We can't look to astrology to guide us from this one, since I first joined I have shared my experiences with warnings that our perceptions are controlled by other beings,realizing I would be ridiculed but still sharing. as I realized I was being shown what is about to occur to mankind, All the elite structures are rich pickings as Saturn /Pluto transverse Capricorn.Astrologers have their own pyramid elites Babylonian structures which open them to dark ones.
Check out Jerry Marzinsky Retired psychotherapist on you tube the James Dellingpole podcast, where he uncovered that schizophrenic voices are demonic entities, as he experimented with trying to help them without drugs he found that the recitation of Psalm 23 by the sufferer would relieve him of hearing voices. As regards plandemic https://www.bitchute.com/video/h9OHCEgYmTsi/ makes interesting viewing especially what is in store for us at the end of the video

Zosma I try to make as much sense as I can as to what is happening to mankind now and I use astrology as best I can.

The man in the video has just been suspended from his professional organisation for telling the truth. We live in a time of mass, criminal deception and I hope the ingress of Neptune into Aries may alleviate this. Neptune is so much about deception, particularly in Pisces I think.

Yes I admire Jerry Marzinsky. Dark spirits are around us and I might have more to say about the astrology of this in another thread.

I presume you refer to the present ongoing democide through poisoning. I have been thinking a lot about this and I now think the ingress of Jupiter and Saturn in Aquarius Dec 2020 was heralding an age of poisoning, the effects of which will be with us for the next 200 years until the next Great mutation.
I have now found two early modern astrologers associating Aquarius with blood poisoning and in particular Jupiter in that sign. 2021 in which Jupiter is in that sign, is the year of poisoning, the ramifications of which will be with us for decades to come.

Vicki the Jupiter Saturn conjunction although 1 degree of Aquarius sidereally falls in Capricorn right between the horns of the goat which according to a course I did with Rumen Kolev on Babylonian astrology he linked to Baphomet & the inverted pentagram of Satanism. Which is where most of our political elites have their allegiance I fear. I notice that Elon Musk is manufacturing robots so they will assist us but secretly learning how to perform human tasks which will be uploaded on the cloud so all robots will soon learn all jobs needed to maintain society for the elites given that population will massively decline.
I noticed that David Cochrane has a recent video where he researched house price to the Neptune Uranus midpoint cycle & the graphs closely matched the historic house price graphs as he projected this into the future house price continue to grow massively upto 2029 then a massive collapse & they don’t recover like demand has gone totally? Like a depopulation has occurred.

Zosma, Rumen Kolev's assessment on the Saturn/Jupiter conj. is very interesting. Many recent US presidents are Geminis with placements close to Capella which according to Diana Rosenberg is the star of Babylon.

The conj. occurred in the stars of Cygnus and Alquila which I considered could be interpreted as people flying to heaven. I didn't know at the time that it would have a literal meaning !

I am thinking of buying Diana Rosenberg secrets of the ancient sky vol 1 & 2
before I buy is it available on the internet on some free to download site? It’s not on scrbd. Other than that I see it’s available on eBay

My husband bought me those books for my birthday on Ebay a few years ago and there's scarcely a day goes past when I don't look at them. They are on my personal top ten list of the most influential books in my life.

Thanks Vicki for the reference to Diana Rosenberg!

I saw recently the details of one of the oldest Astrolabe. On it we see what resembles the Ecliptic but also the Babylonian constellations depicting prominent groups of stars dotted in small circles. We are not even sure that the Babylonians used the Zodiac as we know it today.
I think we, as astrologers, should not read a birth chart without the knowledge of Fixed Stars and the Deep Sky.
https://catalogue.museogalileo.it/objec ... e_n14.html

Have a good day,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Ouranos that is fascinating.

Yes I often wish I could travel back in time to witness the astrology thousands of years ago ! Having read Veikovsky who contends that Venus was a late comer to the solar system (and also the proponents of the electric universe) I no longer trust ephemerides prior to about 1300 bc.

The fixed stars are the constant (allowing for supernovae etc.)

The constellations were named differently over various cultures. I have found Gavin White's books on Babylonian astrology, for example, useful in this regard.

I keep pondering therefore whether the Great Year was always as it is now.

Yes Vicky - Fascinating!
Have added Gavin White's book on my To Read List
Couple of years ago I read 'Ancient Whispers from Chaldea' by Arthur W. Chadbourne
https://arthurchadbourne.com/products.html
I have found his teaching on the Sunset Chart very enlightening. It is sort of a Profection reading backwards.
The Babylonians were looking at the Sunset Chart prior to birth as a gateway to the incarnation of the souls.
Drawing an heliocentric chart, where is the Earth when the Sun is on the cusp of the 7th House? Right on the ASC!
I envisioned the Babylonians when the Sun was setting and the Stars were rising in the sky as if they were starting their shift in their office.

Question for you Vicki - In her book, does Diana Rosenberg recommend an orb for the Fixed Stars?

Cheers!
Ouranos
Blessings!