Job Horary with Partile Aspect

I'm out of a job, I interviewed for 5 positions and was rejected by all, which was very traumatizing. I was among the finalists for one, but they chose the other.
Anyway, I decided to send a thank you note to one of the intereviewers that thought favorably of me and he immediately responded back saying he had another position and I was welcome to apply, which I of course did. This is in the same company that I worked for.

Question: What will happen if I apply for STPM position?
Aug 24, 2020; 4:51 PM, Kinnelon, NJ

While I did not ask the specific question "Will I get the job?" because that could have been a little too traumatizing if it said "NO", I decided to soften the question and ask what will happen IF I apply for this job, and this does ultimately answer the question as to whether or nor I will get the job, but would give some background information as well in the process - at least, that was my logic.

Here's the chart:

OK, So I'm ruler of the first, Saturn, very strong in Capricorn.
THe job is ruler of the 10th, Mars, also very strong in Scorpio.

Saturn and Mars are in an exact partile square aspect, with Mars separating by 2 minutes. I checked with Lilly, he says aspects start to separate only after 7 minutes, so I will consider this not to be separating.

The significators are in an exact square aspect, they are coming out strong dignities (both planets are in their dignities) and good houses (1st) and (3rd) - 3rd maybe not so great, but at least it's not the 6th, 8th or 12th, so i'm good. Furthermore, Mars is in Saturn's exaltation, and Saturn is in Mars terms, so we have mixed reception as well.

GIven all that, Lily says a square can promise perfection if partile, of strong planets and good houses and with mixed reception, so to me it seems like a coming together, I will get the job.

In addition to this, although the Moon is not strong, it is in the 10th, which is where i want to be. I would consider this another testimony that I will get the job.

SO what will happen - let's follow the course of the Moon. The Moon sextiles Pluto in my first (have no idea what that means - maybe a complete change in direction? Which this job would be. And then it sextiles my ruler, nice happy sextile, it makes me happy. and that's the last aspect of the moon.

So am I on the right track? Is this horary telling me I will get the job?

Thanks much for your feedback.

So I'm still learning but here is my thoughts:

(+)
- Saturn is strong in Cap and in the 1st house, but its retrograde. A retrograde planet can often strip away the positives.
- The moon, your co-sig and application is sitting in the house of L10, which is aspect by house. In mars though, the moon is received by fall.

(-)
- mars and Saturn has an separating exact aspect, and it's a square, so it's pretty challenging energy.

I think you have the possibility of getting it if the retrograde doesn't interfere in some capacity.
Thank you!
WJ

Thank you for your response.
- Saturn is strong in Cap and in the 1st house, but its retrograde. A retrograde planet can often strip away the positives.
OK, here's the thing. Retrograde can also mean "returning" to something. I was a consultant at this company until my contract ended. The job that I am interviewing for is with the same company, but on a full time basis, so it could possibly mean a return to the same company, within the context of the question that I asked.

I interviewed with them today and I think the interview went quite well. The "Challenge" that is indicated by virtue of the square could possibly indicate the emotional disappointment I felt for the other interviews for which I was rejected, which, for the record, were also for the same company .... not sure about my reasoning here but nothing else seems to make sense.. because the interview went very smooth, and they were talking about a recruiter calling me next week for the next steps, which is always a good sign.
I think you have the possibility of getting it if the retrograde doesn't interfere in some capacity.
So what would be your thoughts in light of the additional information I have given? And are your reasons for the possibility of my getting the job same as what I have stated in my judgment?

Thanks again for your help in this.

Gotcha, so then I would say that you’ll likely get it. Honestly, your main signifiers are in aspect, even with the square, and the moon adds to it.

I’m going to be honest though, I also had a chart with the square aspect and people ruled it as a no saying the energy was quite difficult, you have added positives though which I think works in your favour.
Thank you!
WJ

Thank you WJ!

Regarding the square aspect -
I have always wanted to work as an employee for this company (as opposed to consultant). I interviewed for 3 positions that were for full time employee, and none of them worked out. I'm thinking that maybe the square aspect is indicating that yes, this time it will work out (the exact square aspect with reception, Moon in the 10th coming to sextile with my ruler), but not without turbulence and toil!
In other words, the "turbulence and toil" is all the hard work I put into the other 3 interviews which did not work out. Hence the square.
Fourth time around, maybe this will be a "Yes".
I'll let you know how it worked out. I should find out in about 2 weeks.

Thanks again for taking a look at it.
Taurus7

I'll let you know how it worked out. I should find out in about 2 weeks.
I got the job.

This is the first time I have seen perfection via a square aspect. But following Lilly's guidelines, if the significators are strong (my significator Saturn in Capricorn, job significator Mars in Aries), if they come out of good houses (1st to 3rd) with mixed reception (which they did); Moon in the 10 coming to a sextile with my significator, showing a "happy" and "easy" passage of events. The offer came through very quickly.

One thing to note is even though the Mars to Saturn square aspect is separating by 2 minutes; in fact, the offer did come through, so once again, Lilly's rule that separation occurs only after 7 minutes once again holds true.

Another thing is that the offer is very lucrative, and at a significantly more senior level. Not sure what house would rule the offer? Would it be the 11th?

Interestingly, the 11th is also ruled by Mars, the company's resources, which is strong. And my resources are ruled by Saturn, which is also strong.

Question is - will I do well in this job? I'm very nervous!!

Since the question I asked was "What will happen if I apply for STPM position"
I think this horary should have this answer as well. :shock:

Congrats!! That's so amazing to hear! This is actually the example I was referencing. They have gone radio silent, but I think that leans towards a no candidly. It tells me they likely have made their decision and are consulting other people. But just as an FYI. i have never seen a square perfect either tbh. But I know it's possible but I have a job chart about it from last year, and that was asking about a good position in general.

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10995
Thank you!
WJ

Congrats!! That's so amazing to hear!
Thank you so much. I'm really thrilled but very nervous! :'

I got the radio silence for one of the other jobs I was rejected for. They did not send me a rejection, nor did they make an offer, for 5 weeks, they left me hanging. It was cruel, at a minimum.

But I understand that companies do that when you are the second choice. They keep you hanging to make sure the first choice passes the background and/or reference check, or just in case the 1st choice backs out of the offer. They keep you hanging until the first choice is all good.

I would consider the position that you are referencing to be a "No", as most first choices pass the background check, etc. and work out.

It's a volunteer Board position so slightly different and they have to respond, candidly and I was granted an interview. In general though I know the square can be quite difficult and stressful. I'll update the thread once I hear back from them.
Thank you!
WJ

Wisdom Joy - keep in mind that here the querent is reapplying for a role or is working at something they worked at before. Retro movement makes sense in this case. This is why the first thing I ask is why the planet is retro. If it cannot be explained like this, then we have to wonder what else it means (in which case Lilly would say it shows contradictions and difficulty). As I said before, in my case it showed me turning down something. It can show someone backing out of something, for example (hence Lilly mentioning a contradiction, such as someone suggesting yes but then saying no or vice versa).