Driving test?

I have my driving test in 2weeks, and I obviously had to ask if I will pass it. I am taking driving lessons, and instructors have said my driving is good.
I am Saturn, strong in my own house for the test, I'm not sure if I should look at 3 or 9 or the 10th house.
If I look at the 3rd house ruler Venus is peregrine
9th house ruler Mars is debilitated so is the 10th house with the same ruler. Doesn't look like a positive chart. 3rd house.
The 7th house ruler is the examiner, and I see a square between Sun and Saturn. Looks like I ain't passing this test this time. Maybe I should reschedule? or since Mars moves out of debility after Oct 28, things may improve for me in this situation.

https://i.postimg.cc/qBmnVqxd/Driving-test.jpg
Regards

Hello Ouranos,

Here in my country, we have to clear 3 levels of driving test:
Level - 1 : written

Level 2 : a practical test of 10mins (no highways), can't do highways for 6months and some more limitations and needs to be moved to Level 3, within 5 years of getting level 1

Level 3: 30mins practical driving test (including highways), Full driving licence and needs to be refreshed only when I turn 60years.

I cleared Level -1, in 2018 and Level 2 in 2019. I have to move to level 3 before Jan 2023.
I'm super worried because these tests, lessons etc are expensive. Plus if I take the instructor with me for the best, I'm going to be paying over $250 and not to forget the time I'm going to be spending on this stuff.
I still can't decide to do the test in my car or instructors. If I take mine, It's an SUV, I have trouble holding speed on it, I get anxiety and instructor’s car is better but then I will have to foot the bill of using his time and car.
So yeah, lots of variables here, and now the clock is ticking on me.
From the chart I did not get much confidence. Seems that I may not pass.
Regards

All your significators (Saturn, Jupiter, waning Moon) are direct but slow in motion showing your hesitation to go forward.
Your driver's test is ruled by VenusL3 and 8 and Uranus in the 3rd (highways)

You have a mixed reception between VenusL3 and Mercury, natural ruler of tests.
Venus in Bound of Mercury and Mercury in rulership of Venus.
As well Saturn in rulership is in the Bound and Face of Venus.
And Jupiter in 1 ruling Venus.
Lots of good receptions.

Looking at the Moon's path we find
Moon Gemini in 4th trine Saturn, square Fortuna, trine Mercury in 8th
*****You have a sound judgment, the experience and the abilities to pass the test.
opposition VenusL3 in 11th
*****Watch for school areas, places or signs with children (Moon in the 5th)
There is a possibility for you to drop the matter here but if you follow through, you will encounter Jupiter in ASC and Mars L10
trine JupiterL2 in ASC
*****Success comes with a cost
trine MarsL10 of success in Detriment and Combust in 8
*****Again, there is a price to pay for success

I am not afraid of the Moon opposing Venus here because of the MR with Mercury and Venus sits between nice sextiles to Mercury and Jupiter. An opposition can be resolved with a trine or a sextile giving you a way out.

Good luck!
Ouranos
Blessings!

Hi Ouranos,

Thank you so much for the feedback!
I have decided to go ahead with the test and give it next week because of 2 reasons:
1. I will always feel that I'm not prepared enough, whether now or next. Sometimes that leap of faith has to be taken. Also if I don't clear it this time, at least I know what to expect next time.
2. Covid has put in a huge backlog, cancelling now, I don't know when will the next appointment be made available.

I also decided to take the instructor with me, he will give me confidence, also show me the route prior to the test. Yes, he is expensive but comes with a value add. Now after 2-3 driving sessions with him, hopefully, I should get better.

I will keep you posted on what happens here.
Thanks so much again!

Regards
Ashwsh
Regards

I was reading some of Ben Dykes regarding what Bonatti said about Moon (or sigificator) being conjunct the north node, and he says it is an impediment that is lessened when it is a separating aspect but it is still an impediment up to at least 9 degrees orb and the house the conjunction resides in will describe the impediment.

I think overall it looks good because the Moon is trining the ascendant lord and the Moon is received by trine by Mercury, natural lord of the matter. There is an air grand trine between the three. The ascendant lord is very strong and Jupiter resides in the 1st, a mark of protection. The NN placement is the only thing that was leaving me wondering what it means. It could relate to something on the exam I wonder. Since Venus lords the 3rd and is in the 11th and sextiles the ascendant lord, I think the exam will be easier than expected and the person giving the exam may even be a friendly woman. There may be some issue the NN is pointing towards though but hopefully in spite of it the test should go well. The only thing that comes to mind related to driving is something related to boundaries or land.

