When I am likely to get a job?

Namaste everyone.

I am 48, jobless since June end. I'm in travel industry.

I tried interpreting horaray. I see Scorpio rising, should I take Pluto or Mars as ruler? Job Lord 6 the house, Mars in MC.

However there is no relationship between Pluto/Mars and MC Lord sun or moon. Does that mean no job?

Uranus in 6th house, indicates sudden job?

Guidance please . Here's the chart , thanks.

https://imgur.com/Pndpx3o

<blockquote><a>View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script></script>

Hi Ganesha,

First of all, try to select the link of image and click on the tag img.
I see Scorpio rising, should I take Pluto or Mars as ruler?
Mars is the ruler, and Pluto, co-ruler of Scorpio sign.
And when there's no aspects between your ruler (Mars) and the ruler of the House, in this case, 10th, the Sun, is because you probably won't get the job.

Be sure to ask straighfoward questions in a horary, this way, you are more likely to learn how to interpret it.
Here, you asked "when", not "if you will actually get the job."
I think you first have to know if you will get it, and, depending on the answer, if it is positive, "when".
Just a tip from what I learned :)

And the ruler of the 6th, is also Mars, this Uranus may indicates some change of plans, I think. You may work on something that brings you certain autonomy. Mars in 9th makes me think you can work in something like "teaching". I don't know, just a thought.

THANKS

Miss Watson wrote:Hi Ganesha,

First of all, try to select the link of image and click on the tag img.
I see Scorpio rising, should I take Pluto or Mars as ruler?
Mars is the ruler, and Pluto, co-ruler of Scorpio sign.
And when there's no aspects between your ruler (Mars) and the ruler of the House, in this case, 10th, the Sun, is because you probably won't get the job.

Be sure to ask straighfoward questions in a horary, this way, you are more likely to learn how to interpret it.
Here, you asked "when", not "if you will actually get the job."
I think you first have to know if you will get it, and, depending on the answer, if it is positive, "when".
Just a tip from what I learned :)

And the ruler of the 6th, is also Mars, this Uranus may indicates some change of plans, I think. You may work on something that brings you certain autonomy. Mars in 9th makes me think you can work in something like "teaching". I don't know, just a thought.
https://imgur.com/Pndpx3o

Hi Ganesha,
Unfortunately I can't understand you. What's the question exactly?
Do you want to know if you will get another job soon but working for someone else? Or, you want to work as freelancer and want to know if you will succeed on it?

Guidance please
Ok, please advise when job

You agreed to the following when you joined:
Per Deb Houlding - This forum is for students and practitioners of astrology. It is not a place to request readings, or for sceptics to request debate on the evaluation of astrology in science. Since the forum is not aimed at beginners, new students of astrology are advised to lurk for a while before requesting membership and posting questions.
Please read the sticky post at the top of the page written by Paul. I just want to remind posters that Skyscript is not a free divination service. An astrologer who creates a horary chart should be capable of reading it themselves and not post it for others to interpret for them. We often share charts for second opinions or specific astrological questions (or to share charts with outcomes), but the author of this site does not condone posting charts for free readings. There are many astrologers on the internet who people can seek for readings if they need one.

I see little effort here in an attempt to read this chart and think it is important to look at the basics of horary. What is the accidental and essential strength of significators and what does that mean? Is the Moon applying or separating from anything and what do these planets rule and represent? There is more than just assigning significators and application of significators in horary, especially since there are also rules on perfection of aspects. I would recommend to Ganesha to first read the horary tutorial and try reading other sources. There are many cheap books online as well as free articles in the resources pages on this website.

This chart is what I would call an advanced chart to read because I see a triplicity ruler (Jupiter) of the MC standing out and aspecting the MC and being separated from by the Moon, which is also lorded by it, while the primary significator applies to it. Often when a ruler does not behold its own house another planet can represent it better, and here the Sun is cadent and does not see the 10th. Jupiter is retrograde until mid August, which might play a role in timing. What do you make of this information? It is being ignored completely in spite of the emphasis via the Moon. The 2nd house can also rule how income is derived in traditional astrology (including work) but this is not something someone would know without more knowledge of astrology. One thing that immediately stood out to me was the presence of all fixed angles, which we have talked about many times in the forum as a possible indicator of lack of change by the querent (which would seem to not favor something like freelance work or another new occupation, etc.), whether through choice or circumstances, or significant delay, but ultimately this is your chart to interpret. Another thing I noticed was the presence of a lot of fire for significators - what do you think this means as a descriptor?