Hi Folks,

Although I sold around $32k on the way up to $68k I am enjoying Bitcoin.

Now What To Do ?

NO IDEA .....

I think once t.Pluto moves towards the USA's/ Global Capitalism Economic Power Point on the 6th Oct 2021 things get really Serious again.

And then All Bets Are Off.

t.Pluto crosses that Point on the 21st Feb 2022. And then two more times in 2022.

Again close in late 2023.

Does that open the Door for Bitcoin ? Probably !

Probably worth a $5k bet but they may well Ban it or Limit it.

Gold was limited in the 1930s.

https://theconversation.com/how-the-us- ... 30s-138467

H

Elliot Wave has to be driven by The Stars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW0YRCpUC7Q

Also Charts hold loads of info too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocr-pAh7TJg

Transiting Venus stations on the transiting Pluto return of the USA chart this December, retrogrades back to about 11 Cap then returns to Pluto again around March 1, 2022.

Venus/Pluto combinations are about use of force and coercion in the topics of financial and medical areas. It can also bring to light (Venus is also called phosphorous) the corruption that is ongoing in government (especially in Capricorn). Lots of ugly things are about to come out which many people have been unaware of or refuse to believe due to trust which they believe could never be violated. Betrayal language is prevalent during this time according to Clif High.

https://hive.blog/conspiracy/@zoidsoft/ ... -0-by-2026

Other significations for Venus/Pluto in Capricorn would be bribes to keep info secret, or ransom being executed due to failure to pay bribes (hence why dirt comes into the light). Cyber warfare is becoming an issue that elites see as an opportunity to control the phenomena of "fake news" or what should really be called news that is contrary to the established narrative. Mercury joins Venus and Pluto between the 29th and 30th of Dec '21 which could strengthen calls to establish regulations for an "internet passport" as the infrastructure of banks and institutions get hacked (probably by those funding the great reset).

Forecast from Clif High about bitcoin and the coming collapse of the petrodollar...

https://usawatchdog.com/hyperinflation- ... clif-high/

Also the legal consequences...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1338kLyYzeAp/
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

Agree with you Curtis. The 'petro' dollar is on the brink of extinction.
Will there be a Brave New World Order or a cluster of satellites.
The door is open. The devil is in the house and Mephisto is sharpening his weapons.

----------------------------------------

"Now let's have some Venus/Mars in Leo speculative fun for a moment and look at our cosmic crystal ball (for the record, I don't really have a crystal ball and I am not a psychic... it just seems like it sometimes).

Let's look at Election Day, November 5, 2024. The transit of Jupiter, the great benefic, will be conjunct Donald Trump's natal Sun, as noted by astrologer Robert Thibodeau (https://mayflowerbookshop.com/).
That is not usually a transit of unhappiness or disappointment. To the contrary, Trump is likely to be very happy. But I don't think it is because he wins, but rather someone he supports may win, or looks like they may win as results come in on Election Day. And it's not likely to be Joe Biden (transit Pluto square his Moon, Saturn near IC). Maybe Capricorn Mike Pompeo wins, if he is nominated to run, as the Moon also enters Capricorn on Election Day (November 5, 2024) and will cross his natal Sun that evening.

I know my liberal friends will not be happy with this possibility (and my conservative friends will be), but for now, that is all it is: a possibility. We don't know the nominees yet. That will make a big difference.
We don't have a time of birth for Mike Pompeo (if someone does, please share it with me). But we do know that Donald Trump finds the transit of Jupiter on his Sun, and that is usually a high note in life and possibly a catalyst for extreme narcissistic behavior for someone who leans towards such. The thing is, the transit of Jupiter only lasts a few days, and if the election results are not known quickly, the benevolence of Jupiter can soon lose its correspondence to Trump's temporal happiness as transiting Uranus (planet of sudden reversals) will also square his natal Mars and Ascendant. In the true Gemini fashion that represents his sun sign, Mr. Trump can be both happy and angry at the same time. Just like the rest of the country on Election Day."

Ray Merriman's weekly's column 2021-07-19
Blessings!

Guest of an online debate attended by Twitter boss and Square founder Jack Dorsey, Elon Musk said he believes in cryptocurrency as a way to "increase the power of the individual over government." and that he had invested in ethereum and dogecoin in addition to bitcoin.

He said he hasn't sold despite the volatility. "Tesla's mission is to accelerate the advent of sustainable energy. We cannot be the company that does this and not exercise due diligence in the use of energy […]. Now, it seems that bitcoin is turning a lot more towards renewable energies.???

Jack Dorsey, said that bitcoin "creates a lot of different business models" that could for example reduce its reliance on advertising. "We can not only see it as an asset that we own. My hope is that it creates peace in the world. "

AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE July 21, 2021
Blessings!

