Is my job in trouble?

So I feel I'm about to lose my job or maybe it is just me overthinking, not sure.
I have an external sales colleague (M) I work with, and he asked me for few samples of the portfolio I used to handle before the current one. I arranged for a few of the items and shipped them over to M's office. M's boss caught the packet and opened it and reached out to a senior contact (D) at my office, trying to understand why these items were sent by me, and D in turn got in touch with me. D was nice to me, understanding that I had no bad intention and all was done in a good faith. However this incident really shook me up, as I had no bad intention here and was just being nice to M. But yes, as an afterthought this action could have literally ruined my career if looked at from the lens of misconduct like bribery etc. Though D dropped the issue, and I apologized for not keeping him in the loop, but now the fear of this becoming an HR issue or being escalated to my boss hangs over my head. This has been a great lesson, and I am almost kicking myself over this stupidity of mine

Early Ascendant: I am Saturn (RX) in the first house, thinking and worrying about myself. Moon in Libra in the 8th house, obviously causing me anxiety. with 10th house ruler for a job in the same house. Double Whammy!! Saturn in it's own accidental dignity probably fortifies my condition. Moon in 2units conjuncts Mercury/8th house, so probably more stress for me.
Im not seeing much reception here, so may all is at peace. But perhaps the experts can guide me.

https://postimg.cc/z31VzW3x
Last edited by ashwsh on Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Regards

The ascendant is over 4 degrees so it isn't considered early. The angles are fixed and so is the primary sig, suggesting lack of change. I know Lilly would say awful things about Saturn retro in the 1st but it is dignified and in sect and trines the Moon, and Jupiter probably helps mitigate a little bit (plus the PoF is in the 1st). The Moon translates the trine to Mercury the 8th lord. It may be that there is more clarification requested from or about the external salesman, I wonder. Mercury disposits the 10th lord in the 8th too and trines the ascendant.

Overall it doesn't look great for your reputation but it doesn't strongly suggest termination. Saturn retro in the 1st I think mainly emphasises error on your part that you are aware of. Mars opp Neptune also shows an aura of confusion about your career/reputation but there isn't anything particularly alarming that I see other than maybe the SN in the 10th suggesting there is a decrease of good energy around your career (social/reputation/prestige is decreased). The SN can represent some sort of karma so if you have had good, honest practices in your work then it is normally more positive, IMO (rewards for previous efforts).

Tanit3333 wrote:The ascendant is over 4 degrees so it isn't considered early. The angles are fixed and so is the primary sig, suggesting lack of change. I know Lilly would say awful things about Saturn retro in the 1st but it is dignified and in sect and trines the Moon, and Jupiter probably helps mitigate a little bit (plus the PoF is in the 1st). The Moon translates the trine to Mercury the 8th lord. It may be that there is more clarification requested from or about the external salesman, I wonder. Mercury disposits the 10th lord in the 8th too and trines the ascendant.

Overall it doesn't look great for your reputation but it doesn't strongly suggest termination. Saturn retro in the 1st I think mainly emphasises error on your part that you are aware of. Mars opp Neptune also shows an aura of confusion about your career/reputation but there isn't anything particularly alarming that I see other than maybe the SN in the 10th suggesting there is a decrease of good energy around your career (social/reputation/prestige is decreased). The SN can represent some sort of karma so if you have had good, honest practices in your work then it is normally more positive, IMO (rewards for previous efforts).
Hi Tanit,

Apologies for the delay in response. My internet kept breaking up yesterday. Typed the response and got wiped off :-(
Thank you for the feedback on the chart, I feel much better now. It was quiet day, I felt stupid, foolish, and somewhat short-sighted as how could I not see this coming. I should have not done this no matter what. Given both M's boss and D are nice, it has not been escalated and had it been someone else, I was bound to be doomed. I do have strong work ethic, I am hardworking, honest, dedicated...and honestly, this was an innocent mistake, but a big lesson for me.
Thank you so very much!

