comes under the Sun's Beams.

So Loads of Little Trip Ups to come and we know the Markets have rising in an Unhealthy Way recently.

But while Jupiter is applying to Pluto, and Joe's Infrastructure Plan is being talked about, it is hard to see any Heavy Selling.

H

Potential Panic this Week ..

1/ Mars oppo r.Uranus tmrrw about 17.30 hrs UKT

2/ Lunar Eclipse on Algo Friday about 09hrs UKT

verse

Jupiter 30* Pluto

Unknown

Saturn square r.Uranus

H

So Cryptos have been Selling ? Um ?

Jupiter passes away from Pluto this Saturday at 16hrs 15mins UKT 27th Nov 2021 ..

I think this is the End of the Delusion as we know it.

It comes again in Spring 2023 as Jupiter gets involved with Neptune and Pluto again.

And of course the Underlying Delusion builds from March to Sept next Year for the next Few Years.

Somebody could tell me if the Applying Day of each Years Neptune * Pluto sextile moves into January as we move towards 2035.

H

So Things JUST got intersant ..... N'est pas ?

Markets drop upto -6% today ..

Heavy Selling EVEN before Jupiter has passed AWAY from Pluto......

Mercury combusts early Monday, and then scuffles with r.Uranus till early on the 2nd Dec .....

WATCH THIS SPACE ...

How will The Big Unknown play out till the early on 24th Dec 2021 ..

THE BIG QUESTION

H

As explained in my other post
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11492

Look at the faster planets approaching Capricorn and you will see that there is a build-up of planets concentration within 60 degrees (except for Uranus).
Barbault says that when we have a concentration of planets, especially the outer planets, within a short span on the ecliptic it brings pandemics, wars, economic crises and/or revolutions. Oppositions to a cluster are also significant.

"There are several factors to consider here related to markets and geocosmic correlations. First, the selloff
into December 26, 2018, began when Venus turned retrograde in early October 2018. This is typically a
time when the FED or some other central bank makes a surprise announcement, a surprise change in their
interest rate policy. The 19-month Venus retrograde cycle is one of the most powerful and consistent
correlates to not only changes in central bank policies but also to primary or greater cycles in world stock
indices. It takes place again on December 19, conjunct Pluto. Pluto is the planetary correlate to matters of
debt and taxes, which also have a direct connection to interest-rate related markets (like treasuries and
currencies) as well as stock indices."
Ray Merriman weekly column Nov 29 2021

We are in for a ride. Buckle up!
Blessings!

It is GREAT to have Others' Chip In .....

I've mainly learned by Trial and Expensive Error over 20 Years or More.

I think from next Monday 6th Dec it is Jupiter separating from Pluto, but applying to the USA's n.r.Puto at 27*34'10" Cap, verses the Unknown of Saturn square r.Uranus.

So far Big Tech is SUPPORTING it seems.

The Selling came from Brittle Mercury, now stumbling into r.Uranus.

Thursday into Next Week should tells us what those Bigger Players are delivering !!

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

One more thing about this Venus/Pluto conjunction

We know how Venus can affect monetary policies of Banks and Governments.
But also, Venus Hesperus, Occidental to the Sun likes to be surrounded by harmonious relationships.
In Capricorn, we will see large corporations enforcing zero tolerance policies against sexual, psychological or harassing behavior.
The ruler Saturn in Aquarius is supporting that as we have seen the power (dignity) of social medias (Air sign) becoming a key player in the pursuit of equality.
Blessings!

We've got Mercury 150* to r>Uranus till about 02hrs UKT Thursday tmrrw 2nd Dec, and then Sun similar till about 15hrs Friday 3rd Dec.

I'd imagine things will be Calmer once the first of those have passed. But if NOT ?

Ooh Err ?? !!

H

So Mucho difficult

1/ We've passed thru the Eclipse Season and Mercury getting burnt by the Sun and beaten up by r.Uranus.

2/ Some Clarity should come.

a/ Jupiter is passing away from Pluto and the Delusion has gone till Spring 2023.

b/ But Jupiter is resupplying the USA's n.Pluto into the 15th Dec.

So this is like a Tyre deflating but being pumped up at the Same Time.

c/ Soon Mars moves into Firey Sagittarius. Mars is still Rising too.

3/ And the Big Unknown Saturn square r.Uranus. I think -VE. Cryptos Selling ..

Overall I feel the Biggest Downside Risk is coming from the waning Delusion. So from the 16th Dec Things could head South Big Time.

Venus retro from the 20th Dec. But Mars is Rising.

H

4/ Further Bonus comes from the reactivation of the 4th Dec Eclipse very very Late on the 30th Dec.

And We ALL know what happened on the 4th Dec, don't WE ?