There are some positives. Jupiter is in the ascendant, for instance. But the square Moon makes and the sextile the ascendant lord makes are both without strong reception. Since you are asking about yourself, let's remember that the testimonies of the Moon and the ascendant lord must always be given priority. (The Moon in all questions, in fact.)

A career question can have a good outcome even without clearly promising aspects, in my experience, as long as the significators aren't totally unconnected or opposed each other. One doesn't need a perfect chart. (While for romantic questions, a clear, positive chart seems necessary for a relationship to "work out" in a certain way within a reasonable time frame.)

You have good rulerships and dignities
SAL1 and the SU accidentally dignified at MC applying by sextile to it.

But the MO is 'a contrario' and not collaborating.

Moon is peregrine, slow, waning and in the 7th - Changes in the process do not depend totally on you. Financial obligations are also a concern.
It is also besieged - last opposition to SA and applying by square to MA L9 and L2 - There is a cost that may prevent you from going forward.
And it will last oppose JUL10 in ASC.
Mutual reception MO in Face of JU, JU in Face of MO showing that you qualify for the exam but you must abide by the rules which can be an obstacle in the matter. (opposition).
And Mercury(of legal papers)at MC in Sag in the Nodal degree.

Can you tell us what brought this question about your license?

Blessings,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Ouranos wrote:You have good rulerships and dignities
SAL1 and the SU accidentally dignified at MC applying by sextile to it.

But the MO is 'a contrario' and not collaborating.

Moon is peregrine, slow, waning and in the 7th - Changes in the process do not depend totally on you. Financial obligations are also a concern.
It is also besieged - last opposition to SA and applying by square to MA L9 and L2 - There is a cost that may prevent you from going forward.
And it will last oppose JUL10 in ASC.
Mutual reception MO in Face of JU, JU in Face of MO showing that you qualify for the exam but you must abide by the rules which can be an obstacle in the matter. (opposition).
And Mercury(of legal papers)at MC in Sag in the Nodal degree.

Can you tell us what brought this question about your license?

Blessings,
Ouranos
Thank you for your input I asked the question because I want to know if I’ll pass the exam.

Mariex35 wrote:Should I have asked if I'll pass the exam instead?
The exactly wording of the question doesn't matter. Your intention was clear enough; at least Ouranos and I both understood it (I think?).

I agree the chart is negative for passing the exam. As stated, the Moon is besieged and peregrine and opposes the 1st lord. The 7th house focus isn't clear to me but the 7th lord is in the 10th and the Moon is in the 7th, emphasizing something there. I wonder if it is explaining the exam process in some way, such as test subjects you would be working on. The 7th lord combusts Mercury in the 10th and I normally think of Mercury as lording the matter of exams and licenses (signed forms, etc.). Mercury is also in detriment and prohibited from aspecting Saturn, 1st lord, due to the 7th lord Sun. Normally Sun in Sag in the 10th is a positive in a career question so it is leaving me scratching my head. Moon trine Sun and Saturn sextile Sun also normally is good in career matters. It might also relate to a panel that gives the exam and it is the Sun because they are an official. If this is true they would judge fairly and be lenient, but you would probably not be prepared. Saturn dignified in the 1st might show success after lots of effort. Saturn almost always shows something that takes a lot of diligence to see the fruits of labor. I doubt it would mean you would never pass but the exam might require repeat testing and studying/practicing more dutifully. With the Sun so well placed it seems like something that might bring you some happiness and success despite the negatives you might need to overcome.

The SN is right on Mercury and the MC, which is rather unlucky and again is leaving me confused given such a normally good Sun for career matters. There are a lot of ambiguities here. The SN would decrease the good of the Sun and probably show bad luck with the exam.

The next aspect the Moon makes is to square Mars and it is a day chart (more destructive heat for Mars in spite of being in a water sign that normally makes it more beneficial) and not received so this is a very difficult aspect. Mars lords the 2nd and 9th house. It may show something unexpected considering it also involves an aspect to Uranus. Maybe an unforseen financial issue or foreign affairs issue, etc that is a big hindrance. Saturn is further involved in the configuration, making a T-cross. A T-cross is quite difficult and could point to a personal issue(s) that take precedence over the exam.

Tanit3333 wrote:I agree the chart is negative for passing the exam. As stated, the Moon is besieged and peregrine and opposes the 1st lord. The 7th house focus isn't clear to me but the 7th lord is in the 10th and the Moon is in the 7th, emphasizing something there. I wonder if it is explaining the exam process in some way, such as test subjects you would be working on. The 7th lord combusts Mercury in the 10th and I normally think of Mercury as lording the matter of exams and licenses (signed forms, etc.). Mercury is also in detriment and prohibited from aspecting Saturn, 1st lord, due to the 7th lord Sun. Normally Sun in Sag in the 10th is a positive in a career question so it is leaving me scratching my head. Moon trine Sun and Saturn sextile Sun also normally is good in career matters. It might also relate to a panel that gives the exam and it is the Sun because they are an official. If this is true they would judge fairly and be lenient, but you would probably not be prepared. Saturn dignified in the 1st might show success after lots of effort. Saturn almost always shows something that takes a lot of diligence to see the fruits of labor. I doubt it would mean you would never pass but the exam might require repeat testing and studying/practicing more dutifully. With the Sun so well placed it seems like something that might bring you some happiness and success despite the negatives you might need to overcome.

The SN is right on Mercury and the MC, which is rather unlucky and again is leaving me confused given such a normally good Sun for career matters. There are a lot of ambiguities here. The SN would decrease the good of the Sun and probably show bad luck with the exam.

The next aspect the Moon makes is to square Mars and it is a day chart (more destructive heat for Mars in spite of being in a water sign that normally makes it more beneficial) and not received so this is a very difficult aspect. Mars lords the 2nd and 9th house. It may show something unexpected considering it also involves an aspect to Uranus. Maybe an unforseen financial issue or foreign affairs issue, etc that is a big hindrance. Saturn is further involved in the configuration, making a T-cross. A T-cross is quite difficult and could point to a personal issue(s) that take precedence over the exam.
Thanks for your input this makes me afraid to take the exam. But I have up to eight times to take it though. I know I may not pass it the first time around.

I agree that if we only stick to the significators, it shows success Sun in 10th sextile to SaturnL1
Let's investigate this Moon again.
Moon accidentally dignified in the 7th in Leo needs to feel recognized. Even more so with the ruler Sun in the 10th. So you need the stamp of approval from others (7th House) a.k.a your license, which is in the hands of others (7th)
And the Moon is the co-ruler of everything.
Last opposition to SaturnL1, timing is crucial in your question. Yet nothing is given up (Fixed sign)
Waning 3rd Q Moon in 7th causes dryness (regrets?) and ruling the 6th (the money, the tools of a technician, set-up, location, schedule, environment). All the things you have no control over.
Yet I believe that if you are stubborn enough (Fixed significators) with a possibility of 8 attempts, you should be able to get your license.
Blessings!