Stefan wrote:
In fact using the James Kelleher rectified chart for US, which most vedics in the west are using for it's pinpointedness.

(James Kelleher is one of the most well renown western vedic astrologers. He was paid by a client to rectify the uS chart and spent months doing it researching it closely).
It's true that James Kelleher meticulously checked this chart against events, but the chart itself is not "rectified." The USA Kelleher chart (Data 6:30 PM, 4 July 1776, Philadelphia, PA) was obtained via psychic sources and published in the October 1978 Mercury Hour magazine. The 6:30 pm time was given through Phyllis Givens by "Hermetros." All these years I have saved a photocopy of that page from the Mercury Hour. I use the "Kelleher" chart myself for the United States.

We have these interesting connections between the Kelleher chart and Kamala Harris (Krishnamurti ayanamsa):

9 Sag 34... Moon, Harris 2020 Solar Return
9 Sag 05... Ascendant Kelleher USA chart

1 Gem 10... Ascendant, Harris natal chart
0 Gem 47... Mars, Kelleher USA chart
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

stefan,

thanks for trying to bring the conversation back to astrology! you get high marks for that! i tend to favour the gemini rising chart, but regardless, the transit of neptune into the natal mars- neptune square in the usa charts is interesting in reference to the projection of power on the seas - china sea in particular... this is a transit that is not going away any time soon.. it will be interesting to watch how it plays out with mars moving into that same area of the transit neptune, by all the hard aspects as well... i would say this power is as much an illusion as it is anything else...

in defence of yurly, this concept of the usa and democracy is a very thin one as i see it... how do americans explain how the words don't line up with the talk? usa and friends trying to install guaido as puppet in place of maduro in venezuala is just the first example that comes to mind and although biden is not in power yet, he is on record referring to maduro as a dictator... i think if the usa was truly interested in democracy, they wouldn't be meddling in others affairs to the degree they are.. it seems democracy is all fine and good so long as it leads to a particular outcome.. but it doesn't work if some country has a different set of beliefs and ideologies that encourage a different outcome according to some... so we see the usa very supportive of what are essentially dictatorships in the middle east - saudi arabia and uae are the first that come to mind, but being extremely hostile to iran which looks a lot more democratic to my eyes then the other 2 i mention... so, the talk is good, but usa has to walk the walk to get beyond the talk as i see it..

it also seems to me tds - trump derangement syndrome is matched on the other side that looks a lot alike as well... it is true the usa is very divided at present and i don't see this ending any time soon... i was referencing the complete cycle of pluto - a pluto return - with reference to the usa chart and wondering if this approx 250 year cycle highlights the end, or complete rebirth of a nation on a previous thread... personally it looks this way to me given how divided the usa has become... i think what happened to the soviet union - ussr in 1989, can happen to the usa too, although some people might not like to consider this..

Thanks Therese for comments. That is very interesting that this chart was initially derived though a psychic. Did not know that. I have used this chart for years too. And it working satisfying.

Some more examples using progressed angles et.c.

Pearl Harbour - progressed mars square ascendant.

Death of Kennedy - Progressed MC square progressed Pluto.
Solar arc MC square radix Pluto

World trade center 9/11 - Progressed MC conjunct progressed Uranus.
Solar arc Uranus square MC
transit mars and ketu conjunct ascendant.

American civil war apr 1861 - Converse ascendant opposite converse progressed mars 4th.
Solar arc Mars square ascendant.

And the current 2020 time of chaos in american politics have precession corrected transit pluto saturn been squaring MC/IC axis too.
- Solar arc pluto square ascendant
- And the spring transit of ketu on ascendant.

- The Solar eclipse in december 2019, which correlates with the start of the pandemic the precession corrected/sidereal Eclipse was right on the Ascendant of the Kelleher US Chart.
Pointing out an important time for the image and identity of the US.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks James for your comments as well...

Wanting to touch on some things here.