Regards
ashwsh
Regards

Thanks for the link, Aswsh!

The significators are Saturn and the Moon for you,
Mars for the job.

Your Saturn, strong in his own house and near the ascending degree
represents you as that sincere person, you describe in the context of your
question.

But his retrogradation thus debilitating your significator is not really
reassuring, especially with the south node near the MC in the 10th. The
position of the MC at the end of the fixed sign of Scorpio is only a hint, but
the fact that its, and the job's, dispositor, Mars, at the cusp of the 8th, is
about to change into his detriment Libra, and this a cardinal sign of
sudden events, is a testimony that the job (your directors) could 'act'
soon.

And this not necessarily to your advantage, because at the same time the
Moon translates the light of your Saturn to Mercury, lord of the 8th, the
house of problems and difficulties. And not to forget: Mars, the job, is still
under the beams of the Sun, him, being lord of the 7th, very probably
signifiying the external colleague M, who is the reason for all your trouble.

All this could possibly make you rethink whether or not it could be neces-
sary to ask your nice senior D for advice once more, coming back to the
matter again (Saturn retrograde).
Last edited by johannes susato on Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Johannes wrote:

"The position of the MC at the end of the fixed sign of Scorpio is only a hint, but the fact that its, and the job's, dispositor, Mars, at the cusp of the 8th, is about to change into his detriment Libra, and this a cardinal sign of sudden events, is a testimony that the job (your directors) could 'act' soon."

I hadn't noticed these crucial late degrees before, and if this were my chart, I'd probably be a bit scared and/or worried about it, especially since the 8th house can represent actual LOSS as well as fear, anguish of mind, etc.

However, I agree (with Tanit) that Jupiter's and PoF's positions in the first are definitely comforting, especially since Moon in the 8th trines both of them as well as Saturn, and the trine with PoF is the last aspect the Moon makes. In fact, Ivy Goldstein Jacobson says:

"Fortuna shows by the house it is in where matters will IMPROVE, and if well aspected by the Moon, such matters are now being developed favorably."

am hardworking, honest, dedicated...and honestly, this was a

I am hardworking, honest, dedicated...and honestly, this was an innocent mistake, but a big lesson for me.
I am guessing the SN is probably saying that your work understands your history of being excellent at your job and would let this slide. Had it been someone who had a history of doing bad things, it might have been considered more egregious.

I have seen Saturn retro a lot in the 1st and it often just shows the querent made an error they are agonizing over. It isn't always doom and gloom. I think it describes well how you feel about the entire situation.

Carol wrote: [...]Jupiter's and PoF's positions in the first are definitely comforting, especially since Moon in the 8th trines both of them as well as Saturn, and the trine with PoF is the last aspect the Moon makes.
In this chart Jupiter is not acting as a benefic, but he is traditonally seen as
a little malefic being peregrine and in his retrogradation. The Moon
separates from Saturn and connects him with Mercury, Lord of the 8th (see
my first post). The last 'aspect' of the Moon in this chart is not her trine to
the part of fortune, but her conjunction with Venus at 29.14 of Libra, and
Venus is second ruler of the 8th (signifying problems and difficulties, to say
the least) and immedeately going to leave her house and entering her
detriment.

johannes susato wrote:
Carol wrote: [...]Jupiter's and PoF's positions in the first are definitely comforting, especially since Moon in the 8th trines both of them as well as Saturn, and the trine with PoF is the last aspect the Moon makes.
In this chart Jupiter is not acting as a benefic, but he is traditonally seen as
a little malefic being peregrine and in his retrogradation. The Moon
separates from Saturn and connects him with Mercury, Lord of the 8th (see
my first post). The last 'aspect' of the Moon in this chart is not her trine to
the part of fortune, but her conjunction with Venus at 29.14 of Libra, and
Venus is second ruler of the 8th (signifying problems and difficulties, to say
the least) and immedeately going to leave her house and entering her
detriment.
Hi Johannes, thanks for your comments. Doesn't Jupiter have dignity in terms in this chart, so not peregrine? Also, I hadn't noticed he was retrograde, but to me that doesn't really feel like a negative here.

