Mars/Saturn square

In The Combination of Stellar Influences, Reinhold Ebertin describes the influence of Neptune=Mars/Saturn midpoint we are living right now as
"Weak vitality, an insufficient power to tackle resistance or any obstacles in one's path-way of life. Waning powers and weakening efforts, self-torment, the undermining of the vitality (through poison, gas or an epidemic). A mysterious death, a grievous and grave loss.

Here is my own experience with this midpoint hitting Saturn in my 3rd House yesterday.
I received news of the mysterious death of a far distant friend.
I had an appointment for a recall on the air-bag of my car.... And I could not get on time for the appointment. My GPS was not working, the snow covered the street signs, the railway track lights were flashing red non-stop causing a traffic jam.
I did not try to postpone the appointment as I remembered the fable of the astrologer who foresaw a danger from lions and he decided to escape and hide himself in a lodging house on the countryside. When he arrived at the doorstep, the sign of the lodging house fell on his head and he died. The name of the place was called 'The Lion'.

Would like to hear your own experience with this square.

Ouranos
Blessings!

ouranos,

thanks for the story at the end.. i am sorry about the loss of your distant relative...

that neptune = mars/saturn would be a good way to describe this whole planet descending into covid the past however long... i suspect unless it hit a persons chart directly, it would be mostly a mute point... i sensed a certain frustration as we approached the square.. nothing specific, just a general feeling.. maybe i was projecting knowing how the square was gaining in strength right into today...or the 13th...

i think this is why linchi, or whoever it was was focusing on the new moon.. maybe it was bob - unique astrology is his tag.... so this pattern and the mars-saturn square is built into the new moon here...

from my friend
The gavel came down at 16:37:20 DC. EST

10 GOP crossed the aisle and the ayes have it.

MF got impeached again."

so,. how would you interpret that mars-saturn with neptune at the midpoint?? in this chart i note neptune is in the 9th... it is not far from the midheaven degree and it is square the nodes... my take is that this is more posturing then anything else.. it is a vacuous display of pettiness and doesn't do anything for the betterment of what is a sinking ship called the usa at this point... but i am cynical by nature, so i have to keep that in mind too..

Good point James.
I did not venture looking at Trump's chart as we all know Neptune squaring his natal Sun/Moon opposition. But as you mention, it might be more posturing but we can feel the Mars/Saturn frustration building up and the aura of uncertainty with Neptune. Who is guilty? Adding more confusion.
With Mars conjunct Uranus on the assermentation day and the Moon joining the duo squaring Jupiter, we can expect feelings running high on the Richter scale.
Blessings!

I have Mars square Saturn natally, and it must have its own gravitational force field or something because I often attract people whose Mars is on my Saturn, activating this square for me. If it's not their Mars it's usually another personal planet. And it's always the same.. starts out relatively benign and even enthusiastic, and then turns to misunderstanding, feeling lack of appreciation, or worse, lack of respect.

My ex-boyfriend, my ex-best friend, and currently my 2 immediate bosses have Mars in Sagittarius exact conjunct my Saturn.

The main challenge seems to be in lack of appreciation or respect one experiences for their efforts, boundaries, or work ethic by the other.

These planets are naturally challenging to one another because in essence one is fast, instinctive, and risk-taking and the other is slow, calculating, and risk-averse. They have the potential to be a positive influence on one another, but there has to be an openness and mutual respect to allow that influence. If someone is very set in their ways, they may not be open to such an opposite way of going about things and experience is at a challenge instead, resulting in frustration… which is a feeling this aspect is known for.

Maybe taking a look at the neighbor thread in this section. The woman who got killed by death sentence some day ago by Trump, Lisa Montgomery have in her chart a mars saturn conjunction - sesquisquare Neptune. Tied in with the Moon.
Psychosis.

Not the midpoint per se, but as an aspect pattern in the chart.
Mysterious death ?
Poison (lethal injection) ?

Ebertin rocks as usual....

Transiting Neptune in my 7th house midpoint my natal Mars Saturn inconjunct
which is partile.Whilst exact wife develops Urinary tract infection losing consciousness requiring antibiotic treatment to recover.Towards the end of 2020 as Neptune again goes exact to the midpoint dental infection dentist removes 3 teeth.I was hoping Neptune in Pisces would not be such a hard taskmaster but all those outer planets they are not to be trifled with.

There would be a whole chapter to write about this Mars/Saturn combo in human history.

Here is a list of conjunctions since the beginning of the 20th century in the worst place for the greater malefics happening every 30 years.
- In Cancer, Rulership of the Moon
- Saturn in Exile, Mars in Detriment in a Cardinal Sign, closest to the Zenith
- Saturn Diurnal, Mars Nocturnal
- Please note below the stations by Retrogradations in 1945, 1946 where many treaties were signed after WW2. Lilly must be rolling over in his grave.

10 Sep 1915 14 Can 24
25 Oct 1945 24 Can 47
29 Jan 1946 20 Can 45
20 Mar 1946 17 Can 56
26 Apr 1974 0 Can 08
12 May 1976 27 Can 51
25 May 2004 11 Can 18
26 Jun 2034 22 Can 17

Ouranos
Blessings!

mars saturn square

Mars rules the head I had uranus opposed natal mars when I was diagnosed with Severe Alopecia Now saturn has been moving back and forth to square my mars--I went back to see the doctor--nothing has worked No hair at all on my entire body. Saturn is going to square natal mars and oppose venus in the fall-I wonder what else could happen AMY
amy maddalozzo

Sorry to hear that Amymaddalozzo,

Main factors to consider for health, the Ascendant and its ruler, the Sun, the Moon, and the sixth house and its ruler, which describe the disease.
In your case, an auto-immune disease, I suspect some Neptune influence behind it.

Diseases during a Saturn transit can be followed with the change of direction of Saturn. (Retrograde and Direct) as it is marked by the Sun (conjunction and opposition)

Wishing you all the best in your recovery.
Ouranos
Blessings!

Just one Saturn aspect in challenge to another Mars is hard enough. I have this with many family members and have had it with a least one friend. I have a double whammy with one family member. In my experience over time, it only gets worse. I personally don´t like to fight with people or oppress them or be oppressed.

The only way I worked it out with a friend was for our friendship to be rather sparse and distant, but when the rare occasion to come together happened (we had lots of supportive aspects)it was nice. Just not too much closeness, lots of freedom, and respect.