Zosma regarding your comment about apes I wanted to refer to what I posted in the Dawning of Aquarius thread:-

The other issue is the antiscion of 0 Aquarius which is 29 Scorpio Alpha Centaurus - a hybrid creature. The transhumanist agenda is one of miscegenation and to merge humans with AI. Miscegenation brought about the biblical flood - cf. Edgar Cayce, the Bible and the book of Giants found in the Dead Sea scrolls

The miscegenation before the biblical flood was between different animals (to which you refer) hence the hybrids in the zodiac but may have also been a kind of AI evidenced from the Sumerian texts which allude to robotic creatures.

Many think this is the purpose behind the injections.

Hi Vicki
I can only speak from my experiences about how I perceive things to be happening it may resonate but that's for each reader to determine. In the Picatrix, we have instructions on how to make planetary talismans i.e the use of planetary magic to alter individual destiny.
My initial work with Magic many years ago opened a portal between the worlds & my house was invaded by unseen guests who would astound me with what they could do. What was happening I thought only God could do. I thought how is this possible? I was later shown that what was happening was that the unwanted guests were affecting me & my partner's perception of reality.
I eventually had to discard everything that they had moved & not show any fear
& angrily told them to leave & I have no fear of them They immediately left.
So what has that got to do with today? People today are different from people in the Past I put the change down to around the year 2000 & the technology revolution. In the past, people would think for themselves whereas today there is more of a hive mind developing I put this down to social media but not only for there is also a lot of subliminal symbolism flashing in front of people's eyes via the media which is opening portals between humanity & the unseen realms people's perceptions of reality is being affected. The smooth glide down of multiple mRNA vaccines within 1 year development period when to this day an AIDS vaccine hasn't been developed over 40 years raises an eyebrow. If the vaccine has an effect on our minds as I have been intuited then the hive mind becomes permanent & our control from the unseen realms becomes total.

It's important to remember that some of the technology that is supposed to interact with the mRNA vaccines hasn't been fully developed yet but is being discussed by scientists at a very high level. This is a process where certain people are attempting an agenda of total control of the world population. Not everyone is on board with this obviously, but to say it doesn't exist (especially when the perpetrators openly admit to the Great Reset) is really naive and shows a lack of understanding of human nature and primates in general.

There are reports from medical doctors (such as Dr. Carrie Madej, Dr Andrew Kaufman, etc) that "nano bots" and "theragrippers" are being developed for various purposes (projected as being of benign motivation)...

https://hub.jhu.edu/2020/11/25/theragri ... -delivery/

The entry of Pluto into Aquarius is one I'm watching for the development of nano-tech in the bloodsteam. Some people associate Aquarius with technology, but it's the sign of "the man" or of the human race in general. Pluto represents nano-tech or in general things that are small that get really big and vise versa according to astrologer Alan White.

I could see injections of billions of people with an experimental gene-altering agent as rational if billions of people were going to die without it, but the number of deaths worldwide for this doesn't even come close to justifying this action. This isn't the black plague or ebola and it's apparently heresy to suggest that you have an immune system that is sufficient if you have enough vitamin D, C and antivirals like zinc or Ivermectin.

https://odysee.com/@OYENEWS:e1/doctor-p ... W3jnqJt1Xd

The constant droning of fear from the MSM is another red flag. When you understand that the same people who own the news media also own the majority share of stocks in big pharma, that's a giant conflict of interest. The PCR test, developed by Kary Mullis is being used to promote fear and control. It isn't really a test. Kary Mullis (nobel prize winner, now deceased) said that using it to determine a state of viral infection is not legitimate and will lead to mostly false positives at rates above 20x. You need a hazmat suit to stop viruses with mechanical respirators that can stop particles below 1 nm. A mask doesn't cut it, but is a useful social control mechanism that some other agendas can use for the purposes of extortion as the global financial system crashes.

What we are dealing with is the flu in my estimation, not much worse than previous years if at all. People think that I'm minimizing this, but I'm not. The flu is deadly serious. My mother had a severe case in 1985 and was debilitated for the rest of her life because of it (with lung capacity issues until 1999).

Before the pandemic, those of us involved in finance (bitcoin, etc) knew that the state (the Fed primarily and central banks) would have to do something about the looming crisis due to widespread malfeasance (theft) that is the result of the Pluto in Capricorn ingress that kicked off the fincrash of 2008. The actions of Tim Geithner were widely acknowledged to have kicked the can down the road having not fixed the problem.

Then the repo crisis of Sept 2019 hit which wasn't much in the news, but was an unprecedented interest rate inversion (of short and long term lending between banks) that never happened before in the financial system. These actors have a giant interest in creating a crisis to divert attention away from the biggest bank heist currently happening in all of human history. Michael Saylor is holding a conference right now for Wall Street executives to help them avoid the theft by exiting into bitcoin.

https://www.microstrategy.com/en/resour ... oin-summit

On top of that gain of function studies which were happening in Chapel Hill, NC were moved to Canada in autumn 2019 and then to Wuhan right before the first outbreak in the same month of event 201 (a mock drill pandemic exercise). It wouldn't be the first time that a bioweapon was developed for control of a population (Tuskegee experiments, agent orange, etc). The state has a lousy reputation for being trustworthy when it comes to genocide.