Most Americans, while not enamored with Trump, are horrified by the prospect of the communist death grip the left represents. All the media outlets including universities are run by them, and social media has been a squelching tool for critical discourse from it's inception.

What passes for the left absolutely will transform America post haste into an abject slave society without even a pretense of freedom. Everyone under 50 (and tragically some over) have bought wholesale into the dangerous false narrative.

The JFK assassination was, I believe, the first blatant expression of the shadow gov't in terms of American awareness. I see this has been posted, so I'm redundant. This tragedy so upended the world of an unassuming housewife, that she made a mission of exposing the Warren Commission and the Tate/LaBianca Murders (the war against our cultural revolution). So accurate was this lady, Mae Brussell, the CIA coined the term 'conspiracy theory' in hopes of discounting her. That is, before they murdered her, as they are wont to do. Right here, THREE interesting charts to research.

In my opinion, our post-revolution wars should've pointed to this, but the national consciousness his been exponentially degraded, most dramatically with the proliferation of mass media.

The only lame defense I have for the crimes of the United States is that this was never the will of the people. The same financier elite cartel that has always held the purse strings has been far too successful here.

Trump, while being well aware the pandemic is a hoax still hangs onto Judas Goat Fauci. Instead of invoking The Insurrection Act that would bring the treason and anarchy to a screeching halt, he continues to bask in the glow of attention.

Did he ever save the world from the extinction event of the ongoing Fukushima disaster? No. His handlers won't let him.

Did he stop the deadly geoengineering and 5G that defiles nature and radiates death? No. His handlers won't let him.

But he will protect our amendment rights to bitch about it and shoot those posing imminent threat. At least, ostensibly.

I've gotten far too old to have any illusions of becoming an adept astrologer, but it remains the only empiric drawing order out of chaos.

For now I lack the means to post the charts, so I offer these dates in hopes those with skill will be enticed to examine them.

The Tepco Power Fukushima Prefecture Nuclear Disaster; 9am, Japan time, March 11, 2011. Pluto in Capricorn in the 8th house with a nasty angle to Jupiter in Aries conjunct Lilith in the 11th, though some may argue 12th house, hiding in plain view.

The first of Tesla's patents was issued 1886 January 26. It seems a futile exercise to isolate a specific invention, since they worked most frequently in conjunction with each other.

George Soros and Bill Gates are both on astrotheme's databank.

Merry Xmas!

jac wrote: What passes for the left absolutely will transform America post haste into an abject slave society without even a pretense of freedom. Everyone under 50 (and tragically some over) have bought wholesale into the dangerous false narrative.

Trump, while being well aware the pandemic is a hoax still hangs onto Judas Goat Fauci. Instead of invoking The Insurrection Act that would bring the treason and anarchy to a screeching halt, he continues to bask in the glow of attention.
I'm keeping an eye on the Mars / Uranus conjunction at 7 Tau which will be square Jupiter / Saturn just before Inauguration day. Around the same time, Venus will be forming a loose conjunction to Pluto in Cap. All of this points to some serious market volatility which will further destabilize the political situation. When Venus / Pluto conjoin, we might see an attempt to roll out a CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency). There's also a small chance we might see something unusual (of a Mars / Uranus nature) happen at Inauguration. Jupiter in the mix, adds controversy (Mars / Jupiter / Asc = lot of controversy).

People have largely not yet understood that the ingress of Pluto into Capricorn was about the coming failure of trusts (Pluto being trustless), and represented the birth of bitcoin (being called the trustless protocol). They (Venus / Pluto) will be in opposition to the USA Mercury soon around 25 Cancer (which represents trusts). The #Occupy movement (in a different form) which is a decentralized leaderless movement also mimicked the bitcoin protocol around the same time (as I explained in my tech blog about 3 years ago):

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@zoidsoft/h ... -consensus

The lockdowns have not just been about reducing the spread of virus, but have been used by the mega-corps like Amazon, Walmart to consolidate their market share by backing politicians who shut down mom / pop operations under the guise of "non-essential business". Of course this is an extremely corrupt use and made obvious by countries like Sweden that refused to lock down and reportedly are proving the ineffectiveness of lockdowns in isolating a virus which likely wasn't the real goal.