It seemed like Jupiter coming from the 11th represented the nice people (M's boss and D) who behaved like good friends to the querent (Jupiter in the 1st).

And Moon in the 8th making trines with Jupiter and Saturn, as well as carrying light back and forth from the 1st to the 8th house, showed how these nice people/friends eased the whole crisis situation for the querent and took away a lot of the anxiety.

Johannes, how do you view trines and other aspects in regard to importance in interpreting the chart?

Regarding the last aspect Moon makes: Isn't Venus at 27+ degrees and PoF at 28+, thus making the latter the last aspect?

I do agree with you about the possible ominousness of Venus. Besides what you said, she's also just slightly out of orb of a square with Saturn. There's some mutual reception, which might ease things a bit, along with the slightly out of orbness, but that square with Venus going into Scorpio is still a little scary to me.

a little malefic being peregrine and in his retrogradation
Bonatti would say a benefic that is debilitated has less power to do good. It doesn't necessarily cause malevolence and in most cases I don't see benefics doing that.

The person involved in the matter relates to partnerships and finances so the 8th could be emphasizing that connection.

Xfiles astrology (they use Paulus especially as a reference) on Jupiter lording the 8th and also being in the 1st and debilitated (it has sect) for some potential definitions of its energy in traditional astrology:

https://astrology-x-files.com/houses/jupiter-8.html
https://astrology-x-files.com/houses/jupiter-1.html

The way I normally interpret benefics lording bad houses is that it can actually be a good thing because they can add a protective type of influence to that matter rather than augmenting the negative nature of that house. Even if Jupiter lords a death, it may bring death but it can also describe a more peaceful one, for example.

Carol wrote:Hi Johannes, thanks for your comments. Doesn't Jupiter have dignity in terms in this chart, so not peregrine? Also, I hadn't noticed he was retrograde, but to me that doesn't really feel like a negative here.

It seemed like Jupiter coming from the 11th represented the nice people (M's boss and D) who behaved like good friends to the querent (Jupiter in the 1st).

And Moon in the 8th making trines with Jupiter and Saturn, as well as carrying light back and forth from the 1st to the 8th house, showed how these nice people/friends eased the whole crisis situation for the querent and took away a lot of the anxiety.

Johannes, how do you view trines and other aspects in regard to importance in interpreting the chart?

Regarding the last aspect Moon makes: Isn't Venus at 27+ degrees and PoF at 28+, thus making the latter the last aspect?

I do agree with you about the possible ominousness of Venus. Besides what you said, she's also just slightly out of orb of a square with Saturn. There's some mutual reception, which might ease things a bit, along with the slightly out of orbness, but that square with Venus going into Scorpio is still a little scary to me.

Hi Carol, you are right, of course: Jupiter is in his terms and so not in his
peregrination! Nevertheless his positon in the 1st cannot outweigh all the
demanding testimonies I mentioned and that you see, at least in parts,
too.

For me D, only because he was friendly to Aswsh, is not her friend (11th)
but is still her boss or director (10th with Mars). So Jupiter is no signifi-
cator in the matter.

As the other aspects you mention will perfect in the future, they do not
stand for the past, but for the future, and - above all - after those
constellations that make me advise the querent, to rethink her problems
and - possibly - could contact Mr. D again to purge the affair and her
doubts. The latter might be testified by Neptune at the cusp of her 2nd,
that represents also her self-esteem.

Aspects are of great importance, but it's necessary to have a look at the
orbs of the planets involved. So for me the peregrine Moon has more or
less done her work with her translation of light, a little exhausted then.

The planets move, and so the Moon will perfect her conjunction with Ve-
nus not before she has passed the POF (that does not move) and is at
29.14, then the last planet in the sign. This conjunction is far beyond
the moieties of the orbs of Venus and the Moon, neverteheless this vai-
ning state of Venus is another testimony supporting the need of action
in this matter.