I expect most of this to be sorted out by the time of the Uranus Pluto trine in air signs around 2026. Either the technology that is being attempted is not successful and they will back off for a while or most of humanity will be exterminated and the remainder controlled. I think the former is more likely, but iatrogenic reactions (pathogenic priming) will likely be an issue within 2 years which will most likely be blamed on a new virus variant and not the vaccine (because of course science can never make a mistake).

With something this large you have to realize that multiple agendas are in operation. That's usually how conspiracies get broken up after which the perpetrators back off and say they only had the best of intentions. We know from human history that good intentions is not the baseline norm, but instead selfish interests prevail.

If you want sources for this information, head over to this thread...

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11056

I also have a longer blog prediction for the 2020's:

https://hive.blog/transhumanism/@zoidso ... reat-reset
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

I had to gut this response to bypass the dreaded 403; No, there was no vulgarity, obscenity. It illustrates the crux of the thread.

And this is the BEST thread I've read in a long, long time.

It's so refreshing to see critical observation instead of the groupthink-hivemind pervading the astrology forums. They're so corrupted with hypocrisy and the furthering of bad info I can't tolerate even minutes on their mundane. ALL the news is an echo chamber of lies and fear.

There has been a concerted effort by the globalists for several hundred years, so this is hardly news. Though I'm a lousy astrologer, osmosis gifts something, and far too much of what I read is guided by pseudoscience.

Search Drs Shiva and Buttar. Don't use the popular engines, they're compromised. You'll hear the science and backstory of the HOAX. This involves all you suspect and MORE. Use due diligence far back enough, you'll discover all vax is a hoax.

Years back, I ripped into an intensive medical investigation, and what I learned disgusted me. Beware "medicine". This involves mass carnage, slave state, the destruction of western civilization.

I had erected charts for a lot of the dark events, inceptions (estimated) of religions, director & operatives birthdays, and ruminated on these for awhile. Then I changed towers. But there's nothing keeping you from bringing up these charts yourself!

I'll try to check in on your blog more Zoid, I really liked what I read. The more of us who are educated (as opposed to programmed) the better of a chance we have. It's forlorn to see only the soulless, mind-numbing echo chambers that pass that call themselves 'progressive'.

And Zosma, better to have your rude retrospective, than get caught and bought, like the majority.

DO carry on! ;)

Hi Jac
Dr Shiva true Aquarian warrior fight the system from a bottom up approach learn about systems to be free,we have to rid the bottom down Capricornian
approach as Pluto transits to purge Capricorn ,wake up to the deep state agenda, I mention my archetypal adventures as the ancients realized story telling could awaken or control those who listen,but idolatry has created a mind set that cannot see or listen. So globalist made us worship our comforts & privileges & other worthless trinkets,in order to blind us to our true values.
How interesting the lunar eclipse on 19 November 2021 right on Algol the solar eclipse of Dec 2020 was close to the scorpions sting vaccinations began
& in November it switches to the moon on Algol the Sun on the Scorpions head, Should there be unforseen consequences that generate fear then this would bring it to light. I hope not.
With Jupiter stationing direct a month earlier & the progressed moon in the Biden inauguration chart over the Mars Uranus conjunction in Taurus, I think this is a good time for Kamala Harris to take over,Mars is a leader Uranus is a switch ,Taurus is stability,& Venus was in Capricorn on the inauguration chart & Venus will make her return to this position around the lunar eclipse,So should Algol bring any dread a change of President would be a good deflection away from Algols writhing snakes on her head.
God bless keep well.

Hello Zosma;

Good observation on the scorpio/algol/death vax.

I think this is a good time for Kamala Harris to take over LOL, thanks for that. The all-pervasive controllers have better chances of hanging for treason than they have for destroying us.

This is the best time to use your powers of discernment to ferret out the real history and results of vax. It's buried beneath the mountains of disinfo.

How to tell the difference? "Who stands to gain from this?" is the litmus test.

jac wrote:I'll try to check in on your blog more Zoid, I really liked what I read. The more of us who are educated (as opposed to programmed) the better of a chance we have. It's forlorn to see only the soulless, mind-numbing echo chambers that pass that call themselves 'progressive'.
Thanks jac. I'm not blogging much at the moment because the info is coming in too quick (the Dollar Vigilante is one of my major sources for financial issues). The most recent lifting of the mask mandates in the USA due to CDC recommendations is the most concerning to me.

It should be obvious in about 1.0 - 1.5 years from now if the medical doctors I've been watching are correct about the shedding of spike proteins or not. They've been saying that the vaccinated are dangerous to the unvaccinated because the vaxxed are mRNA factories shedding variants of covid due to viral escape immune pressure.

This summer, Jupiter (pneuma - breath) ingresses into Pisces so the principle of freedom should be evident. However it still goes back into Aquarius later this fall to be owned by Saturn (new covid scare?).

