When might Autumn's Blues start ? ....

The Inner Planets can find Unhappy Places in the coming Weeks.

And then the Sun enters Libra and Scorpio.

But Jupiter's Dance with Pluto and the Neptune/Pluto Mid Point make any serious Correction unlikely.

And then by the Time Jupiter has Sat Down the Sun is into Sagittarius ?

Could we near 5,000 ?

H

Incoming .............

Venus crossing the 27° Line this Wednesday 8th, and Mars too this Friday 10th Sept.

Autumn's Paranoia on the Horizon now.

But Jupiter crossing Pluto around mid Sept, and then the Mid Point in late Sept.

Can't see serious Selling ...

H

So Things are getting interesting theory wise.

1/ The Annual Paranoia Season is getting into Full Swing.

2/ But Jupiter is now moving towards the Neptune Pluto Mid Point where it Stations just passed the Mid Point.

The Unknown is whether the Slow Moving retro Jupiter will deliver Lift.

I feel Delusion is maintained till the 27th Nov 2021.

Since Jupiter passed across Pluto last Weekend the Markets have been trying to Sell Off, but NOT dropping Far before they climb back.

H

Hi Folks,

It is definitely Pay Attention Time ...... I AM.

1/ Neptune is separating from Pluto, but slowly.

THE DELUSIONAL CYCLE.

They are about 3* apart.

2/ But Jupiter is stationing at their Mid Point.

I've seen this offer serious Buoyancy to the Markets.

3/ Finally around early Nov Jupiter passes the Mid Point back towards Pluto, passing Pluto finally on the 27th Nov 2021.

This Delusion ends then. I DON'T BELIEVE A COLLAPSE CAN HAPPEN TILL THEN.

4/ Jupiter will NOT pass over Neptune, and the Fed is talking of Tappering.

5/ We are well and truly into this Year's Autumnal Paranoia, which lasts till about the 25h Nov 2021.

a/ Mercury now retro for about three weeks.

b/ Mars in Libra, the Sun in Libra, Venus in Scorpio.

I THINK THE DELUSION WILL HOLD THE MARKETS UP EVEN THRU THIS PARANOIA. ....

6/ But finally The Big Boys are Back in Town.

a/ Uranus is catching up with Saturn and they have engaged for the last pass of the Square.

But the feeling is that Change will be resisted and that seems to be happening in Germany today.

The completion of the Square is in late Dec 2021.

b/ BUT THE GRAND DADDY OF ALL TRANSISTS STARTS ON THE 7TH OCT.

With Pluto passing over the USA's Economic Power Point at 27*34' CP on the 21t Feb 2022.

The 246 Year Pluto return !!! And I think we have about 13 Years of this as Pluto passes back over Points layed down from 1776 till 1788.

From Declaration of Independence to Constitution Ratification for examples.

SO JUPITER HAS ALOT TO RESIST till late on the 27th Nov 2021 UKT. But stationing on the Mid Point is something special I feel.

We'll see.

H

Seems pretty Tame these Days ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGZqDzb__bw

Wowh CowBoy .....

Any Takers on what is occurring on the NASDAQ ?

"The Nasdaq ended down nearly 3% on Tuesday and suffered its biggest daily percentage drop since March 18 as it led a selloff that also gave the S&P 500 its biggest one-day fall since May 12."

The Sun has entered Libra. Mars is there too. Bond Yields have SHOT UP ...

H

PS I was Short 3x Leveraged on It .....

Yeeh Bass ..... (Scots)

What do you think this applying Sun to Mars conjunction will bring ?

Note that Mars is inconjunct to r.Uranus till 6th Oct around The Open in the UK.

Mars like the Sun's Heat.

But Libra doesn't like Mars ...

H

PS But the Mars, Sun, r.Mercury Train Wreck occurs on a Weekend.

Booh Hooh ...

Ouranos provided this in his Crypto Thread ... VERY HELPFUL.

"...It's not just the switch from retrograde to direct motion of Pluto, Saturn, Mercury and Jupiter. As indicated in the opening, it is also the culmination of three Jupiter transits. On Friday, the Sun and Jupiter formed a trine to one another and the stock markets of the world were sharply higher. On Monday, October 18, Jupiter will turn direct, which also has bullish implications. On Tuesday, October 19, Mars will trine Jupiter, another mostly bullish indicator.

These harmonious aspects then transition into the more challenging square and opposition types, October 22 through November 17, starting with the harsh Mars/Pluto square of October 22 and ending with the powerful Mars/Uranus opposition. In between, Mars will square Saturn on November 10."

I've been perplexed by the Rally, but accept that Saturn SD-ing in Aquarius would steady the Ship.

So we have to see what Jupiter's forward motion across the weakening Pluto Neptune mid point, and then dance with Pluto till late on the 27th Nov UKT brings.

H

In his book 'The Basics', Ray Merriman says that the markets go in multiple of 2 and 3.

"In a bull market, the move up from the primary cycle low to the primary cycle crest is known as the "primary swing." The move down to the next primary cycle low is known as a "correction," "retracement," or a "corrective retracement" of the primary swing. In terms of numbers, the market will tend to correct approximately 50% of this swing up.

As an example, if a primary cycle in a bull market started at $100.00 and prices then rallied to $150.00 at the primary cycle crest, we would say the primary swing up was $50.00. We would then expect the market to correct around 50% of that ($50.00 x .50) swing, or about $25.00. We would then look for the primary cycle low to find prices dropping back to about $125.00.
Of course, the correction will not usually be exactly 50%. There is an "orb" or "range" that is acceptable to this price objective. That "orb" is 11.8% on either side of 50%, or 38.2-61.8%, of the primary swing up.

Ray Merriman, The Basics p. 52
Blessings!

I'm wondering of Saturn's calming effect on r.Uranus will allow the Markets to smash thru the All Time Highs AGAIN ?

Also Jupiter is again crossing the Neptune Pluto Mid Point, and dancing with Pluto too, till the 27th Nov 2021 at 16hrs 15 mins UKT.

Saturn remains with r.Uranus till about the 24th Dec 2021.

VERY VERY VERY HARD TO CALL....

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.