PallasAthene wrote:
I read a bit about the baseball final the other day - it seems to be like cricket, in that the matches takes place between the same 2 teams over several days. So just allow more degrees for the moon's action to unfold - all the way to end of the sign to reflect the extended time frame.
Use the chart of the first match. Like the first innings for cricket.
Hello PallasAthene:

I can't disagree more by your comment that baseball is like cricket. Wrong, my friend. Listen, woman are very much welcome in the world of sports and sports horary, but please try to increase your knowledge of the games.

Would you like me to coach you ? LOL I am dead serious about this. In fact, I will even coach you, for free, if, (and only if), you are serious and don't waste my time.

I have been involved with the sport of baseball since 1967. I have been a baseball journalist since 1984. I am a play by play host for a local radio station. I was the first Asian to play professional baseball in Canada, circa 1977 to 1979.

I was the first known "Asian" to practice sports astrology in Canada !

My own father hails from Sri Lanka, so I have seen more than 10 years of cricket test matches growing up as a Canadian kid.

Big difference between the two games !

Baseball is a game of nine innings. Whoever scores the most runs by the bottom of the 9th, wins the game. There are three outs per inning. In 99 percent of baseball games, the game lasts between two to three hours, but extra innings do happen.

Cricket test matches can go on foreever, and yes, can last days and days. It is the most boring game, ever, worse than American football. LOL

Therefore, the Moon will often change signs during a test cricket match and it makes the imposition of numerous charts to be a nightmare of calculations.

Therefore, I say this: "dance with the one who brung ya to the dance." In other words, use the first chart, only. Forget numerous charts!

S.

You got a rare lucky win, Sunday, but that's all you'll get.
Actually, Sabumnim, PallasAthene is one of the better contributors to what used to be the sports forum. I seem to remember that she was the only one to find the winner of last year's Grand National, so you should tone it down a little, show some respect and stop being a sexist, condescending pig.
I can't disagree more by your comment that baseball is like cricket. Wrong, my friend. Listen, woman are very much welcome in the world of sports and sports horary, but please try to increase your knowledge of the games.

Would you like me to coach you ? LOL I am dead serious about this. In fact, I will even coach you, for free, if, (and only if), you are serious and don't waste my time.
Are you the same bloke who thinks that work is a 5th house matter?
The more modern (and correct) 21st century view is that the 5th house is your work
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... c&start=45
Last edited by ModWasp on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Verum e

Hello PallasAthene:
Listen, woman are very much welcome in the world of sports and sports horary, but please try to increase your knowledge of the games.
Please stop.

You sound like a fool.
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

There are a lot of similarities between cricket and baseball but honestly, cricket is probably the more difficult game to play.

There is a saying about baseball which is also true about cricket, " a team sport played one on one ".

When I lived in Las Vegas I knew a guy who made his living betting baseball and he exclusively handicapped the pitchers first and not the team.

Gosh. What a who-ha!
It did occur to me that sabumnim did not like being beaten by a woman, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. IN the end, his own Narcissism outed him. It's such a shame that he does not live up to his name - a teacher of good moral values & a light of society....um, no! Not any society I would want to live in, anyway!

Many thanks to those who defended me. Thank you for standing up to a bully on my behalf. I'm touched. Glad you remember me, not been here for a while...

At the end of the day we are here to practice astrology, not to become experts in the in and outs of different sports - although that might be a side-effect : ) I actually feel the the less you know about the sport the better. You are not distracted from the Astrology.

The 6 nations rugby has started... who's in? I'll start a new thread.
And I'm happy to coach sabumnim if he promises to maintain the correct attitude of humility and reverence for the divine guidance of the heavens - i.e. Astrology - and agrees to leave his testosterone & Narcissism at the door. :-T

PallasAthene wrote:Gosh. What a who-ha!
It did occur to me that sabumnim did not like being beaten by a woman, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. IN the end, his own Narcissism outed him. It's such a shame that he does not live up to his name - a teacher of good moral values & a light of society....um, no! Not any society I would want to live in, anyway!

Many thanks to those who defended me. Thank you for standing up to a bully on my behalf. I'm touched. Glad you remember me, not been here for a while...

At the end of the day we are here to practice astrology, not to become experts in the in and outs of different sports - although that might be a side-effect : ) I actually feel the the less you know about the sport the better. You are not distracted from the Astrology.

The 6 nations rugby has started... who's in? I'll start a new thread.
And I'm happy to coach sabumnim if he promises to maintain the correct attitude of humility and reverence for the divine guidance of the heavens - i.e. Astrology - and agrees to leave his testosterone & Narcissism at the door. :-T
So Modwasp, the forum bully and threatener, is a woman (female), now. Still a bully, nonethless, as well as a woman with a very tart tongue, making open threats to male posters ! ("You'll end up in the hospital") even though she has never met me and knows nothing about my good work in the community Very rude and disrespectful, you are, blindly assuming that all men are weaklings ? Shame on you for threatening people on this site. Go back to your hole.

As for you, PallasAthene, this discussion has nothing to do with male and female. You are not coachable, a therefore, a rather poor prospect for horary astrology. You also show a woeful, dreadful lack of knowledge of sports and therefore, you cannot be taken seriously about anything. First, you say you are a follower of Frawley, and now it is Addey ? Please make up your mind. You also admitted that you didn't even know when the 2018 Korean Winter Olympics started, for openers, and then, you confused baseball with cricket.

When challenged about that, you turned defensive and then, started attacking others when you know nothing about a certain sport. Who's the "poor sport" now.

I have never been to England, but I have trained in martial arts with a number of British champions and members of the British World team and they have all forewarned me about the aggressiveness of women, there. I think that you folks should - chill out - stop seeing men as the enemy and learn to love more, and hate less.

I have worked with a number of British people over the years - they are mostly nice people - and, guess what, one (or two) bad apples don't spoil the bag ! LOL

seriously,

S.

So Modwasp, the forum bully and threatener, is a woman (female), now. Still a bully, nonethless, as well as a woman with a very tart tongue, making open threats to male posters ! ("You'll end up in the hospital") even though she has never met me and knows nothing about my good work in the community Very rude and disrespectful, you are, blindly assuming that all men are weaklings ? Shame on you for threatening people on this site. Go back to your hole.

What a tool.

And still a sexist pig!!!

I mean, bringing up gender in a topic like this? This sort of sexism really makes my blood boil.

Whatever next, my colour?

Or is it because I might be a Jew?

S is obviously a Trumpeter.

AND stop mansplaining your white male privilege to me already!
Verum e

Have a great day, Modwasp. LOL I wasn't aware that you were Jewish. But, I am very steeped in Jewish culture, having been raised in a Jewish community at birth and having been invited to more Bar Mitzvahs than any gentile known to the planet Earth ! I have no known enemies among the Jewish community.

I promised Paul, the moderator, many Moons ago, that I would avoid fights on this site and, as such, I will pass on your rude posting.

You too, PallasAthene, Jane Seymour "look a like." :-? LOL Have a blessed day, as well.

From the land of the frozen north,

S.