This is a good question, Steve.

Compared to most techniques in Astrology, there is precious little written about Age Harmonics. I suspect that this is because of two things...

1) It's a relatively new technique.

2) Unless someone has a tightly-defined and/or correctly-rectified horoscope, Age Harmonics won't even be possible. (Picture someone that is 60 years old... if his natal Asc/MC/Cusps are off by a mere 0° 2' of arc...their age 60 Age Harmonic aspects will have an error of 2°. Since we're only looking at aspects within a degree (or my 1° 21' recommendation), the actual aspects in question won't even be seen!) ie. most people, just taking their approximated/guesstimated birthtime, would be analyzing RANDOM aspects, when looking at Age Harmonics

As we've established that your birthtime is virtually spot on, your initial success with them (and anyone's success, *IF* they have a tightly-accurate birthtime) will be very good.

One of the best sources for info is Dymock Brose. His website is down (since he died), but if you'll go to the Internet Wayback Machine and search for the last real pull from his old website while it was up (May, 2011, if my memory serves), you can still read what Dymock presented. Caution, it might be in the Top 10 for ugly looking websites, however, you're after further information and there is quite a bit there, especially through his puzzles that he posed on his forum.

Please try https://web.archive.org/web/20110306181 ... tal14.html and see if that lands you on the saved version of Dymock's old website... the other pages of his are directly reachable from the one I just gave...

Happy exploring, Steve!
Last edited by Atlantean on Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Age Harmonics

Thanks Atlantean, if memory is serving me I believe our paths crossed years ago when I first started joining astrological forums. Yes, my mind has just recently looked into Age Harmonics (AH) with my Natal Chart and another Mundane Chart; I was shocked to see the outstanding planetary symbolism associated with some of their main life events. I think I lucked-out with the recording nurse of my birth time being accurate within a few seconds. Maybe I should consider a new topic here on Skyscript on AH where you and I may further explore possibilities with AH together. Again, thanks for your reply and the link to Dymock Brose old web pages, I will study his examples.

Hi Steve, you're very welcome!

Re: "...if memory is serving me I believe our paths crossed years ago when I first started joining astrological forums."

Yes, I'm sure that's true. Our paths most recently crossed on Solunars, of course, where we're also discussing this topic, in parallel. ;) [I mentioned the 1° 21' orb additionally to jog your memory.]

Re: A new topic on Skyscript

That would be cool, actually; and I would already pledge to help drive the topic with numerous examples...

The latest that I am working on are the events for Malcolm X. (Death of Father, Mom "goes insane" and the kids go to foster care, his house is fire-bombed, and of course his public assassination.)

Dramatic events = Dramatic astrology, normally.

Now, after our experience on Solunars, I want to make sure that I'm posting any such info in the exact right place...

Again, happy exploring...and you are a great candidate for testing this methodology, because I am quite convinced that your birthtime is valid.

Age Harmonics

Atlantean wrote:
Dramatic events = Dramatic astrology, normally.
Indeed! This is the type astrology that greatly interest me pertaining to major/dramatic events.
Atlantean wrote:
Our paths most recently crossed on Solunars, of course, where we're also discussing this topic, in parallel. Wink [I mentioned the 1° 21' orb additionally to jog your memory.]
My memory at my age needs a-lot of jogging.
Atlantean wrote:
Now, after our experience on Solunars, I want to make sure that I'm posting any such info in the exact right place...
Yes, I understand. Later, I am going to start a specific AH thread in the Mundane/Financial topic expressing some of my thoughts since I have a background in financial astrology. Do you want to start a AH tread in the Traditional (& Ancient) Techniques?
Yes, also happy to explore AH with you or anyone on this forum. :)

Traditional and ancient techniques seems the opposite place to where a discussion on Age Harmonics would belong, as it's (as far as I know) a 20th century discovery. (Ross Harvey)

I'm a little gun-shy as to where to post things sometimes. Depending on the forum, some discussions are organic and not so tightly controlled. (not a value judgement, just an observation)

I'll try to see where it logically ought to be, and post a topic or two. I look forward to your comments. ;)

Age Harmonics

Atlantean wrote:
Traditional and ancient techniques seems the opposite place to where a discussion on Age Harmonics would belong, as it's (as far as I know) a 20th century discovery. (Ross Harvey)
I understand. Wherever you would like to post, I will take your lead. I have ordered 2 books on Harmonics to commence study:
Harmonics in Astrology—John Addey
Harmonics Charts-- David Hamblin
I know nothing about Ross Harvey but would be most interested in anything from an original teacher on AH. I am trying to get a handle on how to apply AH with any kind of chart. I can get a daily list of AH combined with Natal Factors with my astrological program, but I need a lot of study in order to see how I personally want to implement AH with my life and its possible objectives.