Hello Ouranos and Tanit,

I had my test today. When I showed up at the centre, I was told due to a shortage of staff test had been cancelled and they had sent an email out. Since I had did not receive the email from them, they got flustered but somehow accommodated me.
The test began, and a lady showed up as an examiner. She was very rude from the beginning. She started the test and kept making up her own rules. She wanted me to cross the street when it was not safe. Also as per her, I was too close to the car ahead (the rule says, the car should be at a distance of 2 seconds or I should be able to see the tires of the car ahead), even when I was at an appropriate distance and a few other things which are not in the rule book. My speed was 42-45KMPH in the construction zone, but she kept saying it was 60KMPH. Then she said was standing before the stop line, not over it but then it was her word against mine and it was too much. It felt as if she had predecided that she would fail me and that is what she exactly did.
I decided to challenge her decision but the supervisor was on and off today. So I escalated the issue to the temp supervisor and have left a note for her main supervisor. I filled a complaint form. She may call me next week to discuss this. I may have to reappear for the test, but this examiner was very unfair and not supportive at all. My $250 just went down the drain :-(.
Regards

Thank you for the update ashwsh!
Obviously, the opposition Moon - VenusL3 hit you hard.
You did the right thing to go higher as the next aspects are a trine to Jupiter in ASC and a final trine to Mars.

Good luck!
Ouranos
Blessings!

Yikes, I am sorry it didn't go well, ashwsh. I wouldn't have thought Venus would represent something so difficult. I hope it ends up working out in the end. As I said, Bonatti does list Moon conjunct NN as a bad placement in his Considerations. Hopefully fighting the issue leads to a better outcome.

Some would say Saturn on the ascendant is bad but I don't normally find this to be true when it is direct and dignified.

If it makes you feel better, I had to take the physical driving test 3 times to pass even though I got the perfect score on the written. I was a nervous wreck every time and took classes over and over. I have Saturn stationary in the 3rd house in natal and I hate driving. I didn't get my license until my late 20s.

Hello Both,

Thank you so much!
After much escalation, hue and cry for 3 days about it, the supervisor finally called me. I told her about the issue and that the fact that yelling by the examiner was poor conduct on her behalf and uncalled for, other than the fact that she made up her own rules about it.
The supervisor has called me in again in early December for the test and take it with another examiner. A part of me does not feel good about it all. Maybe they could still get vindictive and fail me again or maybe not.
I'm a bit confused about this matter or maybe I should book the test someplace else, but finding a date is so difficult these days due to the Covid backlog.
Not sure what will happen here.

Regards
Ashwsh
Regards

If you have anxiety about the test, it is normal to feel uncertain. Try to take control of the situation and don't allow anyone to sabotag you. You are Saturn in dignity in the 1st house and Saturn can be powerful once it masters something and conquers its fears. If you go into the exam with fears and certainty at failing, it will be a self fulfilling prophecy. Typically a chart like this shows you have control over the outcome for good or bad. Since you already overcame the impediment I think was shown by the NN, hopefully the worst is over. The chart has a lot of positives.

Thank Tanit! Really appreciate your inputs.
The only motivation for going back to the same centre is now my familiarity with the route. The supervisor is not giving me any refund, and I would hate to fail again.
Meanwhile today I was talking to my friend about this issue and I went on the drive test site and coincidently found an appointment for me at the centre where the test is 'supposedly' easier. While centre is about 1.5 hours from my house, and it is now got tough to find an appointment online, I have booked it for the end of this month, while I decide which centre to give the test at (appointment can be cancelled 48hrs prior to the test). Each time appearing the test would cost me $100, and now my husband is panicking about the expenditure. Thankfully I won't be taking the instructor with me this time, so can save $250. I'm under pressure and stress to clear it in this second shot. Level 2 took me 3 attempts to clear...I am confused a bit on this issue.
In the chart, I ran for the second test centre, the placement of Mercury in 6th and combustion by Sun bothers me. L3/Moon seems to be in the 10th house of success. Moon also trines Mercury (me) in 3 units.

https://i.postimg.cc/0y8XsXRz/Drive-test-2.jpg

Best Regards.
Confused and lost Ashwsh
Regards