I've contacted the Municipal Corporation and enquired them. They said they won't take cats.. they take only dogs.. neuter them and leave them again on the streets. I'll ask them again. Sun represents somebody from government.. Right? Is that also suggests any govt. officer might have adopted them or gave them some sort of shelter?

So if there is no aspect between Mercury and Saturn.. I cannot find them? Are they very far from me?
You mentioned this happened in May though, so did you inquire back then? It has been a long time. I am sorry about your illness. The chart has some positives with the Moon angular and applying to the ascendant lord and a fortune in the 1st, with the fortune also being the 2nd lord. However, the Moon is in the 7th house and this is traditionally a sign that someone else has/had the cats because they took them. Also, a 2nd lord damaged in the 1st could indicate harm to the pets and Mars recently separated from Venus and is also within close to 5 degrees of the ascendant, making it arguably an infortune in the 1st. I know that Saturn has dignity but that could mean the pets were in their homeland when they were taken. It is hard to view a chart with 12th house emphasis as positive, especially given the 7th house emphasis with the Moon. The 12th deals with hidden enemies and the 7th with open enemies and the Sun in the 12th isn't always nice in my experience (it can be afflictive). There are some positives though so I could be wrong. Maybe the 12th house placement just signifies your illness and being in the hospital but it is still afflicting in the chart. I could imagine Sun as someone who saw the pets as pests given the hostility between Sun and Saturn with an opp from the 12th house though and the fact that Venus is in fall and separated from a Mars conjunction. Hopefully what I am seeing is incorrect. Good luck finding your cats.

Given the chart was asked using sidereal it might be better to get opinions from those who use that method. I don't know if the interpretations would be a lot different or not. Keep in mind that this forum is for learning purposes, not to read charts for people. If you want professional astrological interpretations you would want to seek a professional and they would create their own chart most likely. Please keep us updated on the outcome. Thanks.

Tanit3333 wrote: You mentioned this happened in May though, so did you inquire back then? It has been a long time. I am sorry about your illness. The chart has some positives with the Moon angular and applying to the ascendant lord and a fortune in the 1st, with the fortune also being the 2nd lord. However, the Moon is in the 7th house and this is traditionally a sign that someone else has/had the cats because they took them. Also, a 2nd lord damaged in the 1st could indicate harm to the pets and Mars recently separated from Venus and is also within close to 5 degrees of the ascendant, making it arguably an infortune in the 1st. I know that Saturn has dignity but that could mean the pets were in their homeland when they were taken. It is hard to view a chart with 12th house emphasis as positive, especially given the 7th house emphasis with the Moon. The 12th deals with hidden enemies and the 7th with open enemies and the Sun in the 12th isn't always nice in my experience (it can be afflictive). There are some positives though so I could be wrong. Maybe the 12th house placement just signifies your illness and being in the hospital but it is still afflicting in the chart. I could imagine Sun as someone who saw the pets as pests given the hostility between Sun and Saturn with an opp from the 12th house though and the fact that Venus is in fall and separated from a Mars conjunction. Hopefully what I am seeing is incorrect. Good luck finding your cats.

Given the chart was asked using sidereal it might be better to get opinions from those who use that method. I don't know if the interpretations would be a lot different or not. Keep in mind that this forum is for learning purposes, not to read charts for people. If you want professional astrological interpretations you would want to seek a professional and they would create their own chart most likely. Please keep us updated on the outcome. Thanks.
I came to home on May 17th. Immediately I started searching for them. My country was in lockdown then. And due to the outbreak People were not much helpful then. I'm still distributing fliers and giving ads in the newspapers. I'll keep trying to find them.

Yes, Thanks for the suggestion. I posted it in sidereal section now.

I did try to take professional help and contacted some astrologers at my place. But they said they can't read horary charts. I don't know whom to contact online. And many of them are telephonic consultations. As I'm not a native English speaker... It's tough for me to catch up with the accent. I tried everything and I couldn't stop myself and casted a chart by myself. I contacted John Frawley Sir and emailed him the chart I casted. He was very helpful and did a free reading. He said according to this chart I should find them soon. He told me to search on rooves and at high places. I'm very thankful to him and couldn't bother him much. So posted it here for some additional clues.
I'm very thankful to you for your time and expertise and trying to help us out. I really appreciate that.

I contacted John Frawley Sir and emailed him the chart I casted. He was very helpful and did a free reading. He said according to this chart I should find them soon. He told me to search on rooves and at high places. 
I am glad Frawley was able to help and he would be a more reliable source. Keep us posted.