I've always thought that Vulkan is another name for Chiron, that planet (Chiron) could have been named Vulcan perfectly because if you read both their legends they have very similar rejection, the both were masters, etc.
And I remember that Linda said that Vulcan has the power of the thunder and Chiron is like a mix between Uranus (electricity) and Saturn.

We really do need Vulcan in Charts to understand Virgos better - especially to understand those Virgos who cheat and manage multiple relationships with equal priorities.
The mythological description of Mercury (Messenger) doesn't fit well for methodical and detailed oriented Virgos.

La Jupiter wrote:We really do need Vulcan in Charts to understand Virgos better - especially to understand those Virgos who cheat and manage multiple relationships with equal priorities.
The mythological description of Mercury (Messenger) doesn't fit well for methodical and detailed oriented Virgos.
Well, in astrology, Mercury also signifies the analytical mind. And remember that we are talking about Mercury in an Earth sign here.

You seem to suggest attributing Virgo to Vulcan. However, Vulcan (assuming he exists) does not fit into the classical rulership scheme. The same goes for Chiron, even though I would agree that the latter has some traits in common with Virgo.

Personally, I suppose that one day a trans-Plutonian will be found that fits well for that sign. (And no, I am not talking about Bacchus/Isis here, which is more of a hypothetical/etheric planet and in line with Taurus, to my mind.)

Visit my blog:
https://michaelsternbach.wordpress.com/