How to find an outsider winner in the chart?

In my last method I've outlined some methods by individuals.

However for years I've been researching when an outsider or high priced horse will win and it should have been straighforward such as when the neptune, uranus conjuct angle, this does give an outsider winner, but not often enough, more often it can be the favourite too.

In the UK, normally I believe the novice races, lower stakes and class can indicate if an outsider may win.

And I have looked at the times or times changing.

In sports, 99% of success is titanic work. I myself was the first to rely on chance when participating in competitions. My form was good, but not perfect. Several times I won and believed that the heavenly bodies helped me. But the position of the heavenly bodies affects everyone equally, right? After I came to this conclusion, I began to work harder, not relying on chance, stars, etc. When I was preparing to participate in bodybuilding competitions, my preparation included not only training but also taking nutritional supplements. And during my last participation in the competition, I won despite the unfavorable position of the stars.