There's still the economic issues coming with regard to the USD (already in many other currencies) which will create political pressure to deflect from the real cause (bank malfeasance). We knew something was coming in Sept 2019 with the repo rate inversion but didn't know it was going to be a pandemic used for the excuse.

I see no reason politicians won't use the same excuse as it has worked so well to consolidate power into the upper class (by closing small businesses by labeling them "non essential businesses" and favoring multinational corporations). Govt. marrying into big business is the definition of fascism.

I think something big is coming in Sept 2022 that could lead to the loss of many pensions in the USA. I don't have time to explain here, but time will tell if I'm right or wrong. Hopefully I'm wrong.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

I understand the necessity to reiterate astrological references in relation to points underlined by empiric evidence (no personal opinion involved), and I'm glad to, Mark. What I hope to provoke is the call for application of astrology to today's all-pervasive concern.

What I'm trying to convey, after much study, is that the "pandemic" is every bit as real as the economy, i.e.; they're both illusion (Neptune) according to actual, documented, reviewed, and approved study by physicians and scientists. It's incomprehensible that the same fine minds immersed in precise mathematical and painstakingly referenced study wouldn't apply the same diligence to their sources. (Saturn, Mars, Jupiter)

Doctors and scientists the worldwide are screaming bloody murder over covid being an overblown flu with a survival rate of 99.97, and the evil mask mandates a fabrication to destroy the economy and obliterate civil liberties (Uranus/upheaval/revolt, Saturn/discipline, Jupiter/study). Supporting documentation is a matter of public record, easily obtained online. People ought be aware CNN, youtube, facebook, twitter (Mercury) are funded by the same source. Neptune (rumor/echo-chamber) unmitigated by study/science (again, Saturn/Jupiter). Especially social media (aaagghh: Neptune meets Mercury with mercenary bullying (Mars) by the underworld (Pluto).

Further hidden study beginning to appear on the fringes of the narrative is the damage done by cruel (Pluto/Mars/Uranus/Jupiter) mandates for children (moon). Their basic entry into a socialized (Venus) society while developing immune systems (mars/Moon) is irreparably harmed. There are literally incalculable masses of interpretive astrological analyses waiting for whomever may care to erect charts for everything from the inception of the AMA all the way to Fauci's illegal laboratory experiments in North Carolina, and the release of untested experimental vaccines.

I'm sure Fixed Stars would be particularly revealing too, they always are!

Good places to start genuine research (remember, no site is gospel) are r e n s e dot com, and s t o p t h e c r i m e d o t n e t. If sure there are more, but that's more research.
Last edited by jac on Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jac wrote:
Thanks for your reply.

What I'm trying to convey, after much study, is that the "pandemic" is every bit as real as our economy, i.e.; they're both total illusion.

Doctors and scientists the world over are screaming bloody murder over covid being an overblown flu with a survival rate of 99.97, and their stupid mask mandates a fabrication to destroy our economy and obliterate our civil liberties. People MUST stop watching CNN, youtube, facebook, twitter. None o them are real.

These are, and always have been fake utilities with massive censoring.

A minimal study on the history of the FED will bear out the fact it's a false private enterprise devised to fleece and enslave us.

Good places to start research (remember, no site is gospel) are r e n s e dot com, activist post, and s t o p t h e c r i m e d o t n e t.

Be prepared to expose and dispose of the echo chamber they've shoved everyone into! I hope this helps. The truth is often painful, especially after a lifetime of lies.
All personal opinion and NO ASTROLOGY! I will repeat yet again this forum is not a personal soapbox. If you have nothing to say astrologically your comments are liable to deletion. So dont look for this post in a few days. If several members do this together the whole thread will be locked.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Please review my edited post when you've a chance.
I've rewritten it to be concise, explanatory, and objective.
It is my hope it is construed as intended, for the edification of any and all who read it. (Saturn/Uranus/Aquarius/Altair)

Well how to review the first vaccine shot?I prefer using the solar eclipse chart on the 14th of December with Sun/moon on 23 Sagitarrius sidereally that is on the sting of the Scorpion which is kind of apt.
Mercury is at 20 Sag combust in the rays.As we approach the lunar eclipse over Algol I come across more & more evidence of string like tiny worms under the skin of vaccinated.There is a video of a soldier having received the Vax when cut his finger his wife tries to pull out with tweasers a tiny string thing which resists & tries to go into the body.These are like the rna created spikes which are causing blood clots, strokes, heart ailments, blindness, auto immune flare ups, infertility, & death.These experimental gene therapies should be stopped period.
There is a full moon on this eclipsed angle,14 June 2022.This maybe when the existing vaccines come to the end of the road. Maybe treatments will become better.When Mars started its Solar cycle in Virgo 2019 the health emergency began,Now Mars begins its cycle in Libra & passes become the big thing to enter businesses. It has become more & more apparent as time moves on that there is a hidden agenda at work the virus the passes the coming collapse in fiat currency (watch for the next Mars/solar cycle in Scorpio end of 2023) & the digitised currency linked to passes. So if doctor says your overweight you will be restricted from being able to purchase cakes etc.