As we speak right now, 7,34 Billions vaccine doses have been administered and about 40% of the global population is fully vaccinated.

Here are some reported side-effects and pysical conditions to avoid vaccination

- Anaphylaxis, a severe type of allergic reaction, following administration of COVID-19 vaccination has occurred in approximately 2 to 5 people per million vaccinated in the United States.
- Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) occurring after Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen. As of November 4, 2021, more than 15.7 million doses of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine have been given in the United States. CDC and FDA have identified 50 confirmed reports of people who got the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine and later developed TTS, including 5 confirmed reports of death.
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) in people who have received the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine. GBS is a rare disorder where the body’s immune system damages nerve cells, causing muscle weakness and sometimes paralysis. Most people fully recover from GBS, but some have permanent nerve damage. After more than 15.7 million J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine doses administered, there have been around 250 preliminary reports of GBS identified in VAERS as of November 4, 2021. These cases have largely been reported about 2 weeks after vaccination and mostly in men, many ages 50 years and older.
- Myocarditis and pericarditis occurring after COVID-19 vaccination. As of November 4, 2021, VAERS has received 1,783 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis among people ages 12–29 years who received COVID-19 vaccines. Most cases have been reported after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), particularly in male adolescents and young adults after the second dose. Through follow-up, including medical record reviews, CDC and FDA have confirmed 1,031 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis.
- Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 432 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through November 8, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 9,549 reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem.

This is what science is telling us regarding the risk to vaccinations.

Now, the vast majority of people who refuse the vaccine do not refuse it for physical conditions (as a large number of older people with debilitated health conditions have received it) but for philosophical reasons or their belief system which is a Jupiter placement in a natal chart.
For example, I know a woman, 71 years old who refuse any kind of vaccinations. She has a Jupiter Angular in Capricorn (ruling her 9th) square Neptune in the 6th House. And this is OK, we have to respect everyone's personal choice.
Here we are in the field of personal vs collective. Jupiter represents what is 'trendy' or 'popular' in the world around us. Understand here that the vaccine is 'trendy' and during a yearly cycle, Jupiter will be retrograde 40% of the time, which represents the average population who goes against or doubt the fashion trend. Which doesn't mean they will be against anything new but their primary motivation is more on the personal level. Is it good for me?

Ouranos
Blessings!

The anti vaxxer stance is more so a political one in the US for a lot of people and conservatives are more likely to be on the anti vaxx side, so perhaps political astrologers might comment on that.

I have heard complaints that people are anti vaxx just to be contrarian or to avoid someone having control over them, which could be Uranian or Plutonian in influence. Uranus is often more so pro science though.

People who are narrow minded and refuse to hear reason could have any number of placements but I would look at Mercury first. Someone could also be prone towards conspiracy theories, which again could be Pluto but also Neptune.

You are statistically much more likely to get TTS and myocarditis if you actually get infected with Sars-COV-2. GBS-associated COVID-19 can also happen. VARES is not a credible source either so that stat is likely lower for vaccine associated deaths. Anyone can post in VARES and say anything they want. VARES can be used as a tool to further investigate a claim but on its own should be taken with a grain of salt.

Well, thank you both for responses, specifically Tanit for "more astrological" as I've asked originally.
There are enough political influences along with statistics of COVID death in comparison to so small percentage of vaccine's side effects death...
My point is that vaccines against COVID are still being experimental because typical normal period of trial time no less than 2 years.
So, who knows about long term side effects? Who knows even weather COVID is naturally developed or in laboratory human-made? Still being disputes going around.
But what's clear now is the financial interest of big pharmaceutical companies in pushing most population to be vaccinated.
I've got COVID at very beginning in February 2020 and believe developed natural immunity. Also heard and read many times about possible conflicts and compromising of natural immunity after being vaccinated.
Last edited by Yuriy on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My question bluntly could be simplified to is any indication of possible harm from doctors and medical treatments until it absolutely necessary and threatening life situation in persons horoscope.? Like "avoid doctors" or so.

