Linchi/Steve,

Sorry to sound like the village idiot here but I have never studied the Hamburg/Uranian astrology. I feel like I am reading a discussion in Outer-Mongolian! I am sure most general readers feel the same.

Can someone explain what H256 , H1024, H4096 or H512 etc is referring to?
Try make it fairly brief though please as this thread is primarily focused on the US election rather than the intricacy of any particular chosen technique.

Thanks

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Hi, Mark,

actually H256 and H512 have nothing to do with Uranian astrology. Uranian astrologers work up to the harmonic 16, which means they use a circle 360°/16 = 22°30'00". Harmonic 256 ,512 and other higher harmonics are an idea of mine that I claimed in 2015 with my work "Microastrology".

On the left side are the degrees, minutes and seconds of each harmonic, and on the right side is the number on which the circle is divided. The circle is always divided into two until it is no longer possible.

360° 1
180° 2
90° 4
45° 8
22°30' 16
11°15' 32
5°37'30" 64
2°48'45" 128
1°24'22" 256
42'11" 512
21'05" 1024
10'32" 2048
5'16" 4096
2'38" 8192
1'19" 16384
40" 32768
20" 65536
10" 131072
5" 262144
https://archive.org/details/@cemalcicek

SteveS wrote/asked:
Linchi, on a scale of 1-100%, what % do you allow for only H256 transits to H256 Natal factors for a native when a known eventful day is schedule in a native's life?
Linchi answered:
100 %, because the transits always show the event, regardless of H-256, because it can also be H-1024 or H-4096, depending on exactness of transit and birth time. The returns and progressions must confirm it.
Linchi, including H256 transits to Biden's H256 Natal Chart on election night Nov 3 2020 with your posted Trump win prediction in this topic using the oath of office (President) Jan 20 2021 (12:00 PM), what % on a scale to 100% do you give with your working methodology Trump wins Presidency? Of course we all realize only TIME knows for sure the outcome of the election. Only you know your own confidence level with your methodology; therefore, I am trying to gauge your confidence level with your methodology for a Trump win. Thanks

SteveS wrote:....what % on a scale to 100% do you give with your working methodology Trump wins Presidency?
I would say 70-80 % I give to Trump, when I compare the planet pictures of both candidates. I would not give 100%, but not because I do not trust my methodology, but for two other reasons. Firstly, there is much in astrology that we do not yet know. Secondly, I did not control the planetary pictures that I examined in this election enough before.
https://archive.org/details/@cemalcicek

Mark wrote:
Therese, I appreciate your efforts in such difficult personal circumstances. I clearly had a total misperception about KP astrology as I assumed because it uses Placidus houses for the bhavas it was modernist or western influenced.

KP is a totally Indian technique invented by K.S. Krishnamurti in the last century. It's neither traditional Jyotish nor western except that the nakshatras are given a central role. I have never used Placidus houses with KP techniques, but stay with my tried and true Indian equal houses with the ascendant degree at the center of the 12 houses.

Mark, I want to respond further to the comments and questions in your post, but have limited time today. I'm also thinking that discussion of the KP system might be moved to the sidereal forum? (I want to reply further to the topic of Rahu and the U.S, Election here on this topic.) So I will continue my reply as soon as time allows.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Joe Biden

Joe Biden seems to have a positive trend now in his planetary periods in the jyotish system. Using Lahiri ayanamsha. Looking at his history:

*Wife and child killed in accident MOON-MARS
(Major period of Mars placed in 12th house with 8th lord)

*Aneurysm brain surgery MARS-MOON period

Mars and moon are less positive for him, involving loss it seems.

* Withdrawing from presidental race september 1987. MARS-VENUS

* Winning election 2008 being vp with Obama Jupiter-Jupiter-Rahu
Jupiters powerful period and subperiod.The subsubperiod was Rahu. Rahu in the 10th house in leo, right on the fixed star Regulus.

Election 2020 JUPITER-RAHU-JUPITER
Now still in the period of his powerful jupiter and the succesful Rahu in 10th house on Regulus*. This seems good. Note 2008 election, where he also was under the influence of jupiter and rahu energies, as Rahu was the subsubperiod then....
Transiting Jupiter dasha planet is trining his MC.

(Seems better than Trumps troublesome Saturn subperiod aspected by transiting saturn...)

Last edited by Stefan on Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

Stefan wrote:
Election 2020 JUPITER-RAHU
Now in new period of his powerful jupiter and former succesful Rahu in 10th house on Regulus*. This seems good. Note 2008 election, where he also was in a Rahu influence with jupiter as subsubperiod as well....
Transiting Jupiter is trining his MC.