Recap from the "Forecast 2021" book of Ray Merriman

Bitcoin: "The possibility of a boom/bust pattern in Bitcoin related to Uranus in Taurus is present. Our observation is a market will appreciate 5 to 8 times (or more) above its low preceding the "boom" part of a boom/bust cycle, and sometimes much more... The transit of Uranus in Taurus further supports the idea of a rising Bitcoin. Not only is that combination suggestive of a boom/bust cycle for cryptos like Bitcoin, but because it will trine the natal Sun of the Bitcoin chart, it identifies a period when it may be most prone to explosive rallies... These studies show the potentiality of Bitcoin soaring in price next year. Yet, they also indicate the vulnerability of loss through activities of intruders who are not abiding by the rules. They are breaking the law (Neptune and Saturn), causing a loss of faith in cryptocurrencies' safety and stability as a legitimate currency." At the time this was written. Bitcoin soared to nearly $65,000 by late April, and then lost over 50% of its value by late May.

Ray Merriman's weekly column 2021-07-26
Blessings!

Interesting what Harry is saying here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jOCJmq26dA

Mercury combusting on Sunday and then rising after.

Said to be less +VE for the Markets.

I feel Mars's move out of Leo, then Uranus's retro move mid Aug, will wobble the Markets but NOT much more.

Pluto / Neptune + Jupiter FAR TOO STRONGLY +VE ...

However, China already MUCH LOWER.

Tea Leaves ?

I am buying Bitcoin and Ethereum ...

H

From 8 min 25 sec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SUjKCzWzak
Last edited by WooWoo on Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Last week ended with three planets changing signs: Mars entered Virgo, Mercury entered Leo, and Jupiter retrograded back into Aquarius. That's a lot of planetary sign changes at once. In the process, the assertive (or aggressive) Mars was also in opposition to the exaggerative and sometimes careless yet optimistic Jupiter on July 29. The DJIA and S&P indices made new highs. In market parlance, Mars and Jupiter can correlate with greater volume, and hence wider price swings may be setting up. Uranus likes that too.

Greater price swings and reversals are further suggested by the transit of the Sun in Leo, in opposition to Saturn (August 2) and square to Uranus (August 7). These are each strong, Level 1, reversal signatures (Level 1 are the strongest of all correlations to market reversals as published in The Ultimate Book on Stock Market Timing Volume 3: Geocosmic Correlations to Trading Cycles). They also correlate to disturbances in the mundane and natural world. Earthquakes, extreme heat or cold temperatures, high winds and hurricanes, may also be noted. The strongest earthquake in America in the last half-century just occurred in Alaska, magnitude 8.2. There is an old saying from my days in the Wall Street community that when a major natural disaster occurs (like earthquakes), stock markets fall soon afterwards. We will see.

Speaking of Uranus... not only will it be squared by the Sun next week, but it will also be in a trine aspect from Venus on August 3. (Note: Venus is a strong influence in currencies signature) That's another mixed bag, for in one case, Uranus is in a challenging square (with the Sun) and a couple of days earlier, it is in a favorable trine from Venus, which rules the sign Uranus is in. This has the look of a sudden reversal too. But with Uranus, you never know how long its change of mind will last. It could be brief and sharp, or it could last a while."
Ray Merriman's weekly column 2021-08-02
Blessings!

"The strongest earthquake in America in the last half-century just occurred in Alaska, magnitude 8.2."

I totally agree that Earthquakes should be respected as Market Triggers ...

I think the Markets could wobble and that'd drive Cryptos higher.

I just don't think that Pluto/Neptune + Jupiter's Buoyancy will allow EVEN a Correction ....

But Mars in Virgo can upset Balance Sheets

H

Indian chefs and functional programmers have one thing in common. After a tiring day, they still curry on!
I got ketchup in my eye! This is how I developed my Heinzsight!
:)
Blessings!

"It was an excellent week for Bitcoin and Ethereum, which rallied to their highest level since their 50+% decline in April-May. But it was not so good for Treasuries, which like metals and currencies, got hammered on Friday's strong jobs report.

Last week Venus formed a trine to Uranus on Tuesday and the Sun will square Uranus on Saturday, August 7. That was a wild period for financial markets, typical of Uranus the maverick. There might be a pause here, following Saturday's Sun/Uranus square and Sunday's new Moon in Leo. New Moons statistically have a higher correlation to crests than full Moons, which could correlate with another reversal here. But Uranus is turning stationary retrograde on August 19, the same day that the Sun is in opposition to Jupiter. Thus, the sudden reversals and whipsaws are likely to continue another two weeks into the full Moon. The breakout to new highs can continue until then if this new Moon square to Uranus is not a reversal. Some technical studies are not confirming this as a true breakout, but Uranus doesn't care about technical studies, or support/resistance levels. They are just markers to break through.

The astrological hope is that when Venus enters its ruling sign of Libra, August 16-September 10, there will be an agreement to raising the debt ceiling. Maybe it will happen before the U.S. government is forced to shut down, put its employees on leave, and risk a temporary credit downgrade, which in turn would likely cause a large stock market selloff. The possibility of a shut down and large stock market selloff is also shown by Uranus
turning retrograde in the money sign of Taurus on August 19, the same day that an exaggerated opposition of the Sun and Jupiter occurs just prior to that weekend's full Moon (which will be a spectacular evening sight to behold as the Sun sets and the Moon rises with Jupiter beside it)."

Ray Merriman's weekly column 2021-08-09
Blessings!