I've also history of myocarditis I've got at 13 years age as officially called "complication after flu" at Soviet time. But later I read story that there were multiple cases reported after accidental leakage of Soviet developed biological weapons from laboratory with intent to harm specifically male population of late teens and twenties, undermining army service part of population.
There is theory that COVID is artificially modified old soviet biological weapon which China got from Soviet times. That coincides with facts that mostly vaccine side effects with developing myocarditis harms young male people...

A typical vaccine actually takes about 7 years to develop but the development is more so based on a series of steps, which still occurred. I often hear people complain that we don't know the longterm effects but what longterm effects are you expecting? One argument I hear is about contamination with live viruses but live viruses were not used and the SV40 polio vaccine contamination has never been proven to cause cancer, although it is often cited as a reason to fear the vaccines. Historically, vaccine adverse event that would require the vaccine to be pulled as unsafe, a rare occurrence and usually found to have not been necessary, is something that usually happens fairly quickly once it rolls out for use. Billions of people have been vaccinated over many months now. Biologically, there is no reason the vaccine products would cause some sort of longterm issue because the product is no longer in the body after a few days. mRNA vaccines have been studied many years and are considered both safe and effective. They are safer in many ways than previous vaccines.

Antimicrobials also typically take about 20 years for development but that is another area where we don't have time to wait as antimicrobial resistance is a global issue that will soon be killing possibly tens of millions of people per year.

But I am deviating from the subject matter.

it's an interesting question yuriy....

i don't have an immediate answer.. i think this whole time has been under the influence of saturn- pluto and more recently the saturn-uranus square.. in thinking back to mccartheyism when a similar saturn-uranus square was in effect, it wasn't immediately obvious what the longer term implications of it was... i think the same can be said here...

experimental mrna vaccines - that does sound uranian... the possibility of a pandemic - saturn-pluto- jupiter according to andre barbaults work..

i suspect the astro signature for whether one is going to take the vaccine or not would be heavily influenced by these astro transits, so that it would be impossible to find a one size fits all astro signature for everyone...

i know a number of folks who have not gotten the vaccine and are opposed to getting it - all aged in the early/mid 60's... on the other hand, i know a lot of people who have gotten the vaccine too, many who question the coercion used to get them to take the vaccine too... i don't believe there is going to be any signature for this..

i hope that once the saturn-uranus square is complete the focus/obsession on covid will wane and fall into the rear view mirror much like mccarthyism did... that is what i am hoping!

A lot of news around about significant increase of Influenzas and Pneumonia death statistics which is deliberately diminished in official records. And many thoughts that caused by vaccination, which is against basic epidemiology rules - do not vaccinate during pandemic...
Vaccination at the time of pandemic weakening general immune system and makes more vulnerable to common viruses, flue, pneumonia and so on. That's immediate side effect of vaccination.

I have to admit I find it humorous (and more than a little hypocritical) that someone calls another user out BY NAME and writes "let's stick to the astrology please," after having just posted a 233 word post themselves, with not one single word of astrology in it...
A typical vaccine actually takes about 7 years to develop but the development is more so based on a series of steps, which still occurred. I often hear people complain that we don't know the longterm effects but what longterm effects are you expecting? One argument I hear is about contamination with live viruses but live viruses were not used and the SV40 polio vaccine contamination has never been proven to cause cancer, although it is often cited as a reason to fear the vaccines. Historically, vaccine adverse event that would require the vaccine to be pulled as unsafe, a rare occurrence and usually found to have not been necessary, is something that usually happens fairly quickly once it rolls out for use. Billions of people have been vaccinated over many months now. Biologically, there is no reason the vaccine products would cause some sort of longterm issue because the product is no longer in the body after a few days. mRNA vaccines have been studied many years and are considered both safe and effective. They are safer in many ways than previous vaccines.

Antimicrobials also typically take about 20 years for development but that is another area where we don't have time to wait as antimicrobial resistance is a global issue that will soon be killing possibly tens of millions of people per year.

But I am deviating from the subject matter.