Please don’t take my words like a final thing, because I’m just analyzing and it’s exactly what you are saying, Mercury was retrograde when the sun trine Jupiter, how can exist a prohibition when Mercury is going away and not applying? Mercury will apply to Jupiter but the trine between sun and Jupiter didn’t happen when mercury was applying, the trine happened when mercury was retrograde.

The Sun trine Jupiter is almost partile so we saw that the prohibition already happened.
She was transfered to a nursing home (JupiterL1 R in her 4th)

Anthony Louis explains the prohibition here...
https://tonylouis.wordpress.com/2021/03 ... astrology/

"Lilly’s delineation of “prohibition,??? namely that “the matter propounded is hindered and retarded.??? Note that Lilly does not say that the matter is completely negated or rendered impossible, although that is one of the possible outcomes. The dictionary definition of “hinder??? is “to create difficulties, resulting in delay or obstruction,??? and the definition of “retard??? is “to delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment.??? Finally, the word “impedite??? is an obsolete form of “impede,??? which means “to hinder, obstruct, delay or prevent.???

The word 'prohibition' is misleading in English as if it prevents and only prevents. Historically, the Prohibition in the 20's did not prevent people from drinking, it only put obstacles to get some booze. Like a steeplechase that puts ditches and hedges in a horserace.

My understanding is that she will not die now (in the hospital) but after she got transfered to a nursing home.
Jacobson describes Jupiter in the 4th as "favors from the family and a generous adjustment in the matter inquired about and the way it ends."
Blessings!

maleja.rangel wrote:Please don’t take my words like a final thing, because I’m just analyzing and it’s exactly what you are saying, Mercury was retrograde when the sun trine Jupiter, how can exist a prohibition when Mercury is going away and not applying? Mercury will apply to Jupiter but the trine between sun and Jupiter didn’t happen when mercury was applying, the trine happened when mercury was retrograde.

Time of the question:
1. Mercury separating from Jupiter, the Sun applying to Jupiter.
2. The Sun completes his trine with Jupiter.
3. After this Mercury turns direct and perfects a Trine with Jupiter.

Too late, because the Sun intervenes before Mercury could perfect his trine.
That Mercury separated and applied again (far beyond their orbs, by the
way), cannot heal the Sun's prohibition.

Sorry for the querent's loss Harlequin.

On the day she died, I note
- VE R L6 on the cusp of the 12 squaring ME L8
- JU in ASC squaring VE L6, conjunct SN and Part of Death
I have often noticed JU transits in death cases. The great departure, religious ceremonies, social gatherings and a sense of relief for the family who sees a closed one not suffering anymore.

Thank you for the update,
Ouranos
Blessings!