Astrologers predict possible victory for Donald Trump.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/world ... 82711.html

Donald will trump, predicts Kerala numerologist.

https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/ind ... merologist

" Numerology speaking, what costs the Democrats this election is not Kamala Harris (aside from her one duality, her numerology numbers for 2020 are absolutely brilliant) but Joe Biden. He has two numerology dualities presenting in the same year and this almost always signals some or other form of disaster or significantly adverse experience. "

https://365pincode.com/2020-us-presiden ... -result-3/

Tham wrote:
Astrologers predict possible victory for Donald Trump.
Thanks Tham,

Didn't you mean numerologists?

The second link is pure numerology with no astrological content.

The first is 50% numerology too. Transits on election day are the only astrology mentioned but nothing that would make clear why one candidate is favoured over the other.

I cant use either link for my prediction list I'm afraid.

I am primarily interested in recording astrological techniques used so we can learn from this process.

But please keep the suggestions coming though if you see anything not on my list already. I do have a few more to add soon.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

I've had a go at predicting this time. But I can't believe how little there is astrologically to separate them.

I've picked Biden but more on the basis of the coming 4 years US in the chart than any deductions from the election charts.

Here's the full ( but equally useless) analysis
http://fortuna2020.blogspot.com/2020/10 ... -2020.html
Last edited by amandaW on Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

By Bob Nicewander

The astrology of election night for trump.

I was going to wait a few more days to post this astrology but after seeing reports of so called militias at polling places I have changed my mind. It shows what trump's election night is going to be like. The astrology is what it is - it is not manipulated by bias. It's root is his recorded birth time. There is no chart connected to him that night that is the chart of a winner. Not his natal, his progressed, his inaugural chart, it's progression or my progressed lunars for him.

trump or pence not getting elected in 2020 - from a post I made in February, 2020.

trump’s transits election night 2020. Transit Pluto opposite natal Saturn, transit Saturn opposite natal Venus.

My election night transits. Transiting Jupiter and Pluto trine natal MC. Transiting Venus square natal Moon, Transiting Moon square natal MC. I think the Jupiter factor is influenced by accompanying transits to the particular chart being viewed.

pence ELECTION NIGHT 2020. With the possibility that trump could like Nixon resign before election day it does not appear that pence will even be running (thinking there would be more than 1 possible aspect to either his natal or progressed chart. Nothing close except for transit Neptune at 18°20′ Pisces square natal Sun (noon chart) at 16°09′ Gemini.

Now I add 2 charts that indicate to me that trump will be limited to 1 term in office. They are the birth chart for his term (inauguration) along with transits to it for election night and that birth chart progressed to election night along with those same transits to it.

Inaugural Natal Chart with Election Night Transits
trump's natal Saturn (not shown) is on the IC of his inaugural chart at 295°43'. Transiting Saturn and Pluto stradling the MC are in opposition to it.

From my files, output from Solar Fire Gold, EST, right ascensions:

Transits January 13, 2020, 10:00 am, EST, White House, Dist of Columbia. What was my focus for trump's downfall will be triggered on election day by the return of Pluto to that stellium.

Sun 294°42'
Saturn 294°42'
Pluto 294°45'

Transiting Pluto position on:

Nov 1, 2020, 294°41'
Nov 2, 2020, 294°42'
Nov 3, 2020, 294°43' - 2020 Election day
Nov 4, 2020, 294°44'
Nov 5, 2020, 294°45'

Progressed Inaugural Chart with Election Night Transits
Not shown - trump's natal Saturn on the DESC at 224°15. Transiting Saturn and Pluto straddling the ASC are in opposition to it

NOTE: If he doesn't give in after the general election he may be forced out after the Electoral College vote on December 14.

trump - Natal Chart Jun 14, 1946, 10:54 am, EDT, Jamaica, NY.

Natal Saturn 115°43', opposition is at 295°43'.

Transiting Pluto returns at midnight on:

Dec 12, 2020, 295°39'
Dec 13, 2020, 295°41'
Dec 14, 2020, 295°43' - Electoral College Votes on this day
Dec 15, 2020, 295°45'
Dec 16, 2020, 295°47'

Transiting Pluto will be in exact opposition to his natal Saturn - not a winning combination astrologically. The Electoral College will not give him another election.
Last edited by unique_astrology on Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2 things...

first off amelia - your link wasn't working for me last time i tried.. i sent you a pm about it, but maybe you don't do pms...

what kind of a prediction says 'uranus makes the election too unpredictable'?? that seems like a non prediction to me! see anthony louis entry on marks list... i guess it is a whole new category - the non prediction category based off astrology!

Unique_Astrology wrote:
Mark,

If you are serious about getting the name game right I am still Bob Nicewander, not Newlander.
I apologise for getting your name wrong. That self evidently was not intentional. Keep in mind you choose to use an anonymous handle here and I haven't had a personal communication with you for literally years. I had used this surname for you several years ago in an old thread and that error went unchallenged by you. You were also listed incorrectly by surname several weeks ago on my prediction list and this went unchallenged. A genuine mistake is very different from deliberately distorting a person's name for political effect.

Mark
Last edited by Mark on Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

James said
first off amelia - your link wasn't working for me last time i tried.. i sent you a pm about it, but maybe you don't do pms...
Thanks for noting this. I don't often check pms. A rogue bit of text messed up the link. It should be working now
what kind of a prediction says 'uranus makes the election too unpredictable'??
I presume that was for someone else?
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

amelia,

thanks... yes, the 2nd part was the 2nd thing i was addressing to mark and has to do with this new category of a non prediction, or it is too close to call prediction... see anthony louis in the thread mark made as an example... because of uranus it is too hard to predict.. that is a new one on me!

James_M wrote:
i was addressing to mark and has to do with this new category of a non prediction, or it is too close to call prediction... see anthony louis in the thread mark made as an example... because of uranus it is too hard to predict.. that is a new one on me!
If you read the analysis by Anthony Louis its clear he originally favoured Donald Trump based on the profections. But then he issued a later piece on the two candidates lunar and solar returns. He concluded Biden came out better in those charts. I think Anthony's indecision on where to plump comes from that conflicting delineation evidence not just the Uranus transit.

Incidentally, the last section is really a mixture of astrological analysis. Its not all astrologers who felt the election was to close to call. Although there are certainly some. Some of these pieces are quite impressive such as that by Rod Chang. Others deal with other issues relating to the US politics such as the 20 year Presidential death cycle ( The Curse of Tippecanoe (aka Tecumseh's Curse).

Mark

Amelia wrote:
I've had a go at predicting this time. But I can't believe how little there is astrologically to separate them.

I've picked Biden but more on the basis of the coming 4 years US in the chart than any deductions from the election charts.

Here's the full ( but equally useless) analysis
http://fortuna2020.blogspot.com/2020/10 ... -2020.html
Thanks Amelia. Would you be ok having your prediction listed on my Prediction list for 2020? It would be nice to have a astrologer located in Wales there! As you chose to keep your name anonymous here and on your blog I have listed you as just Artemesia. Is that ok?

Glad your getting PMS. I emailed you a while back with a question on financial astrology. I ended up deleting the PM as I never heard back.

Mark
Last edited by Mark on Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mark wrote
would you be ok having your prediction listed...
Yes, that's all fine.

You've reminded me I need to sort out my name now I've given up the day job!