David Amess, R.I.P.

On 15 October 2021 at around 12:05 PM David Amess was stabbed multiple times at his constituency surgery at Belfairs Methodist Church in Leigh-on-Sea. He was treated at the scene, but died from his injuries "just before 3 PM." He was 69.
He was born at 9 am, from his memory, which I rectified to 9.01.20 GMT Asc 22Gem30'.
Mars square Pluto and IC, Uranus exactly in opposition to 8th cusp (orb 37'), forming T-Square with Sun, Moon and Saturn.
In the tropical solar return, Uranus on IC square Saturn, Moon conjunct 8th cusp.
In the same return but with precession corrected, Saturn exactly on IC.
In the converse solar return Mars on Desc, Pluto on MC.
In secondary, regressed Asc is in opposition to radical Pluto orb 3'

Excellent

Excellent work as always!

I am a big fan of following the diurnal angles, usually more indicative/informative than using the actual event-timing.

Here, for David's death, we see the diurnal Ascendant (for the DAY), lining up directly on Mars, and squaring Pluto.

Obviously relevant for someone whose body (Asc) was stabbed (Mars) to death (Pluto).

Additionally, Amess was elected Member of Parliament on the day his diurnal Ascendant conjoined natal Pluto (highlighting any innate urge he had to attain power).

Another diurnal example

My Brother was found dead in a motel room on September 3rd of this year.

:(

In my natal horoscope, the 3rd House Pluto is obviously an indicator for the potential of experiencing "death (Pluto) of Brother" (3rd House). When my Brother died, my diurnal Ascendant was directly conjunct that natal Pluto.

[Janus 5.5 now has a single-click option for diurnal chart...not that it's complicated to erect a diurnal chart, but the less clicks necessary for oft-repeated tasks, the better...]

Impressive case and I am glad to see yet another confirmation that deaths happen when both tropical and sidereal solar returns confirm it. I also like to look at the path of the Moon between one return and the other. The older you get, the more aspects to planets and cusps it can make. Both lunar returns have Moon in h8 too.

His secondary progressed Ascendant was square natal mars too (even if a couple degrees short by longitude, it got precipitated by contraparallel of declination). Progressed Moon was in the 18th degree of Libra, aspecting both natal Mars and natal Pluto.

Yes...

Re: "I also like to look at the path of the Moon between one return and the other. The older you get, the more aspects to planets and cusps it can make."

If the Moon in a sidereal solar return can make a contact (by progression), during the year of the solar return, it usually indicates incidents/events/circumstances. I routinely scan if the (s)SR Moon is within 10°-13° contact, to see if progression contact is possible...

Thanks again to Isaac, for what seems to be (from all checks) a perfect rectification.