A more important goal for government is to centralize the means of production as much as possible so that they can later implement capital controls (reducing the threat of decentralized currencies to their monopoly power on money distribution). Much like the previous iteration 500 years ago with the "separation of church and state" the Pluto in Capricorn ingress is about the "separation of money and state".
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

Donald Trump on Twitter
Wow! At least 17 States have joined Texas in the extraordinary case against the greatest Election Fraud in the history of the United States. Thank you!

Yuriy wrote:Donald Trump on Twitter
Wow! At least 17 States have joined Texas in the extraordinary case against the greatest Election Fraud in the history of the United States. Thank you!
Looks like Transiting North Node in Trump's 10th house/leadership, currently going over/highlighting his Natal Sun/North Node/Uranus stellium, may end up being one of the single most heavy indicators of things if he goes on to stay in office; whereas T-NN currently in Biden's 7th house does not indicate a leadership position at this point in time.

And this actively ongoing investigation against Hunter Biden of his tax returns and connections to China Communist party obviously signified by Saturn approaching square to Joe Biden's natal Moon...

I can’t remember if any astrologer predicted ahead of time that the transit of Rahu over President Trump’s natal Sun-Rahu-Uranus would manifest as an effort to overturn a legal election. Prash Trivedi (The Key of Life: Astrology of the Lunar Nodes) relates both Jupiter and Rahu to law, Jupiter being the planet of law itself and Rahu as “lawlessness incarnate.???

Currently in the news:
Seventeen states whose elections were won by President Donald Trump told the Supreme Court on Wednesday that they support Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s bid to file a lawsuit that could effectively reverse President-elect Joe Biden’s projected Electoral College victory.

Paxton, a Republican who remains under indictment for state felony securities fraud charges, is asking the high court for permission to sue the four states to block their certification of Biden’s wins in them.

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel on Tuesday said Paxton’s filing “is a publicity stunt, not a serious legal pleading.???

Trump and his campaign, as well as their political allies, have repeatedly failed in their legal attempts to invalidate votes for Biden.

The Supreme Court on Tuesday declined to hear a separate bid from Trump-allied Republicans challenging Biden’s win in Pennsylvania.

The president and his lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, recently have pushed for legislatures in battleground states whose popular elections were won by Biden to overrule their citizens, and to appoint a slate of electors for Trump to the Electoral College.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/09/states- ... n-win.html (10 Dec 2020)
Trump’s January 3 ennead which covers the inaugural date has Rahu in the MC degree which is the degree of natal Uranus. This looks like a powerful placement for success if Neptune on the descendant opposing the rising Moon is not taken into consideration. This chart has the partile trine of transiting Rahu (acting outside the law) to Trump's natal Jupiter, representing the principles of law itself. Thus there is the clash of these two opposing principles in Trump's chart during the inauguration period.

http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Therese:

"Prash Trivedi (The Key of Life: Astrology of the Lunar Nodes) relates both Jupiter and Rahu to law, Jupiter being the planet of law itself and Rahu as “lawlessness incarnate.???

This is an insightful observation. Your framing this energy as proof Trump is lawless is only your bias at work. He is within his legal rights to try and prove the election was corrupted and Rahu could show his success in uncovering lawlessness or a corrupt system removes him from office. Maybe all the above is at play. Dynamic forces are at work.

Re: US Presidential Election 2020

Mark wrote:
I don't know. looking at Dec14 transiting Mars in perfect angles to Trump's Moon-Sun at the cusp of 9th house. That's the date of officially called the winner of election, obviously Biden since Supreme court rejected Taxes case. But that aspect also might indicate the declaring of Martial law by Trump, alone with Sun-Mercury at his natal Moon...