(Seems better than Trumps troublesome venus subperiod aspected by transiting saturn...)
Were you going to post separately on Trump? Are you planning to come out and call this election? If so would you like to be added to the list of public predictions? I would be happy to add you as at present the list is heavily composed of American and Indian astrologers. It would be good to have another European on record. I just need your surname. You can send that privately to my email if you wish to preserve your anonymity.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Stefan wrote:
Now in new period of his powerful jupiter and former succesful Rahu in 10th house on Regulus*
And this is the degree of Donald Trump's ascendant!
(Seems better than Trumps troublesome venus subperiod aspected by transiting Saturn...)
I don't have Trump's Antara periods here at the moment. Do you mean he's running Venus Antara at the time of the election under Saturn Bhukti? (At the moment trying to squeeze in a moment of computer time amidst doing other things.)

EDIT 2 PM PDT: I just ran Trump's antara periods. With the Krishnamurti ayanamsa Parashara's Light 7 gives Jupiter-Saturn-Rahu for the election through the inauguration. Then Jupiter's antara begins on January 27. Rahu's antara goes from September 10 to January 27. So transiting Rahu really is an important key for Trump during this time.

Stefan, do you happen to have the dates for the events you listed for Joe Biden? I'd want to see if the same periods were running with the Krishnamurti ayanamsa. Thanks!! (If you have the time.)

I think it's very possible that Biden will win the vote count, but that somehow Trump will continue as U.S. president. This is why I'm only looking at the inauguration period. So Biden could "win" the election in November but some kind of dramatic change can favor Trump for the inauguration. This might play havoc with predictions if they are based on the November date.

Mark wrote:Stefan wrote:
Now in new period of his powerful jupiter and former succesful Rahu in 10th house on Regulus*. This seems good. Note 2008 election, where he also was in a Rahu influence with jupiter as subsubperiod as well....
Transiting Jupiter is trining his MC.

(Seems better than Trumps troublesome venus subperiod aspected by transiting saturn...)
Were you going to post separately on Trump? Are you planning to come out and call this election? If so would you like to be added to the list of public predictions? I would be happy to add you as at present the list is heavily composed of American and Indian astrologers. It would be good to have another European on record. I just need your surname. You can send that privately to my email if you wish to preserve your anonymity.

Mark
Yes Mark you can add it. Thanks. My name is Stefan Tillman.

I will just do some Trump commentary first in this thread.

Mark wrote:
I have been surprised looking at numerous Jytoshi predictions for the election how few even mention the Nakshatras with the exception of Vimshottari Dashas. Why is that? If the placement of the moon is so crucial in the most popular kind of dasha why do the Nakshatra transits get so little emphasis in natal work?
I think this is because the ground rules for Jyotish came from Hellenistic and Perso-Arabic astrology which was sign based. The nakshatras (which had become the 27 equal lunar mansions around the time that the 12 sign zodiac made its way to India) fell into the background.

This is the condition that K.S. Krishnamurti remedied by his admittedly spiritually inspired discovery of the importance of transits through the mansions and their sub-divisions. In using Vimshottari dasa the KP method looks at the planet ruling the mansion rather that so much the planet ruling the dasa/sub periods.

So taking Donald Trump's sub-period of Saturn now running. His natal Saturn is in the 12th house in Cancer, and Cancer's lord is the Moon with Ketu. This doesn't look good. But with KP we look at Saturn's star (mansion) lord which is Jupiter. Jupiter is benefic lord of the 5th house, is strong by being stationary, and is in trine aspect to Trump's potent Ur/Ra/Sun in the 11th, 10th sign.

So in studying Trump's return charts I look to see of this natal configuration falls near an equal house cusp. If so, in theory this should show victory and power. This KP technique was a radical shift in India for reading dasas and sub-periods and the effects of transits, though some minor importance is given to the position of dasa and bhukti planets.

Stefan wrote:
Sorry wrong here. Trump is running a saturn bhukti of course...

But Saturn is with venus (10th lord in the 12th house). A period of potential loss.
Not to worry!

You can always go back in and edit your post. I do it all the time. Then I can delete your update above? I was wondering why i had been reading about a different bhukti from other Jytoshi astrologers. So both Biden and Trump in a Jupiter Maha Dasha but Trump in a Saturn bhukti. And Saturn is Lord of the 7th house in his chart.

Mark