90 days
The law protects your right to stay in your home. After a foreclosure is over, you should usually get at least 90 days' notice to move out. During and after the foreclosure process, it's important that you keep paying your rent and keep following the terms of your lease.

If you have to move May 1st, that means you should have received the notice by February 1st 2021.

My suggestion would be to consult a local tenant association about your rights.

Best,
Ouranos
Blessings!

I finally heard back from the property manager about this. The owner is not knocking the house down and we can stay indefinitely. She's agreed to let my current roommates stay on in here if they want if I decide to move later in the summer.

With hindsight I can see the void of course Moon as showing no events are forthcoming. The ASC ruler and 7th house rulers didn't need to perfect an aspect to show us continuing to live in the house. There were just too many good signs here to show a forced, traumatic move - my significator being cazimi, two fixed stars involved, etc.

If anyone has anything else to add, feel free. Thanks to all.
Mark F

Was it just a rumor that it was going to happen?

The astrologer who introduced me to horary often regarded VOC Moons as the status quo will continue, meaning whatever before was happening will continue on.

It wasn't exactly a rumor. A contractor who did work on our bathroom told me that the owner had contacted him to tear this house down and to build a new house in its place. When I asked the property manager about this he wouldn't give me an answer. He wouldn't return my texts or take my phone calls.

Someone put a quote in above about a void of course Moon that I think applies more to natal than to horary. It went along the lines of a person with that in their chart is a person without any good livelihood, something like that.. Natal is so different from horary. Yes, I think our consensus was correct before I got the news today.- nothing much was going to change here.
Mark F

MarkF wrote:
[...] a void of course Moon that I think applies more to natal than to horary.
Hello Mark,

your statement does not find any base in Lilly's CA, for example, where he
continuously and elaborately discusses the void of course Moon, i.e. her de-
finition and her effects.

But perhaps I don't understand you correctly?

johannes susato wrote:
Hello Mark,

your statement does not find any base in Lilly's CA, for example, where he
continuously and elaborately discusses the void of course Moon, i.e. her de-
finition and her effects.

But perhaps I don't understand you correctly?
Here Mark was referring to Tanit's quote of Dorotheus and commenting that the Dorotheus quote only applied to natal. Please refer to page one of the discussion.

The general definition I posted applies to horary too. Anytime you search for a definition on a VOC Moon it gives a generally negative interpretation, such as in Skyscript's glossary:

https://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/void.html

Lilly:

This is most usually in the Moon; in judgments do you carefully observe whether she be void of course yea or no; you shall seldom see a business go handsomely forward when she is so."
Why would VOC Moons be more significant and negative in natal?

Anytime a chart has a VOC Moon I think we waste a ton of time arguing back and forth about what makes a Moon VOC and what it means. There are already thousands of posts all over the internet about VOC Moons.

Also, saying that a VOC Moon means something will continue as it was does not always work or else we all would say that. What stood the most out to me regarding lack of change was again the fixed indicators and lack of perfection with the 7th lord/house.